Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,903 members, 7,841,393 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity (15712 Views)

Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan / Why FG Can’t Remove Fuel Subsidy Now – NNPC, Marketers, Experts / APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by otokx(m): 5:33pm On May 04
₦750 yesterday in Port Harcourt
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by silaswills01(m): 5:33pm On May 04
Bobloco:
Who is Nigeria's minister of petroleum?

Bulaba

2 Likes

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Callosobruchus(m): 5:35pm On May 04
Anyhow wey di tin be we go still wait for dem for gate for dem to finish their fight,after dem finish to fight dem fight dem go still supply us the fuel.We don develop shock absorber for nyash since di days of John the Baptist,their koboko no di pain us again when dem flog us for nyash.
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Talknochip(m): 5:36pm On May 04
Nothing seems to inspire hope in Nigeria right now

Very anyhow country and people
Smh

1 Like

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by SouthSouth1914: 5:39pm On May 04
Diversionary tactics! All of them are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by EdiskyHarry: 5:39pm On May 04
According to APC online bastards, Nigerians must suffer for four years because one drug baron is trying to fix the economy.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Blaze14k: 5:39pm On May 04
Itisallright:
If someone never leave naija, you will think all these are normal life but once you step out that's when you will know that Naija is a hell..... we on the tv to see bad news, tune in the Radio to hear bad news, go online to read bad news.... ki olorun shanu wa ni o

No be una say tinubu be d solution

2 Likes

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by VinnyBaba: 5:46pm On May 04
HateBigots:
You won't find zone b's here.

One of them is up there talking about Ajoka. sad

I wonder who he is referring to, b/w Nnpc and Ipman.

He is the Ajoka he is SHAMELESSLY talking about. undecided
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by meditator(m): 5:47pm On May 04
Klington:
shocked

APC is a curse and their gullible followers are t00 brainless to think like humans.

APC blame FG.
So if APC is a curse, do u advice we go with a man that receives advice only from mad men ?
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Harmattan123(m): 5:51pm On May 04
happney65:
Eyin mejeji o ni ku re. undecided
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIN JEEEEEEEEEESU
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:51pm On May 04
The last time I checked, Tinubu was the petroleum minister. Or has he resigned? Confusion in the camp of the tormentors of the common man.
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Sirmuelraul(m): 5:56pm On May 04
Petrolpenuer.pure business, hoarding and nting more just 2 milk us 2 the shieved fura and nunu.
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Johnson5258: 6:01pm On May 04
Ewo leepe? Ni suru nau.

happney65:
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by ufotunang: 6:04pm On May 04
Faiththatworks:
I was at the Dangote Refinery this week,about 1000 tankers waiting to load petroleum products,I don't believe all those tankers were there to load Diesel or Aviation Fuel.The same can be said of Apapa, tankers are lined up for close to 5km waiting to load
Something is going on and the Government needs to set up an intervention team,I asked an insider when we will get fuel in Lagos,his answer was doubled edged,the owners of petrol stations are diverting fuel to areas where they can sell for higher prices

This fuel problem I am sure will not go anytime soon because this is economic sabotage by some greedy individuals
...ok then when will Dangote refinery start to produce fuel and sell to nigerians?

1 Like

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by mukthar2000(m): 6:06pm On May 04
Anyone that finish reading can summerized for the pls, I can't waste my precious time reading the fuel drama and still go buy for 2k per letter.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by ufotunang: 6:07pm On May 04
APC blaming nigerians, NNPC blaming marketers...they are all blaming people for their failures.. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by erniok(m): 6:08pm On May 04
Faiththatworks:
I was at the Dangote Refinery this week,about 1000 tankers waiting to load petroleum products,I don't believe all those tankers were there to load Diesel or Aviation Fuel.The same can be said of Apapa, tankers are lined up for close to 5km waiting to load
Something is going on and the Government needs to set up an intervention team,I asked an insider when we will get fuel in Lagos,his answer was doubled edged,the owners of petrol stations are diverting fuel to areas where they can sell for higher prices

This fuel problem I am sure will not go anytime soon because this is economic sabotage by some greedy individuals
Why is the govt showing so much weakness as though it is afraid of few individuals that take over our collective welfare.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Charly68: 6:12pm On May 04
Faiththatworks:

In time like this the Govt must apply the rod by confiscating the licence of erring dealers for one year ,this will serve them right

1 Like

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by realsoftouch: 6:13pm On May 04
adult animals....
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Oluyole74: 6:16pm On May 04
But the last time I heard,45m liters of PMS have arrived the country,where is the fuel.some people are hiding facts

1 Like

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Kokomaster69: 6:30pm On May 04
I nor go put mouth for una matter. It is just a case of same mafias in the oil & gas sector.

NNPC & marketers are same family, united as one to give Nigerians shege pro max as coordinated by their oga at the top.
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Faposky95: 6:30pm On May 04
seyits:
There's something these people are not telling us

Isn't it funny that oil that is our common thing has its info only privy to such a few that they can choose media battles just to bamboozle we that on look.......
We need to have a EFF you day....... really....and give it to whom deserves......
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Rutherford2019: 6:33pm On May 04
Bobloco:
Who is Nigeria's minister of petroleum?

He's in France receiving medical treatment due to old age
Infact he disappeared after the traveling to Qatar

2 Likes

Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by NothingDoMe: 6:34pm On May 04
Lol and people believed that vessels were trapped in Warri. We deserve the type of leaders we get.
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:54pm On May 04
happney65:
amen, e no go better for all of them
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by zionstaar75: 6:56pm On May 04
Faiththatworks:

gbam!it's obvious isn't it. I think it's about time govt use these crooks called IPMAN as scape goat.bunch of crooks
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by zionstaar75: 6:57pm On May 04
Oluyole74:
But the last time I heard,45m liters of PMS have arrived the country,where is the fuel.some people are hiding facts
fuel is now 580 in ilorin, Kwara State
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by theredaddy: 7:05pm On May 04
Faiththatworks:

That is correct bro, i was close the filling station in area way back 015,
Most of those major marketers filling stations on the highway have a subsidiary station inside street/ close area when there is national scarcity they diverted there supply to those subsidiaries to sell at high price why the major stations on the high way remain close .. it something i witness 1st hand

The major marketers are the priority list of NNPC in time of scarcity .. but they sabotage all for greed ... we are our own problem in these country those we think govt is the whole problem are on kolo
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Ishilove: 7:07pm On May 04
After the blame, what is the solution?
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Bluntemperor: 8:00pm On May 04
Most of the Marketers are Fraudulent,as they are used to faking things and making life difficult for Nigerians.
-Like the bad things- with DISCOS in Nigeria,they are used to,they can't change and most of the NNPC Top Management know this Corruption and Manipulation- as they( Management ) have countless Petrol Stations too!
-Identified Fraudulent Marketers should be blacklisted, so that Nigeria have Peace of mind,on Fuel and Diesel - components of our God given Resources,yet we( NIGERIANS ) are Suffering!
They Marketers love Nigerians suffering,as they can't change their bad ways!
Very Shameful Indeed!
Re: NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity by Klington: 8:21pm On May 04
meditator:
So if APC is a curse, do u advice we go with a man that receives advice only from mad men ?

You APC slaves are horrible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Nigeria Done For You? And What Have You Done For Nigeria? / NLC Declares Nationwide Protest On January 8th 2019 / 2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.