Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying (35134 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Veecruz: 12:53pm On May 08
Stupid judgment now they have killed Ajayi.

And using their own judgment, they are accomplices to her murder.

See why God Said "Judge not", especially as you wont judge righteously?
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by TUTU147: 12:53pm On May 08
IMPARTIAL:
Gloria Ajayi has to be careful from now on till she leaves that school. Those 2 ladies could plan for her.
Exactly my opinion,she should be security conscious and the authority should do everything possible to protect her.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by bobbiiee: 12:54pm On May 08
You x-rayed my mind. She will suffer humiliation and temporary setback. Let her start planning to write another Jamb.

ibrocool:

If 18 year old girl is already having a 3 years relationship and she went ahead to inflict injury on her friend for trying to break the relationship, it means she has already gone deep. My concern is, she definitely started having sex a long time ago before reaching adulthood.

Parents, orientate your children very well and teach them sex education with word of God, abnormalities are becoming normal nowadays.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by osazsky(m): 12:56pm On May 08
TechCapon:
grin
Good development. They should go and tell their families that they will be joining the next set of jambites
if they are blacklisted no sch will give them admission in Nigeria if u like score 400 for jamb
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by immortalcrown(m): 1:03pm On May 08
sparko1:

No true, guys fight over ladies in school a lot, they just hide it under a different name.

What do you think cultist fight over?
When they say they are fighting for territory, they mean the ladies, I mean, the land already belongs to people with landed properties.

Go to churches, clubs, even association meeting, so even kill their fellow man, some will go as far as drag another man wife if she's pretty and he hadn't slept with her.
SOME MEN ARE SCUM for sure.
At least, those who say that men are scum should not fight over men. And those men you refer to do not say that women are scum.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by TechCapon(m): 1:04pm On May 08
osazsky:
if they are blacklisted no sch will give them admission in Nigeria if u like score 400 for jamb
they should blacklist them
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Pat081: 1:05pm On May 08
[s][s][i][b][b]
The duo of Miss Mistura Eniola ADEJUWON with Matriculation No. 10435 and Miss Precious Oluwapelumi OLANREWAJU with Matriculation No. 11126, who gleefully recorded the video and posted on social media were WARNED and advised to always report such incident to the Directorate of Students' Affairs and the Security Unit of the University rather than excalating it on social media.
[/b][/b]
[/i][/s][/s]Why can they teach this two lesson too maybe 4weeks at home or to watch the toilet for months So that others will get sense too
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Fiscus105(m): 1:14pm On May 08
ibrocool:

If 18 year old girl is already having a 3 years relationship and she went ahead to inflict injury on her friend for trying to break the relationship, it means she has already gone deep. My concern is, she definitely started having sex a long time ago before reaching adulthood.

Parents, orientate your children very well and teach them sex education with word of God, abnormalities are becoming normal nowadays.

I doubt if you know how things have gone from worst to "worsted" (permit me to use worsted)

11 and 12 year old girls dating 3-5 boys same time.

14 years old girls dating 40- 45yrs old man openly and boastfully.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by bikefab(m): 1:17pm On May 08
What will these ones tell their parents? That they truncated their education because of man? Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by obaidan: 1:21pm On May 08
very simple..no long talk. Men are scum but they are getting expelled because they are bullying someone to have the scum.....body go tell una..una go learn
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Belleful: 1:22pm On May 08
D case shouldn’t end with the expelling alone.six months jail time is ok for those expelled and those firming and laughing.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:39pm On May 08
las las na oloshos many of dem will turn out to be ...notin upstairs

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by stagger: 1:43pm On May 08
This is how to take decisive action.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Thoceen: 1:44pm On May 08
Fantastic stuff.

18yrs old, na boyfriend u dey go fight for inside school.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by MasterTeeUSA: 1:45pm On May 08
Please read the article...again

Neddstark:
Good move. Justice served.
But i got a question, how can a private university lodge be looking like an unpainted a face me, i face you cottage? Una no get shame?
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by mcprince32(m): 1:50pm On May 08
Aimlessness spotted!!!

1 year old career
With
3 years Love affairs.

Tell me where she's going.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by lastmessenger: 1:56pm On May 08
BrutusOj:
This is how school management should act sharply on disciplinary case not the type we witness from some private schools. Nice one, SAY NO TO BULLYING
I will give them one year suspension after which they will come back to complete their education. There is no need to destroy her future just because she bullied another kid. We should not use a sledge hammer to kill an ant

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by ibrocool(m): 1:58pm On May 08
Fiscus105:

I doubt if you know how things have gone from worst to "worsted" (permit me to use worsted)

Things are getting worst indeed. A friend of mine once dated a young girl of 19 years of age. He told me the day he eventually had sex with her, it was like he entered a well. The looked gentle but she was terrible.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by kunle75(m): 2:06pm On May 08
touson10:

BAMIDELE OLUMILUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNLOGY, IKERE-EKIT

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8084622/ekiti-university-bully-flogs-fellow#129829820

The government should take up the case get them prosecuted
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Josephkabila12: 2:15pm On May 08
This is good
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by NwokoloOwa: 2:17pm On May 08
tolexy007:

what if the stick she brought leads to the death of the lady?

Yes, she brought a stick. But she didn't tell her to use it
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Patojargz: 2:21pm On May 08
uuzba:

Parents send?
You are an adult in university.
You send yourself to UNI and behave as an adult
Stop looking back to parents.

Na only u sabi ds long epistle u write down here
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Meteng: 2:25pm On May 08
18 years old and only in 100 level o
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Curious345: 2:34pm On May 08
Avoid Nigerian girls . I repeat avoid them at all cost .

16yr old opeyemi is already in a 3 year old sexual relationship and almost trying to kill.her fellow girl for stealing her man..

Gosh

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Llight101(m): 2:38pm On May 08
Fiscus105:

You're very correct, this generation is something else.
The day a 14yrs old girl asked me out, I had goosebumps, where they get the useless courage from is still a mystery.
In anything you're doing, marry a Godly woman and you too hold God.
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Charly68: 2:43pm On May 08
Am sure if they are from Ekiti ,their fathers would ask them to return to their mother's houses if not fire will fall
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Ediffizy: 2:55pm On May 08
I hope they learnt their lessons 😂
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Sweetvie: 3:12pm On May 08
Good
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Barcalee: 3:12pm On May 08
So what will the story line be like when they get home?
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Judolisco(m): 3:52pm On May 08
duduade:
So she and the person started from when she was 15

Wetin she go tell them for house bayi
u dey mind d Osinwinn
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by CartelKenneth: 4:06pm On May 08
Macdeey:
angry See her ugly face 😈

Very ugly bitch
Na so them be for that region
Re: Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying by Goodlady(f): 4:39pm On May 08
immortalcrown:
Lakaka!

Men who do not say "Women are scum" hardly fight one another over women.

But most of the women who say "Men are scum" often fight one another over men.
Not all women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown / Photos: 22 Year Old Economics Students Wins Miss Unilorin / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.