Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,756 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More (51429 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by Remman(m): 9:48am On May 07
CondemnBattery:
Please, share update.
Lets all switch. I'm still looking for a better alternative.
Please check my replies to the persons above, i've listed them thrice.
Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by danzaki63: 4:51pm On May 07
jmoore:

Where did you get that info that DSTV has more subscribers in Nigeria than Southafrica?

Haba what is there population? just assume each nation have about 10 % veiwership, work it out. Is like you asking where did i get info in regards to number of mobile line subscribers in Nigeria. Is common sense.
Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by jmoore(m): 5:00pm On May 07
danzaki63:

Haba what is there population? just assume each nation have about 10 % veiwership, work it out. Is like you asking where did i get info in regards to number of mobile line subscribers in Nigeria. Is common sense.
You don't assume when it comes to facts.
You can't compare phone lines with cable tv subsciption.
Poor people can afford to buy nokia torch and buy 100 naira worth of airtime a month to flash who they want to call. But to maintain a dstv sub, one's purchasing power has to be higher. Nigeria has majority of poor people, so it is an error to use population to make an assumption.

Don't assume, use your smartphone to make quick research on google.
Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On May 07
Not my concern. I can still afford it.
Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by HenryWilliams(m): 8:09pm On May 09
[quote author=Remman post=129731765][/quote]

I have the Unique sat decoder tuned to Nilesat..
How can I connect to those other satellites?

Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by Remman(m): 9:16pm On May 09
HenryWilliams:

I have the Unique sat decoder tuned to Nilesat..
How can I connect to those other satellites?
There's a small device that's placed at the tip of your dish, that's the satelite hook. I have six of those.

What i mean is that you need to go to the market to get them.
Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by HenryWilliams(m): 7:07pm On May 10
Remman:
There's a small device that's placed at the tip of your dish, that's the satelite hook. I have six of those.

What i mean is that you need to go to the market to get them.

Satellite hook?
You mean LNB?
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More by Remman(m): 7:08pm On May 11
HenryWilliams:

Satellite hook?
You mean LNB?
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING
I don't even know what it's called neither do i understand how it works, but my sons do. Maybe a little google search or youtube might help you understand better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.