Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

North’s Silence On Boko Haram Is Sabotage – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North’s Silence On Boko Haram Is Sabotage – FG (6121 Views)

Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North’s Silence On Boko Haram Is Sabotage – FG by PointB: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
alj_harem:

and u think the best way to do that is to kill northerners as well ?

It is not good to kill anyone (Northerners or Southerners); and frankly that is the problem most southerners majorly have with the North. Why all these killing every now and then? Why is their no such killings in the South? Don't you find that baffling?
Re: North’s Silence On Boko Haram Is Sabotage – FG by aljharem3: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
PointB:

It is not good to kill anyone (Northerners or Southerners); and frankly that is the problem most southerners majorly have with the North. Why all these killing every now and then? Why is their no such killings in the South? Don't you find that baffling?

Point B, Don't let Niaraland decieve you. There is a lot of killing in the south as well.

The problem southern have with northerners is different to each region.

The yorubas because, they don't like playing second fiddle

the igbos because of the war which was a very painful and sad event

the south-south because of the oil that they want to have it all to themselves and the north is extra 60 million mouths to feed.

what else. But one thing you fail to realise is that even the so called southern Nigeria is FAR WORSE than the northern nigeria.

Let me give you an example.

How many militant groups do you find in the north compare to the south ?

The amount of militancy is directlly proportional to the level of violence in each region.

That is why i kept saying Boko haram is a Nigerian problem rather than push it to the north.

No one likes to die whether in the north or in the south. Everyone wants peace and enjoyment while we spend our vain lifes on earth. But in Nigeria, we have some certain elements among us in each group that have forgotten the vanity to life and they use gullible youths like those of us we see on Nairaland who already had the tendecy to be bigoted to be manupulated by them for there own personal gains and power.
Re: North’s Silence On Boko Haram Is Sabotage – FG by PointB: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
alj_harem:

Point B, Don't let Niaraland decieve you. There is a lot of killing in the south as well.

I am very informed; cannot be deceived by Nairaland! As per the lot of killings going on in the south, that is a figment of your imagination.

The problem southern have with northerners is different to each region.
I am listening

The yorubas because, they don't like playing second fiddle
Not true. No one likes to play second fiddle in his own country, so don't make it look like a Yoruba problem because it is not. The Hausa/Fulani are causing trouble for the same reason. Igbos certainly don't like playing second fiddle. So this point is not valid for just Yorubas.

the igbos because of the war which was a very painful and sad event
Igbo's have always been targeted by killings in the North. And that is what led to the war - directly.
So the argument that Southerners are tired of being killed in the North is very valid and still hold true.

the south-south because of the oil that they want to have it all to themselves and the north is extra 60 million mouths to feed.
The South-South are also tired of getting bullets in return for oil milked from their soil. Saro Wiwa was executed by a North led cabal; don't let that escape your mind. Besides, Northern madness know no distinction especially when attacking church and killing Christians who are mostly southerners (SS inclusive).

what else. But one thing you fail to realise is that even the so called southern Nigeria is FAR WORSE than the northern nigeria.
Another figment of your imagination.
When was the last time you heard Yoruba man killing Hausa/Fulani or any other tribes in SW? Have you heard of Igbo versus Ibibio? Igbo versus Ijaw? In which was is the South worse than the North?

Let me give you an example.

How many militant groups do you find in the north compare to the south ?
You are doing the counting, tell me?

The amount of militancy is directlly proportional to the level of violence in each region.
Not true. The Boko Haram terror group have killed more innocent civilians and police than MEND/OPC combined.

That is why i kept saying Boko haram is a Nigerian problem rather than push it to the north.
Boko Harem is a Nigeria problem with Northern origin; and no one will loose sight of that; and the fact that Northern leader are abetting as I don't think they are too timid to speak out.

No one likes to die whether in the north or in the south. Everyone wants peace and enjoyment while we spend our vain lifes on earth. But in Nigeria, we have some certain elements among us in each group that have forgotten the vanity to life and they use gullible youths like those of us we see on Nairaland who already had the tendecy to be bigoted to be manupulated by them for there own personal gains and power.

There is nothing to manipulate; most discussion here are based on newspaper report. Unless the media are the one doing the manipulations, but then again how about the dead bodies, and burnt churches, are those manipulations too?
Re: North’s Silence On Boko Haram Is Sabotage – FG by moshoodn(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
I smile and cry simultaneously. . .
Re: North’s Silence On Boko Haram Is Sabotage – FG by ikeyman00(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
@@@@@

this una alj harem; could be interesting sometimes!! damn it!!

anyway me still reading from a son of boko harem for now

lets play a bit of chess here

oya sit down northern schoolar

if A mistakely drop bible in the gutter

if A mistakely drop koran in the same gutter

class biko what will be the verdict on that if that gutter was in

C-Lagos

D-kastina

Another figment of your imagination.
When was the last time you heard Yoruba man killing Hausa/Fulani or any other tribes in SW? Have you heard of Igbo versus Ibibio? Igbo versus Ijaw? In which was is the South worse than the North?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory / Heavy Military Presence In Gidan Waya, Kaduna State / What Is The English Meaning Of Miyetti Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.