Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) (54592 Views)

Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Friendship Goal: How A Puppy And A Pigeon Became Best Friends. [photos] / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by shantti(m): 4:14pm On May 05
CuriousCart:

Pythons are not cannibals.

They are vegeterians?? shocked shocked shocked
Wow
Thank for d insight
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 4:55pm On May 05
Na we we , paddy to paddy... women nd snake connecting cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:56pm On May 05
muyico:
very risk to be rearing such beasts! I hope d authority put full safety measure very close to her!
na d authority send her?
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by Walkat9t: 4:58pm On May 05
She will d^e through snake bite
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by Quebec91(m): 4:59pm On May 05
cheesy
thesicilian:
All I see are 29 big snakes

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by Quebec91(m): 5:05pm On May 05
cheesy
chiiraq802:
Snake shows off her younger sisters, calls them her BFF.
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 5:13pm On May 05
Belzebubu...
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by HenryWilliams(m): 5:13pm On May 05
Those snakes will be the end of her.
Mark my words
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by aoshea18: 5:16pm On May 05
That's the reptile place. Those are not her pets. Thats her job. I wonder why people can't just tell the truth.
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by izubext007: 5:24pm On May 05
I know this kind of person will never be a client to my brothers in naija
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by Godsfavour001(m): 5:25pm On May 05
Women and snakes have always been best of friends since the days of Adam.

The last conversation Eve had with one was what led us to this current mess. If not I suppose dey dangle my gbola up and down while eating fresh fruits for garden of Eden

False story
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by davolas(m): 5:40pm On May 05
Life Don tire this woman
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by sammirano: 5:45pm On May 05
Why put graphic pictures, animals are not monsters. Pls be guided
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by Adewale1603(m): 6:08pm On May 05
She don already turned to snake herself. Living with such numbers of snakes
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by kmaster007: 6:24pm On May 05
Nah Wetin go kill her las las
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by GenFunction: 6:34pm On May 05
Hmmn,those snakes shud sha be careful.
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by hilaryCU(m): 6:34pm On May 05
socialmediaman:
Wild animals shouldn’t be kept as pets.

Just like humans they also get grumpy, but unlike humans, they don’t make a face or complain, they attack you
They most times have their way of showing grievance
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by hilaryCU(m): 6:35pm On May 05
CuriousCart:

Don't they swallow humans?
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by GenFunction: 6:38pm On May 05
Jokerman:
Why would a government allow this?? What if any of the snakes escapes to another compound??
Major concern o...iffa hear say i get one neighbour like dis wey one or several knots don loose 4 her head ehn,i go relocate sharply.
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by bigwig071(m): 6:45pm On May 05
She go dey smell rat rat
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by BrytSky: 6:53pm On May 05
Eve dejavu!
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by emperor4love(m): 6:59pm On May 05
CuriousCart:

until one constrict ur kid or you and swallow,e go clear like dstv
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:07pm On May 05
Very very soon, she will end up in the belly of the beast.

@OP, please update us when she's finally consumed.

Friends with an enemy.............
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by george5084(m): 7:09pm On May 05
Hmm...that lady was just released from psychiatric hospital...pls anyone who sees her should contact me
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by CuriousCart(f): 7:12pm On May 05
hilaryCU:

Don't they swallow humans?

How is that cannibalism?
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:54pm On May 05
All an average Nigerian see in that pictur is pepper 🌶️ soup , pepper soup, pepper soup
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On May 05
She has mind.
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:10pm On May 05
Serpentine spirit dey worry this one..
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by soccerlite: 9:11pm On May 05
You don't need a prophet to tell you her identity
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by EmmySa: 9:27pm On May 05
This is serious!
Re: Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) by sheriffindy(m): 9:33pm On May 05
I no dey read this kind post.

It's of zero economic importance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexican Puppy’s Photo Deleted By Facebook After It Was Taken For A joystick / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.