Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord (30290 Views)

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by inoki247: 10:04am On May 07
bennybuhari:
That commissioner called Tokunbo Wahab should stop his propaganda and face his job or get sacked. I knew he was lying about the whole stuff. Who will pay N250k to stay in under bridge

Lol how much is 250k per year what if theu do Daily fee that's like 700 or 685 per day...

I'm sure there are places in Lagos people pay 500 per day to sleep dere it's when the money is accumulated together that it will look much buh if they pay daily or weekly the people staying dere won't feel it...

Some people can't pay 250k at once buh if you bill them daily or weekly they can afford it...

1 Like

Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by ppogba: 10:05am On May 07
Kobicove:
The fact that the guy is addressed as "Mopol" probably means that he was passing himself off as a police officer undecided

He will certainly have something to do with the police. Probably as a dismissed officer, possibly has a relative of a serving or retired officer, as a former resident of a police barracks or anything.
People with this background can even do more than a police officer.
If you have ever encountered those riffraffs with an atom of millitary attachment, if dem shakara for where you dey, you go know sey dem own pass people wey go NDA sef. And there is no crime dey are not ready to commit.
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by BuyMeBanger: 10:08am On May 07
Franklyspeakin:
lagosians, suffering and smiling
I liken that to South Africans too pre and post apartheid wink
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by seborrhic: 10:11am On May 07
Curious345:
very sickening .. a room.amd palour in mowe with tiles pop and borehole is around 180k
Do they know anything than to lie.
How is it even possible for people there to even be paying rent,talkless of 250k.These are people that more or less are homeless because they can't afford to pay rent,now one imp is lying to us they were paying 250k!
The annoying thing about some of these stories dished out care freely is that you see and read people that believe it.Even journalists that are supposedly trained to ask questions and query information given to them will carry such stories hook,line and sinker
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Sk5050: 10:24am On May 07
Honestly I don't believe it too 250k for under bridge big lies.
bennybuhari:
That commissioner called Tokunbo Wahab should stop his propaganda and face his job or get sacked. I knew he was lying about the whole stuff. Who will pay N250k to stay in under bridge
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Wannabenz: 11:04am On May 07
Cindypresh:

Lagos government lied about that 250k rent...how can anyone afford 250k and choose to live in that unhealthy place

That 250k can get you a new decent 2bedroom flat in the sub-urbs of onitsha.

So this Lagos starts and ends in ikoyi

I makwara Ife?
Babe...na Onitsha you dey stay? Make we link up nah
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by kentokay71: 11:26am On May 07
Read it wellm there is a place they said a receipt for N150,000 was presented by one of the tenanats now, please read well before commenting
bennybuhari:
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Obierika(m): 11:34am On May 07
komzy589:

Una too dey lie🙆
I pay less than 250k per year for a shared 3Bedroom flat here in Badore, Ajah.

Dem dey talk of Ikoyi you dey talk of Badore wey everybody know say na glorified shantytown grin grin grin
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Cindypresh(f): 12:23pm On May 07
Wannabenz:

Babe...na Onitsha you dey stay? Make we link up nah

What about your ogbanje wife?

I'm holding my laughter seriously 😂
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Krankhead: 2:03pm On May 07
codwyha:
Lagos state government misbehaving anyhow, that's how they deported legal citizens to Osun.
Face your state . Live Lagos alone
I learnt they just kill lots of people from your region this morning
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by lanresord: 3:21pm On May 07
I blame Nigeria leader for all this
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Wannabenz: 3:47pm On May 07
Cindypresh:

What about your ogbanje wife?

I'm holding my laughter seriously 😂
Lol...you want make I continue the story?
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by PHAYOL81: 4:57pm On May 07
The question is, should he lease/rent out a government reserve zone in the first place? He monetized what is a special public property, creating risk to the society all along. He should be arrested.
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by komzy589(m): 7:09pm On May 07
Obierika:

Dem dey talk of Ikoyi you dey talk of Badore wey everybody know say na glorified shantytown grin grin grin
Use brain small na. The person started by saying ‘this is Lagos’.
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by komzy589(m): 7:12pm On May 07
Curious345:
what about the kitchen and palour .. how do you people share it ?
We use it together.
Nothing in there. Although you can furnish it at your expense if you want. The parlor and kitchen doors are the only two exit.
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by HRMK: 7:12pm On May 07
THEY CAN EVEN SAY THEY ARE LAGOSIANS!
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Curious345: 8:48pm On May 07
Ok. So where do you cook
komzy589:

We use it together.
Nothing in there. Although you can furnish it at your expense if you want. The parlor and kitchen doors are the only two exit.
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by komzy589(m): 10:06pm On May 07
Curious345:
Ok. So where do you cook
There’s a kitchen in the flat.
The cabinet in there is divided for us 3.
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Pat081: 10:31pm On May 07
I know that it is a lie from day one government and all this uniform men lie too much NDLEA or what do they call them is telling us that they see a billionaire weed from someone
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by virginchaser(m): 8:18am On May 08
komzy589:

Una too dey lie🙆
I pay less than 250k per year for a shared 3Bedroom flat here in Badore, Ajah.

Ah! Fear God, I beg.
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Obierika(m): 8:55am On May 08
komzy589:

Use brain small na. The person started by saying ‘this is Lagos’.

So na because of that one you go come begin compare Badore to Ikoyi? These two places are not on the same level in anyway
Re: If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord by Obierika(m): 9:03am On May 08
Curious345:
what about the kitchen and palour .. how do you people share it ?

If you're thinking of relocating to Badore better forget it, it's a glorified shantytown and you will need to boat before you can leave your house anytime there's a heavy rain. grin

For the avoidance of doubt Badore is not part of Lekki!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos / How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.