Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive (51652 Views)

Confirm If A Product Is Nafdac Registered Online / Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected / I Am HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by 4tomandchi: 12:47pm On May 02
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by 4tomandchi: 12:47pm On May 02
meed
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by hardon1(m): 12:47pm On May 02
Dammycouch:
I had sex with this 19 years old girl raw after I saw her HIV negative result on March 31st, 2024 but this April, I’m already suffering from fever and fatigue. That’s my first time having sex in my life.

Am I HIV Positive or Negative?

Wait, you mean you still went raw after you saw the positive status of her result? I want to get it clear?
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Omoawoke: 12:47pm On May 02
You are hiv Aladdin
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by HateBigots: 12:48pm On May 02
RIP
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Emyogalanya: 12:48pm On May 02
Dammycouch:
I had sex with this 19 years old girl raw after I saw her HIV negative result on March 31st, 2024 but this April, I’m already suffering from fever and fatigue. That’s my first time having sex in my life.

.Welcome to adulthood
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by safarifarms(m): 12:48pm On May 02
Go for a test
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by stagger: 12:48pm On May 02
You did not seek advice before you entered. Now you are at risk, you now come here.

Go and do a test.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by kingthreat(m): 12:48pm On May 02
When you have sex, it could bring out a lot of hidden diseases from both man and woman.
You are alright. Next time, use a condom and wash off after sex.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by faceland: 12:49pm On May 02
I just as a MD.

He said you have 2 weeks to be blind and may be 6 months on earth.

As someone pointed out, it is aids. Probably "false negative" test (or she showed you a pregnancy test not HIV).

Send my regards to St Peter.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Stevyne: 12:49pm On May 02
Dammycouch:
All these people no even wish me well

Useless people
When you deh sweet ontop pussy you tell anybody?

Oni jere!
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Oyindidi(f): 12:50pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

Sexkillz
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by danzaki63: 12:50pm On May 02
How old was the test certificate? you cant accept a certificate that is 2 years old as authentic.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by otemeh01(m): 12:50pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

Haba. Fever and fatigue alone? That could be typhoid or malaria or even both.
For HIV acute infection, u will need fever, swollen lymph nodes in the neck or armpit, oral thrush i.e white tongue, headache, sore throat, and persistent stooling with night sweating. Three or four of this symptoms above must occur at the same time and will not respond to treatment such as antibiotics.

Even at that, you could have all these symptoms and still be HIV negative. Only an HIV test can confirm hiv. Now is a good time to go and test since u are like 6 weeks before likely exposure. A negative results now is a strong indication that u are negative.

Besides when did u started having these symptoms. If its after 4 weeks or within 1 week of sex, then it's not Hiv. If u are too scared to take a test, convince the girl to do another test. U can by the finger prick home kit HIV test and do it in your room like a sugar level test. If she is negative still, then know that u can't get Hiv from someone that does not have it.

Abstain or use protection religiously. But a condom too can break.

Ps. Why sex is not really worth it is because, if u are health conscious and u start to have reckless sex, any sickness u have within these period, Ur mind will be suspecting HIV and that's enough to loose your peace of mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by chudez0147(m): 12:52pm On May 02
Namaster:
Stop killing yourself softly. A lot of sicknesses and diseases have similar symptoms. That's why there are clinical tests instead of guessworks.

Visit a hospital with a lab and do a HIV test. It's cheap. It's not more than #5K in most private hospitals. Probably cheaper than that in public ones.

Also, don't be an idiiiot. Use condoms.
Condom wey no Dey sweet
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by idahme(m): 12:52pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

Useless people

Who is useless? The one who has unprotected sex after so many sex education or the ones chastising you? grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Matheusmartin: 12:55pm On May 02
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..
Apart from hiv,don't you know there are other deadly diseases one can contract from unprotected sex??

Btw,it's most likely that your mind is playing tricks on u...
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by opius: 12:55pm On May 02
Go to lab nah grin grin
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:55pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

Positive agbadorian it is only a westernern that think like you.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Rivermonster(m): 12:58pm On May 02
Very stupid question.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by HOSTCOM(m): 12:58pm On May 02
See this one o...u dey knack raw for this Tinubu economy. My brother ure either positive or positive. See ur life for outside. 😂😂😂😜😜😜🤪🤪🤪
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by deavicky(m): 12:59pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

na fever u get nah!! Go buy medicine or better still go hospital and check urself. But i can assure u that u are just sick of something else not HIV.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by CluelessMODS: 1:02pm On May 02
illicit:
Here na your lab?

Why u no ask us if she's negative or positive before u knack her
Make una dey read to comprehend, he saw her negative result.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by CluelessMODS: 1:03pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

Na anxiety and fear dey worry you. The only way for to know your status is lab test not asking on NL.
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:04pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

Useless people
Bro, you don't need to panic at all. And by the way I can assure you that you are doing very fine.
Just take your time and walk into any hospital to check on yourself and by the way if you're still doubting, HIV test is free everywhere.

After contracting HIV, it's gonna take a while before you start feeling the symptoms no be 2 months after after the contraction
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Macdeey: 1:04pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

Good for you !!!
Because if you die na Kpekus kieeee you ...............
No be this yeye Tinubu & APC Shege grin grin grin

Better to be killed by Kpekus than Tinubu & APC Shege grin grin grin

Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Available9: 1:05pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

It's an early stage of HIV
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by smyo(m): 1:07pm On May 02
markidoo:
You're positive,,those people that like transmitting HIv always look for people that have never had sex.. One girl shared her story and experience with me,First time sex , first time contracting.. she's 12yrs in Anti Retroviral Drugs
Na so them dey get the HIV make almost everybody never get am? 😂😂😂
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Pinkyposh(f): 1:12pm On May 02
You're fine, it's just anxiety trust me. I had the same feeling when I had my first sex.
I became weak, fever and lack of appetite.
Don't worry, just go the hospital, and check other tests.
Relax your mind, don't mind what anyone is telling you
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by YourLandMyLand: 1:13pm On May 02
illicit:
Here na your lab?

Why u no ask us if she's negative or positive before u knack her

Kai stop it

1 Like

Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by Kajaard: 1:14pm On May 02
Dammycouch:

This forum is now filled with secondary school students and jambites. Pathetic undecided
Re: Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On May 02
grin na hunger dey worry u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today Is World's No Bra Day / Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) / Ogun Has The Highest Number Of Quack Doctors - NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.