Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown (18432 Views)

US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen / Israeli Ship β€˜Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:12pm On May 03
99thEnemy:
grin
Full Scholarships Available in the Following Disciplines:

- Bachelor’s Degree in Jihad

- Masters degree in Mass Execution and beheading.

- PhD in Suicide bombing [size=1]
(WITH OPTIONS IN:
Concealable Explosive Vests,
Ballistic Vests,
Improvised Explosive Devices,
Remote Detonated Vests,
Customized Design.
) [/size]

- Diploma in Infidel Studies and Elimination.

grin

Edit:

We call em:

Terrorist Neutralization Research Institute. grin

You have said if all, even to the person that quoted you. One chilled bottle of henesey to you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by 99thEnemy(m): 7:14pm On May 03
EmmyMaestro:

You have said if all, even to the person that quoted you. One chilled bottle of henesey to you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I see you comrade. grin

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Major1984(m): 7:22pm On May 03
terrorists now want to be saints

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by PHAYOL81: 7:23pm On May 03
Jokes
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Trueprophet91: 7:24pm On May 03

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:24pm On May 03
99thEnemy:

I see you comrade. grin

It was the part of " Terrorist Neutralization Institute " that burst my belle, I sure say the guy hear am
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by smyo(m): 7:32pm On May 03
America should send those guys to houthis in Yemen for the scholarship immediately they will now fight together

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Onyedikachi231: 7:39pm On May 03
OJODEL10:
Means of recruitment for houthis
Then the West by extension the entire world will hear when HOUTHIS is done making them.

nobody will hear anything, any of them islamic terrorists that springs up will be exterminated.

So you are now becoming happy that a new set of islamic terrorists are being formed but when the retribution starts you will be the one to cry first.

Hypocritical lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Tsadu01(m): 7:49pm On May 03
Welcome idea
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by frog12: 7:49pm On May 03
this is DICTATORSHIP in the america. they are PREVENTING people from protesting shocked shocked shocked
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Trueprophet91: 7:54pm On May 03
frog12:
this is DICTATORSHIP in the america. they are PREVENTING people from protesting shocked shocked shocked

They should go to Yemen and continue their protests πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isn't that brilliant?

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Newton1045: 7:56pm On May 03
They would never go.
They want to convert US, to middle east where they ran from

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Buulabaaaa: 7:57pm On May 03
Ghostagain:

Man if you keep saying rubbish, then you are a coward. You see, we can all use the word coward. Now try making sense. People are protesting because they are against the injustice being met on Palestinians, this is not a football match with fans on both sides. You are probably seeing this is a football match, and that is why you are saying such stupid things.

Really don’t blame you and your compound stupidity passed onto you by your ignorant father … why won’t you support stupidity when it’s glaring your MO … nobody is saying they shouldn’t protest and but can do it without disrupting other student who know what they came for …

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by frog12: 8:03pm On May 03
i mean they ARRESTING people but when other countries do this, AMERICA go open him SMELLING MOUTH

Trueprophet91:

They should go to Yemen and continue their protests πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isn't that brilliant?
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by hooklover: 8:07pm On May 03
I paray dey takr d juice offer to go to yemen. If they dont u will c hypocsisy at it finest . U can fight 4 dem but dont want to partake in dere suffering . Fair weather folks. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On May 03
Clowns grin

That's what happens when foreign government sponsors universities in US.

The FBI have found over $12b being given by foreign governments eg China,Qatar and you begin to understand that this protest is not ordinary.

The US government should sanction the governing body of the school for failing to disclose this amounts.

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:24pm On May 03
Education in bomb making .. lemme go and laugh somewhere grin sad angry lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by DrMuzungu(m): 8:46pm On May 03
What sort of education do they offer? How to become a pirate? How to make a b-o-m-b? How to attack civilian targets? How to become a pedo?

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Magnificenttop: 8:47pm On May 03
Mrniceguy007:
Lonely at the top, gben gben gben πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

cheesy
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by TemmyT002(m): 8:49pm On May 03
Lol
Those protesters will NEVER accept it o
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Daystar7: 9:27pm On May 03
foodlum:

