Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go (47392 Views)

Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by vozkined: 12:19pm On May 08
PrayWills:
Our court wedding was supposed to be on Friday. I caught her telling a married man I love you and calling each other all sweet names. I confronted her and she said she was telling of proving to me she was faithful that I should draw whatever conclusions I wanted to.

I went to work on Monday and came back and told her I wanted to pause the weeding until we could sort our issues and she said we should call it off totally.

As we speak she has moved back to her mom’s house with the two kids, what do I do?

PS: she was raised by a single mom
some one u want to marry is telling somebody else i love u n said to ur face to do what ever u want to do n u are here asking us wat to do.

Put ur hand on ur fore head n ask ur self

M I NORMAL

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by bareal(m): 12:19pm On May 08
PrayWills:
Our court wedding was supposed to be on Friday. I caught her telling a married man I love you and calling each other all sweet names. I confronted her and she said she was telling of proving to me she was faithful that I should draw whatever conclusions I wanted to.

I went to work on Monday and came back and told her I wanted to pause the weeding until we could sort our issues and she said we should call it off totally.

As we speak she has moved back to her mom’s house with the two kids, what do I do?

Oga, go and run a perternity test first. Run oh, now now!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by ibechris(m): 12:20pm On May 08
Mindlog:

If "I am one of them"....I will not be ashamed because intentional parenting heavily influences better outcomes for children not exclusively the gender of the parent raising the child.

All the copy and paste, you posted up there.....is what I deal with because of my postgraduate specialty... Clinical Child Psychology, so you want you posted is not "breaking news", I deal with them daily.

It is discouraging,not because u are in the picture.
Bye.

A woman can become a single mother by being divorced, widowed or never been married.

Go to Nigerian prisons and do a survey, all the inmates are not there because they were raised by single mothers rather most come from dysfunctional family settings where neglect by parents was central in their upbringing.

Know this that being a single mother or father is not a mental health disorder, it is a social circumstance.

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Babaj02: 12:20pm On May 08
Bros, apart from thanking God for rescuing you. I will advice you go for DNA test on the kids to know if you aren't training sugar daddy children

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by OusmaneBicks(m): 12:20pm On May 08
cogratulation bros you better brun far and very far as another problem of your life is gone

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by NiRfreak(m): 12:21pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Sabi Man.

I was trying to be a good man and father and made life too easy for her.

Thank you for your words, e touch me for the right place.
If u make life too easy for a lazy ungrateful woman, she go show u her true color. They never change
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by sparko1(m): 12:21pm On May 08
Mindlog:

What do you have to say abou rapists, ritualists, kidnappers, assassins, thugs, prostitutes, arsonists, drug addicts, gamblers etc who grew up into adulthood under the same roof with their fathers and mothers who are/were married to each other?..... Generalization is a dangerous mindset

Maybe those convicted criminals in Nigerian prisons were raised only by their mothers.

This is not generalization, it's a fact, in terms of relationships and marriage, LADIES raised by single mothers hardly stay with man, if they do, they will still be sleeping around, especially if her mother was still young when she had her and refused to remarry.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by qtx(m): 12:22pm On May 08
PrayWills:

she is a w.h.o.r.e
God is only trying to save you. Stay calm, let her be for now. Don't take a decision in a hurry lest you make mistakes. But for the wedding, postpone until further notice for now until you decide. (but sometimes, i wonder how less smart some of us guys are) my 2cents

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Jasonekah98: 12:23pm On May 08
You dodged a missile

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by yommen: 12:24pm On May 08
Wawelexy:
Rejoice for what the lord has done... You just escaped! Rejoice bro.

Allow her go with the kids, let this current economic situation reset her brain, but make sure you are doing your quota has regards to the kids upkeep. If she comes back for reunion, please don't take her back. If you do, premium tears awaits you.

I don't know why a part of my mind is telling me that your name is Oluwasimpleton, and that you will take her back when she comes begging.

