Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Mail From � Brainless And Jobless Yahoo Boy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Mail From � Brainless And Jobless Yahoo Boy. (229 Views)

Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mail From � Brainless And Jobless Yahoo Boy. by Mankind2024: 1:54am On May 07
These Yahoo boys no go kill person with this their nursery school 🏫 format. Uncensored, unedited, copied from my spam box.

From Miss Madelina Zamabam.

Good day, I hope all is well. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish with you in your country,

Although we have not met before, one has to believe in someone to succeed.

I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father,Late Mr & Mrs Jeanabyi Zamabam, Native of Odienné republic of Ivory Coast or (Côte D’Ivoire).Because of the ongoing civil war series in my country for several years ago, there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred thousand US dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in a finance firm Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some unknown enemies.

Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political
reasons.

Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.

Now let me ask a few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or family member?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. Can you get me a good school for the continuation of
My education career, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?

If you can provide honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied to offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and humanity.

More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your interest to help me.

I am immensely waiting for your urgent response
With due regards,
Miss Madelina Zamabam.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Four Villages And IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Gov. Yari Offers N1m Reward On Every Illegal AK 47 Rifle: Statereporters News / Troops Kill 2 Commanders, Reclaim Communities In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.