Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go (47435 Views)

Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by infofta(m): 1:16pm On May 08
She get hope somewhere that's why she said you should call it off. Don't accept her after she explore and want to come back. Most women think it's greener out there. She will come to her senses after the married man is done with her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by MaziX(m): 1:24pm On May 08
Once a lady cheat on u. Jus no she can kill u

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Originalsly: 1:25pm On May 08
Hmmm .... bro ... don't look at this as a disappointment .... see it as a blessing. As I see it ... you were just window dressing all along. She been having an affair with the married man maybe even before he got married for financial reasons. I would not at all be surprised if both children are his. Do you know if the children know him? ... you may be surprised. Was she the one pushing for marriage?.... I doubt it... she loved the way thi gs were going ... but now that you made her know you suspect her.... she would not want to be around you .... now you would be monitoring her calls .... her going outs ... her source of gifts or extra monies ..... you running a DNA test on the children... she can't have that so the best thing for her... call off the wedding and bounce..... with the children. Raised by a single mother has nothing to do with this matter .... it should be more about you not paying much attention to her character all along. Take this as a lesson.... learn and move on... lot's of wife material out there.... just have to look hard.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Aragon001: 1:26pm On May 08
Bro, do DNA tests on those kids to be sure they are yours. If u don't have money, borrow the money or collect loan and do the tests now! So u don't end up raising another man/men child/ren.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by tunde1200(m): 1:27pm On May 08
DNA test required for the two children bro.
Move on with your life and look for another responsible lady.
So many of them nowadays what they have in their head is how to make money from man.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by kunle75(m): 1:28pm On May 08
Wawelexy:
Rejoice for what the lord has done... You just escaped! Rejoice bro.

Allow her go with the kids, let this current economic situation reset her brain, but make sure you are doing your quota has regards to the kids upkeep. If she comes back for reunion, please don't take her back. If you do, premium tears awaits you.

I don't know why a part of my mind is telling me that your name is Oluwasimpleton, and that you will take her back when she comes begging.

Congratulations
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by cozy7(m): 1:30pm On May 08
PrayWills:
Our court wedding was supposed to be on Friday. I caught her telling a married man I love you and calling each other all sweet names. I confronted her and she said she was telling of proving to me she was faithful that I should draw whatever conclusions I wanted to.

I went to work on Monday and came back and told her I wanted to pause the weeding until we could sort our issues and she said we should call it off totally.

As we speak she has moved back to her mom’s house with the two kids, what do I do?

PS: she was raised by a single mom
It's obvious to u that she is in luv with someone else, u also hv d evidence u need. What do u want us to advise u now? U better move on with your life n leave olosho alone.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Bluntemperor: 1:30pm On May 08
immortalcrown:
Na me you quote oh, no be the OP.

Nope!
This true story is over 24- years in our Office then and I don't know you!
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:30pm On May 08
Who be this OP

U better face ur work/business and enjoy ur free life and have fun to the fullest...

U don't know what grace u have received...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by AntiTerrorist: 1:37pm On May 08
VTJN:
don't mind them. Most of these people don't have sense. They thought and assume once a woman singlehandedly raised a child the child wouldn't turn out well. I always tell them that it's a complete wrong assumption. Go to correctional centres we have across the 36 states and FCT and you'd be surprised that majority were raised from both parents.

The youths indulging in cyber fraud today in Nigeria are definitely raised by both parents. The hoodlums. Pick pockets, area boys, cultists, ritualist and many more are all raised by both parents.

You have definitely not seen ladies raised by single mum especially if the single mum is wayward. I have lived in the same house with one before. I can tell you that most (not all) ladies raised by single mum are damaged. A man dating the mother will be be dating the daughter at the same time. At times mother and daughter will be fighting over a man.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:38pm On May 08
dont trust any nigerian women of today they are not accountable they are full of shit....and trickish thye got no love and no conscience ....all they know is to hop from men to men ...i mean the new generation ones ...

today all we have are damaged females with notin upstairs and oloshows

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by danzaki63: 1:41pm On May 08
God has not saved this one wooow, if he had reasoned it reasonable, he would have known what to do, not bringing it to public fora. He still wants to be with the lady, irrespective of what you advise here. i know there type, he will show all the treads here to her. since those who says he should leave her are more than those who want him to be with her, he will now say, he is going back to her against popular opinions because he loves her.
Stop wasting your advises on someone who will not take it or makes use of it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Thabothabo101: 1:44pm On May 08
Wawelexy:

Allow her go with the kids, let this current economic situation reset her brain, but make sure you are doing your quota has regards to the kids upkeep. If she comes back for reunion, please don't take her back. If you do, premium tears awaits you.

