Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,082 members, 7,838,729 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student (54563 Views)

Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student by Twenty8: 10:16am On May 09
PlayerMeji:
America is gently imploding...

No civilization with so much crass assss freedom can survive beyond 500 years.

Just watch, they have won the war for Homosexuality which they fought for more than a hundred years... In the next couple of years, this strange teacher-student act will be what they will focus on to fight and win the war...any teacher can sleep with a student/pupil as long as they can prove that they are in love or whatever.....

Just watch...no moral fiber again..

Like we are any better
Re: 30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student by Hamilton1(m): 11:39am On May 09
samomoli:
This western countries with their hypocrisy. Reminds me of my friend cousin who traveled to London many years back.The guy tried opening up a conversation with this lady but o boy my friend cousin Landed police station oo thank God for his brother connection, they asked him to be reporting every day at the station. Women are serious pretender . Dealing with little kids
Like the guy was arrested because he want to Shike a white woman abi collect number?
Re: 30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student by Wizcollifa(m): 1:28pm On May 09
Hazchbk:
Verified PayPal Account for 8000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR He is a Thief, Don’t patronize him. He will sell unverified PayPal to you.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.

Re: 30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student by BlackAdam65: 9:10pm On May 09
The age of consent in the UK is 16 so why are they arresting her
Re: 30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student by godofuck231: 6:50am On May 10
lusid:
did u fùck your teacher
yeeeeeeeeeeno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) / Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.