You refer to freedom fighters as "so-called INNOCENT Palestine and YEMENIS" huh? Your evil sarcasm drips of the arsenic-laced blood that flows through your veins. For years I have read your posts of ignorant and blind support for Illuminati-ruled Israel without ever responding to your colossal callousness and ignorant hypocrisy. You call yourself a Christian but God does not know you nor reckon with you and your
self-appointed spokesperson of heaven drunkeness. You are as callous and evil-hearted as they come. You revel in the Israeli massacre of innocent Palestinian babies, children, pregnant mothers....guiltless creatures made in the image of our Yahweh and fashioned after His likeness. You justify and support the savagery of Zionist imposters who claim they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue
of satan (Rev 3:9).
Perhaps if you were a true christian who adhered to the biblical injunction to "study to show yourself approved...rightly dividing the word of truth" (2 Tim 2:15), you would have studied and researched well enough to discover the following truth:
1) The white people in Israel calling themselves Jews today are NOT the true Jews but Zionist Talmudic satanic Khazarian imposters from Eastern Europe;
2) The true Jews are black people dispersed to African diaspora (and further on to the American continent as slaves) in promised punishment from Yahweh for their departure from Yahweh to worship strange gods (Leviticus 26: 27-42);
3) The Zionist murderers in current Israel claiming to be Jews hate our Savior Yashuwah and don't believe in Him;
4) and so on and so forth.....
But of course you are no true Word-studying christian but an end time noisy pharisee. The hottest part of hell is reserved for those like you who twist the holy Word of our Yahweh and interpret it to suit your misguided satanic views and biases. Brood of viper, you will be
shell-shocked on that last day when you will say "lord did i not chastize people and proclaim the Word in your name" and you will be discarded to hellfire with the response "depart from me, I know ye not ye worker of iniquity".
Holier than thou end time pharisee, change your ways. Yahweh is not impressed with your false piety and misguided apologetics. He can capably defend Himself and speak for Himself. He needs no charlatans like you. SHUT UP!

Tears.... Cry more

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Daystar7: 9:28pm On May 03
foodlum:

You refer to freedom fighters as "so-called INNOCENT Palestine and YEMENIS" huh? Your evil sarcasm drips of the arsenic-laced blood that flows through your veins. For years I have read your posts of ignorant and blind support for Illuminati-ruled Israel without ever responding to your colossal callousness and ignorant hypocrisy. You call yourself a Christian but God does not know you nor reckon with you and your
self-appointed spokesperson of heaven drunkeness. You are as callous and evil-hearted as they come. You revel in the Israeli massacre of innocent Palestinian babies, children, pregnant mothers....guiltless creatures made in the image of our Yahweh and fashioned after His likeness. You justify and support the savagery of Zionist imposters who claim they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue
of satan (Rev 3:9).
Perhaps if you were a true christian who adhered to the biblical injunction to "study to show yourself approved...rightly dividing the word of truth" (2 Tim 2:15), you would have studied and researched well enough to discover the following truth:
1) The white people in Israel calling themselves Jews today are NOT the true Jews but Zionist Talmudic satanic Khazarian imposters from Eastern Europe;
2) The true Jews are black people dispersed to African diaspora (and further on to the American continent as slaves) in promised punishment from Yahweh for their departure from Yahweh to worship strange gods (Leviticus 26: 27-42);
3) The Zionist murderers in current Israel claiming to be Jews hate our Savior Yashuwah and don't believe in Him;
4) and so on and so forth.....
But of course you are no true Word-studying christian but an end time noisy pharisee. The hottest part of hell is reserved for those like you who twist the holy Word of our Yahweh and interpret it to suit your misguided satanic views and biases. Brood of viper, you will be
shell-shocked on that last day when you will say "lord did i not chastize people and proclaim the Word in your name" and you will be discarded to hellfire with the response "depart from me, I know ye not ye worker of iniquity".
Holier than thou end time pharisee, change your ways. Yahweh is not impressed with your false piety and misguided apologetics. He can capably defend Himself and speak for Himself. He needs no charlatans like you. SHUT UP!

Tears.... Cry more, Bloody Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by viodemus: 10:42pm On May 03
The day wey shame catch me, na when I know say 70% of this terrorist Yemen as a country, get 24 hrs electricity.

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Ghostagain: 10:46pm On May 03
successman100:
The West sometimes, think very stupid too.
How could they give admission to terrorist countries.
Now you have yourself to blame.
A pig in Washington dc is still a pig.
Are these words being spoken by a black person ?
Sometimes it looks like you people's generation is lost. You were fed with too much television and too much TV. You don't have a single idea of what goes on in this world.
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by 11doubledee: 10:53pm On May 03
jubrilELsudan:
AS E BE SO NA TO GO BURN DOWN UNIVERSITY FOR 9JA OOOOO MAKE PERSON GET DIA SCHOLARSHIP SO OOOO
Lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by NothingDoMe: 11:03pm On May 03
Ghostagain:

1. Palestine: the indigenous people of that land are being exterminated by a western backed colonial regime.
2. Ukraine: the indigenous people of the Donbas (Russians) were being exterminated by a western backed coup government.