Don't say 'Oluwa' abeg. Say 'Omosimpleton'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by BarrElChapo(m): 12:26pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Are you the father of the two children ?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Akporuka(m): 12:26pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Most of ladies raised by single Mom don't have respect for men.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by GreatAchiever1: 12:26pm On May 08
Mindlog:

What do you have to say abou rapists, ritualists, kidnappers, assassins, thugs, prostitutes, arsonists, drug addicts, gamblers etc who grew up into adulthood under the same roof with their fathers and mothers who are/were married to each other?..... Generalization is a dangerous mindset

Maybe those convicted criminals in Nigerian prisons were raised only by their mothers.

Well, things like that have been confirmed by Western stats. To be honest, it's unhealthy for a child to be raised by a single parent (especially the mum). It's dangerous and it tends to lead the child to become a menace when he/she matures in to adulthood, it isn't advisable and should be frowned at.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by yad2eidi: 12:27pm On May 08
PrayWills:

an people like you wey we dey Bleep their wives after them waste time and money for wedding.

you catch person cheating and an you dey beg lol

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by fredopareto(m): 12:28pm On May 08
VTJN:
interesting

So you guys have been cohabiting for years with 2 kids? Like seriously? You probably took advantage of her because her father is either late or not together with her mum. And all of a sudden she's no longer a good woman? Your supposed wife to be left the house with the kids and you didn't deem it fit to visit her family to inform them what is happening? You came to nairaland to seek opinion and gladly someone who probably don't know what marriage is was telling you not to accept her back again grin like seriously? I can also add more fuel to what those guys told you. Do you know what? I'm a bloody single guy with no intention of getting married any time soon. The same me will come to nairaland and advice a supposed married man or a married man to be. I'd make sure i scatter their union. Isn't that what they're doing right now? End it as they say and probably they'd give you one of their sisters to continue from where you stopped grin

Sadly. they can't give you their sister because they've seen clearly the red flag in you. Cohabiting with someone's child to the extent of producing 2 kids. They can't give you their sister or daughter obviously but they can push you to end your supposed marriage to be and go out looking for your next victim or probably remain single like them.

If that lady was their sister or daughter. Trust me, you'd hear a different thing entirely from them. You'll be seriously lashed and whitewashed. Unfortunately, it's not their sister or daughter so they care less about her.

Btw, how i want my sister or daughter to be to be treaded same way I'd treat ANY lady known or unknown to me.

All the best
Dem dey talk A u dey talk B.. definitely u re high on colos

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Devaro: 12:29pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Single mom 😲

Wahala plenty for Musa

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by djon78(m): 12:29pm On May 08
Mindlog:

If "I am one of them"....I will not be ashamed because intentional parenting heavily influences better outcomes for children not exclusively the gender of the parent raising the child.

All the copy and paste, you posted up there.....is what I deal with because of my postgraduate specialty... Clinical Child Psychology, so you want you posted is not "breaking news", I deal with them daily.

A woman can become a single mother by being divorced, widowed or never been married.

Go to Nigerian prisons and do a survey, all the inmates are not there because they were raised by single mothers rather most come from dysfunctional family settings where neglect by parents was central in their upbringing.

Know this that being a single mother or father is not a mental health disorder, it is a social circumstance.

Marrying someone that had single mother or someone from a dysfunctional home goes same way

There's always a problem

People from a well raised home carry the traits of there background
And are less likely to raise a dysfunctional or broken home themselves

I have seen these many times without number
The attributes always shows

Except individuals that intentionally work on history not repeating itself

A leopard cannot change its spot

This ain't rocket science
But I m surprised you call yourself a psychologist or whatever

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by seanfer(m): 12:31pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Just let her go. So far you didn't do her any wrong.
If I were you I will not take her back if she decides to come back.
She's not ready to stay under a man.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by zuto4u(m): 12:33pm On May 08
OP please and please take this guy's advice for your own good ooooooo. There is so much sense in what he said. A word is enough for the wise.
Wawelexy:
Rejoice for what the lord has done... You just escaped! Rejoice bro.

Allow her go with the kids, let this current economic situation reset her brain, but make sure you are doing your quota has regards to the kids upkeep. If she comes back for reunion, please don't take her back. If you do, premium tears awaits you.

I don't know why a part of my mind is telling me that your name is Oluwasimpleton, and that you will take her back when she comes begging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by MrStarskie: 12:33pm On May 08
Sure

PrayWills:

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by CalmElder(m): 12:34pm On May 08
Do you want to marry a lady that doesn't have respect for another lady's marriage.

