Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Use Corp. Members For National Agricultural Improvement In Nigeria Instead Of Posting Them To Where/ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Use Corp. Members For National Agricultural Improvement In Nigeria Instead Of Posting Them To Where/ (663 Views)

Poll: should corp. Members be used to trigger our (Nigeria) Agricultural sector instead of sending them to Banks and the likes?

Yes, they should to burst Agricultural sector: 100% (2 votes)
No, they shouldn't be used for Agricultural improvement: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / Instead Of Raining Water In Thailand It Rained Fishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Corp. Members For National Agricultural Improvement In Nigeria Instead Of Posting Them To Where/ by vinpella02(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
[color=#000099][/color][quote][/quote] O!! Great Nigerian.
Currently, no lie I'm serving this great nation Nigeria our Nigeria.
Dr. Goodluck J. Our able and great leader has done well in increasing the pay of corps. Members.
Nigeria students and youth is so glad. You have once more put a smile upon the faces of the plebs. But, there is this one thing left; 'are the corp. Members apart from risk, really working for their pay?'

If I (@Onyecheonyeka follow me on twitter) may suggest, shouldnt this 19800 make our Nation a greater one in the agricultural section?

In essence, I would suggest majority (99 percent ) of young graduates (Youth corpers) be posted to a national farm, let us improve our yield for both export and import. The schools and banks we are posted to alreadly have competent workers,

Nigeria why not the federal goverment develop a village to an industrious farmland using the thousands of corpers to increase our gross profit,

Lets give it a tought. I hope dis gets to mr. President.

Thanks follow me at twitter @onyecheonyeka
@thetruepoesy

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish My Mother Had Aborted Me" / What Is Wrong With This Picture??? / G4S: Deported Man Unlawfully Killed On Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.