So where is the hypocrisy when you support Russia and Palestine (not being anti semitic) ?
I think you just lack understanding. Israel was literally created by taking some Europeans of the Jewish faith and telling them: "you can have the land of the Palestinians". Nobody cared if the Palestinians wanted the land of their ancestors to be taken away from them.
(Once again, I'm only stating facts, I have nothing against Judaism and I don't equate a colonial state with the religion of Judaism, I do not discriminate against Jews)
What are you saying? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by 11doubledee: 11:07pm On May 03
successman100:
USA giving admission to terrorist countries can never westernized middle East......
There is no such thing as educated snake or terrorists.
Don't judge it that way alone bro.
The West,especially the US have done their bit in liberating the world through education and exposure to ensure global civilization.
They know what they are doing by offering different ethnicities scholarship and VISAS, primarily serving their interest but most importantly exporting civility is the ultimate goal.
Cos barbarism is far worse than illiteracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by NothingDoMe: 11:15pm On May 03
Ghostagain:

Man if you keep saying rubbish, then you are a coward. You see, we can all use the word coward. Now try making sense. People are protesting because they are against the injustice being met on Palestinians, this is not a football match with fans on both sides. You are probably seeing this is a football match, and that is why you are saying such stupid things.
If it was only a protest then no issues. Why chant death to Israel and other antisemitic slogans? Why always tow the path of extremity?

Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Ghostagain: 11:20pm On May 03
NothingDoMe:
If it was only a protest then no issues. Why chant death to Israel and other antisemitic slogans? Why always tow the path of extremity?

Disclaimer: I do not chant death to anything.

Question: what is antisemitic in the chant of "death to Israel" ? I'm not saying that I agree with it, nor am I even agreeing to your claim that the protesters were chanting that, I would bet that at most one or two people in the protest might have chanted that and those guys might have been sent there to spoil the protest.

But I repeat my question:
WHAT IS ANTISEMITIC IN THE CHANT "DEATH TO ISRAEL" ?
Once again, I'm only asking because the word "antisemitic" keeps being thrown around by people who don't seem to know what it means.

I've actually been to a pro-palestine protest, and I never saw anybody chant "death to Israel". People were calling Israel a terrorist state, and we're calling for the freedom of Palestine, among the protesters, you even had a number jews. Some counter protesters were waving the Israeli flag, nobody even insulted them, all that was said to them was that they were wrong to support Israel.
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by NothingDoMe: 11:27pm On May 03
Ghostagain:

Disclaimer: I do not chant death to anything.

Question: what is antisemitic in the chant of "death to Israel" ? I'm not saying that I agree with it, nor am I even agreeing to your claim that the protesters were chanting that, O would bet that at most one or two people in the protest might have chanted that and those guys might have been sent there to spoil the protest.

But I repeat my question:
WHAT IS ANTISEMITIC IN THE CHANT "DEATH TO ISRAEL" ?
Once again, I'm only asking because the word "antisemitic" keeps being thrown around by people who don't seem to know what it means.
Lol. You win this debate. It is not Antisemitic. Na to tender am as evidence that it's not Antisemitic remain.

Shalom brother πŸ™.
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by Ghostagain: 11:30pm On May 03
NothingDoMe:
Lol. You win this debate. It is not Antisemitic. Na to tender am as evidence that it's not Antisemitic remain.

Shalom brother πŸ™.
It is not a debate, you said it was antisemitic to chant "death to Israel", I asked you to elaborate on what makes such antisemitic.
Is it islamophobic to chant "death to saudi-arabia" ? Is it christianophobe to chant "death to Italy" ?

I've actually been to a pro-palestine protest, and I never saw anybody chant "death to Israel". People were calling Israel a terrorist state, and were calling for the freedom of Palestine, among the protesters, you even had a number of jews. Some counter-protesters were waving the Israeli flag, nobody even insulted them, all that was said to them was that they were wrong to support Israel.

People like you are good at smearing and throwing buzz words around.
If someone doesn't agree with you, then he must be antisemitic, no need to even have a discussion, just put a label on him and pray something bad happens to him.
Re: Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown by NothingDoMe: 11:34pm On May 03
Ghostagain:

It is not a debate, you said it was antisemitic to chant "death to Israel", I asked you to elaborate on what makes such antisemitic.
Is it islamophobic to chant "death to saudi-arabia" ? Is it christianophobe to chant "death to Italy" ?

I've actually been to a pro-palestine protest, and I never saw anybody chant "death to Israel". People were calling Israel a terrorist state, and we're calling for the freedom of Palestine, among the protesters, you even had a number jews. Some counter protesters were waving the Israeli flag, nobody even insulted them, all that was said to them was that they were wrong to support Israel.

People like you are good at smearing and throwing buzz words around.
If someone doesn't agree with you, then he must be antisemitic, no need to even have a discussion, just put a label on him and pray something bad happens to him.
You have been to ALL the protests. Well done. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases / U.S Threatened Niger To Stop Doing Business With Russia & Iran - PM Says (Pix) / South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.