She won't respect her own marriage if she doesn't respect anothers own. I know that she has a special place in your heart already but be willing to be broken over taking her back.

She's even good at mind games. She has studied you and seen that when she acts decisively and take drastic steps, she gets you in a corner and gets what she wants.

Relax. You will get over it, but she won't, because from your post, you are soft hearted, so she's the loser. When men has shown her shege pro max, she go always remember when she was someone's queen.

She's manipulative, don't take her back unless you want to die young.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by VULCAN(m): 12:34pm On May 08
This woman claiming to be a man has been outed.

Read from beginning to the end..no single mention of the woman cheating with a married man.

Also notice how this female poured ALL the blame for the current events on you. That is the nature of women - 99% are incapable of truly accepting blame.

All these people pretending to be the opposite gender are crazy.

VTJN:
interesting

So you guys have been cohabiting for years with 2 kids? Like seriously? You probably took advantage of her because her father is either late or not together with her mum. And all of a sudden she's no longer a good woman? Your supposed wife to be left the house with the kids and you didn't deem it fit to visit her family to inform them what is happening? You came to nairaland to seek opinion and gladly someone who probably don't know what marriage is was telling you not to accept her back again grin like seriously? I can also add more fuel to what those guys told you. Do you know what? I'm a bloody single guy with no intention of getting married any time soon. The same me will come to nairaland and advice a supposed married man or a married man to be. I'd make sure i scatter their union. Isn't that what they're doing right now? End it as they say and probably they'd give you one of their sisters to continue from where you stopped grin

Sadly. they can't give you their sister because they've seen clearly the red flag in you. Cohabiting with someone's child to the extent of producing 2 kids. They can't give you their sister or daughter obviously but they can push you to end your supposed marriage to be and go out looking for your next victim or probably remain single like them.

If that lady was their sister or daughter. Trust me, you'd hear a different thing entirely from them. You'll be seriously lashed and whitewashed. Unfortunately, it's not their sister or daughter so they care less about her.

Btw, how i want my sister or daughter to be to be treaded same way I'd treat ANY lady known or unknown to me.

All the best

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Blitzking: 12:36pm On May 08
PrayWills:

When did 2 kids enter the equation

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by DCroc: 12:37pm On May 08
PrayWills:

U asked for space, she decided to end it. Who called the ah it? She did. She's in control unfortunately.

She's tired of you, period

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by twilliamx(m): 12:37pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Ps: she was raised by a single mom is already a recipe for disaster talkless of telling another man I love you! Oga pull both your ears and run

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by osazsky(m): 12:41pm On May 08
U be goat...anything una see una done pour inside then u run to NL to seak for advice..which advice we go come give u now
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by aktolly54(m): 12:43pm On May 08
PrayWills:

single mom raise her? Do DNA for that kids to be sure they are yours and pattern continue because she will eventually become single mother in future so she can taste different dic.k

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On May 08
My dilemma is u guys have kids together and that makes things a little bit complex if not I was going to say end it and even avoid her completely.

However what this lady is doing to u is gaslighting u so she can manipulate u even in the face of major evidence against her.

There are 2 options to a resolution.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by globatop: 12:43pm On May 08
Pls consider the welfare of your kids, they should not be punished for their mom infidelity. Just try to fixit
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by KillahPriest: 12:44pm On May 08
PrayWills:

you dodged a bullet, single mom mentality is in her. Even if you guys settle tomorrow (assuming this story is true) , she'll still pack out at the next major/minor argument. Your best bet is to lick your wounds quietly and focus on providing for those kids. I have the perfect therapy to calm your heart down but it might sound irresponsible. Be glad she exposed this red flag before marriage and maybe you should also run a DNA test just to be sure cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by sameoldguy: 12:45pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Been asking myself as well, I have confirmed traditionally once spare funds show would confirm scientifically as well.

Thank you

You suppose be philosopher my guy, no let woman turn you to Philomena.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by BadMaster: 12:45pm On May 08
Mikespecialone:
Half side of the story and besides I think she is tired of you
If she was tired, why didn't leave since? What was she waiting for? The idiotic excuses you people make for cheating women is annoying.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Need A Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.