Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (3450 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by nikai(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove post=9604499]If you've lived in Lagos all your life like i have, I'm sure you would be familiar with the various Naija graffiti that adorn the bodies of the various rickety contraptions that pass for buses here in Lagos. tongue

They range from the thought provoking to the downright hilarious. The funniest ones I have seen are

"Halat your boy",

"From Lagos to London: by bus ",

"Omo Alhaja Swagga",

"Too much wise make man foolish", to mention a few :-D.

"E beru eyan"

So which memorable graffiti(s) have you seen? Drop yours

WEE-WEE

CARRY-GO

NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Eyop: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
freda506:
grin grin grin

It' s possible that she's the new paid super mod.
Ok ooo but Ishilove has not updated me about it yet so am still waiting cheesy.
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by freda506(f): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Eyop:

Ok ooo but Ishilove has not updated me about it yet so am still waiting cheesy.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by tobiit(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
My son is a Lawyer. Do you have problem
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Egonec(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Overtake before horning.

Lol....are u sure u really saw dat one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Husband Of A Female Governor Elect Called / My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. / Happy New Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.