Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 (41384 Views)

Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by okomile(f): 8:51am On May 08
Legend

Watching her then was hilarious

RIP ma'am

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by TTPAAR(m): 8:51am On May 08
Legendary!
We honor u momma.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by atobs4real(m): 8:51am On May 08
Mama don go rest. Such is life. She has spent a whole 80 years plus. Wow!!!!
Rest well mama
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by diamond68: 8:51am On May 08
Ovularia you are to be chosen to die and join me Chief okoriogbo in the grave ? Giringory akabovu the honorable poor man of nze and clarus ngbojikwe and jegede sokoya greet you 👀

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by atobs4real(m): 8:52am On May 08
Rest well mama
Your legacy will forever be remembered
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by atobs4real(m): 8:52am On May 08
Rest well mama
Your legacies will forever be remembered
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by SEGLIZ: 8:57am On May 08
matify83:
It was a fun filled childhood with you ovularia, ramota, jegede sokoya and of course natty and zebby. Not forgetting clarus and his co-worker gringory

You made us happy back then as we looked forward to every episode of the popular sitcom on NTA.

RIP Ovularia peterside
old comrade happy to see someone with the depth of the good old days. I am not expecting the noodles generation, millennials and genzee on this thread.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by femi4: 8:58am On May 08
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by bigpicture001: 8:59am On May 08
I remember them very well, but too little to know what they are acting aside their egoistic name calling....its so funny nd we all wait to watch the "the new masquerade"
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Michael547(m): 9:00am On May 08
immortalcrown:
This world is not our home, we are just passing through.

May her soul rest in peace.
So why aren't we all happy about going home?

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by diamond68: 9:02am On May 08
E done tay wey igbo hate Yoruba oooo. That show is full of Igbo characters so you know the producer is Igbo. The central character is Igbo man and they hate Yoruba so much the only character played by Yoruba jegede sokoya the actor is not a Yoruba man. Igbo man no want any Yoruba man on the set 👀👀🙆🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️ Just negodu

Ndigbo this ya tribalism will destroy Nigeria oooo 👀
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by henrimoto(m): 9:02am On May 08
matify83:
It was a fun filled childhood with you ovularia, ramota, jegede sokoya and of course natty and zebby. Not forgetting clarus and his co-worker gringory

You made us happy back then as we looked forward to every episode of the popular sitcom on NTA.

RIP Ovularia peterside
Rest in Peace OVULARIA PETERSIDE! Chai, so much Nostalgia.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:02am On May 08
SEGLIZ:
old comrade happy to see someone with the depth of the good old days. I am not expecting the noodles generation, millennials and genzee on this thread.

Uncle, please calm down sir.

Millennials also watched her.

Those born from 1981 to 1988 will remember her.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by mmadu5(m): 9:02am On May 08
Livbe:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcxhxB_gp4w
please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

People wey better pass you dey die every day. Stop disturbing us with this nonsense .
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by tonyshine01: 9:02am On May 08
Hawkler:
Rip Ma, I think only Alias 4:30 that is still standing.
Zakky
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by kestolove95(m): 9:03am On May 08
This year really hit nollywood
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by ElevationD: 9:04am On May 08
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So sad to hear.

“Ovy my darling”.
“Ovularia uredia Nwogbo, alias G4.
Thank God for using her to bring joy to millions of Nigerians in her time.

May her family and Nigerians be consoled.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by tnerro1(m): 9:05am On May 08
I remember the good old days ,the current ones pay more attention to their makeup and body shape and less on acting skills

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:07am On May 08
May her soul RIP.

I still can't forget her slogans in the Panadol advert:

"Ç'est ne pa Panadol."

"If e no be Panadol, e no fit be like Panadol.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by jeff1993: 9:07am On May 08
AbuTwins:
We'll all die!

Even if Israel continuously bomb Palestine for one year they would only kill whoever is destined to die at that time!

The Palestinians will die!
The Israelites will die!
Even the Christian supporters will die!
Jew will die!
Americans will die!
All members of Boko Haram, IPOB, ISIS, ISWAP,ESN, UGM, Bandits, etc will die!
All, Even death will die!
Na only God will never die!
Any God wey die no be God!

May Allah accept our when He is pleased us!
We ask Allah to forgive and show mercy to our brothers from Adam the first man till the day of resurrection! Aamin!
..... U forgot to add Muslims will die!!!

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Yankee101: 9:07am On May 08
Rest In Peace ma
You reached many homes
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by SEGLIZ: 9:08am On May 08
ferhyntorlah:

Uncle, please calm down sir.

Millennials also watched her.

Those born from 1981 to 1988 will remember her.
not all millennials will know her.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Coronavirus1: 9:09am On May 08
Rip mama that make me laugh loud New masquerade
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by dangotesmummy: 9:09am On May 08
matify83:

RIP Ovularia peterside
very true.it was a generation when women respected themselves and you rarely see nudity anywhere but now,it seems a lot of new generation women have lost their minds.no self respect,no dignity,no decorum,no decency.everything must revolve around sex for them

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:10am On May 08
SEGLIZ:
not all millennials will know her.

Yeah, I agree.

The latter millennials born from 1989 to 1996 may not know her.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by BeigJawnson(m): 9:12am On May 08
Rest in peace Mama...
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by adecz: 9:13am On May 08
A big TV icon of the 70s & 80s.

RIP✝️

Chief Zabrudaya is the last man
standing from that drama series..

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by dangermouse(m): 9:13am On May 08
matify83:

RIP Ovularia peterside

You said it all.

May her soul RIP Amen!
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by pikechukwu6(m): 9:14am On May 08
RIP...ma cry
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by jamesversion: 9:14am On May 08
matify83:

RIP Ovularia peterside

They made my childhood den. Natty was my favourite. Long throat.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Awesome01(m): 9:16am On May 08
Chai, this woman is dead. E no go better for those village people wey kill her.

Rip to Madam Ovularia.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by NothingDoMe: 9:17am On May 08
Fine mama. RiP Ramota.🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song / Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.