Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents (57605 Views)

See A Bridge That Was Constructed By Ugandan Senator (photos) / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Krankhead: 1:55pm On May 07
themanderon:

At least Obi did this from his personal pocket for a community in the north. What have you ever done for anyone in your life?
Obi steel Anambra. money . Stop been myopic. Name one governor in Nigeria that did not steal from public. That is clean
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by themanderon: 1:57pm On May 07
Krankhead:
Obi steel Anambra. money . Stop been myopic. Name one governor in Nigeria that did not steal from public. That is clean

Typical beer parlour gist. He steal anambra money and the efcc never arrest am despite being an opposition politician? You guys should use your heads now!
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by DrMuzungu(m): 2:13pm On May 07
Desmond 1diot is not the only eediot in this world.
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Ediffizy: 2:24pm On May 07
Africa my Africa
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Kelpatmok581: 2:33pm On May 07
U can just imagine undecided
quote author=chiiraq802 post=129825728]I'm sure his children were among those Uganda high school kids show casing Tesla, Lambo, Benz, Chopper etc....during there prom date.

They only emulate the lavish lifestyles from the west, but to emulate Good Governance, Infrastructural Development, How to create job Employment, etc....from the same west. Mbah!

That recently repaired bridge keeeee you dia!!! [/quote]
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Bouncing2(m): 2:40pm On May 07
I pity anybody wey Naija better pass 4 dis Africa shaa🥲😂💔..

What’s the essence of that makeshift firewood cross bridge when you can actually jump across.

I can even construct something better for this community ,,now imagine what was obtainable from their so called senator!😂.

And i saw teenage boys and girls of this same Uganda…maybe the elite class parading in helicopters and super cars,,,and I’m sure this man’s kid(s) was(were) among!

1 Like

Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by akintunde63: 2:59pm On May 07
Newlymarried:
A Ugandan Senator took to social media to proudly show off the bridge he repaired for his constituents.

Hon. Protazio Begumisa, the MP Ndorwa East

When we say this continent called Africa is pure evil, some will still argue!
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by fixzycode: 4:07pm On May 07
It shall not be well with whoever cursed Africa
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Diego35M: 4:18pm On May 07
Newlymarried:
A Ugandan Senator took to social media to proudly show off the bridge he repaired for his constituents.

this man is a joke 😂
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Winneygirl(f): 4:32pm On May 07
That is Desmond Elliots cousin.
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by PHAYOL81: 4:33pm On May 07
Wow, I'm speechless!
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Singlenhappy(f): 5:09pm On May 07
He must own a skyscraper in America, black man for you! He wants his people to live in squalor back home water
Newlymarried:

Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Wesha: 5:28pm On May 07
Scarrr:
mofo! this one u look for cheap attention and dey cry up and down...u don chop today? Drop ur account number let me help u

My problem with people like you is in a nick of time you quickly request for acct no and meanwhile you are broke. Forming online and yet no one naira to your name. If someone drop acct now. He will be no way to be found. Just state your point and move. No need acting otherwise.
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by albert2512: 5:44pm On May 07
Newlymarried:

If he is not a thief and that is truly his best, it is better than the 5 ⭐ bridge done by a 5 star arm robber(Senator) in Nigeria.
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Scarrr: 5:55pm On May 07
Wesha:

My problem with people like you is in a nick of time you quickly request for acct no and meanwhile you are broke. Forming online and yet no one naira to your name. If someone drop acct now. He will be no way to be found. Just state your point and move. No need acting otherwise.
this one wan use style ask if he fit drop his account number....sorry some other time, peasant!
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by pikechukwu6(m): 6:18pm On May 07
Africa is dead on arrival grin grin
Re: The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents by Pacesetter123(m): 6:21pm On May 07
chiiraq802:
I'm sure his children were among those Uganda high school kids show casing Tesla, Lambo, Benz, Chopper etc....during there prom date.

They only emulate the lavish lifestyles from the west, but to emulate Good Governance, Infrastructural Development, How to create job Employment, etc....from the same west. Mbah!

That recently repaired bridge keeeee you dia!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.