I don't know why a part of my mind is telling me that your name is Oluwasimpleton, and that you will take her back when she comes begging.

Agreed. Move on, OP. There are tons of women on this earth. Don’t be inflicted with oneitis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Medici777: 1:45pm On May 08
When man dey do like this just know say na mind blowing sex or big breast/yansh wey e see before e proposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Oracleee: 1:46pm On May 08
Wawelexy:

That's if he doesn't go beg her first. Dude sounds pathetic already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by DMerciful(m): 1:49pm On May 08
Call it off totally. There are over 1.5 billion single women on earth, don't choose a bad wife.
PrayWills:
Our court wedding was supposed to be on Friday. I caught her telling a married man I love you and calling each other all sweet names. I confronted her and she said she was telling of proving to me she was faithful that I should draw whatever conclusions I wanted to.

I went to work on Monday and came back and told her I wanted to pause the weeding until we could sort our issues and she said we should call it off totally.

As we speak she has moved back to her mom’s house with the two kids, what do I do?

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:56pm On May 08
Raised by single mom

She's calling a married man and trying to repeat the same mistake her mom make?

Not all single parents are widows or maltreated, many single parents are just one night stand, mannerless gf etc

Go and do the DNA of the two children she gave birth to you first. She could be having a discussion with the father of the kids

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by albert2512: 2:06pm On May 08
PrayWills:

Honestly, you need to find a way to move on. It is unfortunate and hard to do. Telling a man I love u ain't as bad as her moving out of your home without even throwing her out. It means a lot if you want peace in the future.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by gigabyte13: 2:08pm On May 08
Wahalaaaaaa jam trouble
If her mum, who was a single mother accepted her back home warmly
That means
It runs in their family
I no go talk pass like that.

You sure say, na you get those two kids abi you be caretaker

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Donchieli: 2:10pm On May 08
Lyk u actually waited for her to call it off fes

Wow

Simping on anoda level

PrayWills:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by immortalcrown(m): 2:11pm On May 08
Bluntemperor:
Nope!
This true story is over 24- years in our Office then and I don't know you!
I mean, you quoted my comment. I am not the poster. Why did you quote me?
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by malvisguy212: 2:13pm On May 08
VTJN:
interesting

So you guys have been cohabiting for years with 2 kids? Like seriously? You probably took advantage of her because her father is either late or not together with her mum. And all of a sudden she's no longer a good woman? Your supposed wife to be left the house with the kids and you didn't deem it fit to visit her family to inform them what is happening? You came to nairaland to seek opinion and gladly someone who probably don't know what marriage is was telling you not to accept her back again grin like seriously? I can also add more fuel to what those guys told you. Do you know what? I'm a bloody single guy with no intention of getting married any time soon. The same me will come to nairaland and advice a supposed married man or a married man to be. I'd make sure i scatter their union. Isn't that what they're doing right now? End it as they say and probably they'd give you one of their sisters to continue from where you stopped grin

Sadly. they can't give you their sister because they've seen clearly the red flag in you. Cohabiting with someone's child to the extent of producing 2 kids. They can't give you their sister or daughter obviously but they can push you to end your supposed marriage to be and go out looking for your next victim or probably remain single like them.

If that lady was their sister or daughter. Trust me, you'd hear a different thing entirely from them. You'll be seriously lashed and whitewashed. Unfortunately, it's not their sister or daughter so they care less about her.

Btw, how i want my sister or daughter to be to be treaded same way I'd treat ANY lady known or unknown to me.

All the best
but still, after years he decided to marry her. if he chose to abandon her, then that where the blame come.

but the girl, after 2 kids , and a guy that is ready to marry you, you decided to jeopardize this opportunity just because of a married man ? that's foolishness.

I think she get this ideas from her mom. if her mom can be a single mother, why can't her ?

that girl is evil .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:14pm On May 08
It is risky marrying a girl raised by a single mom.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by akube34: 2:15pm On May 08
PrayWills:

better be happy.
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Mikespecialone(m): 2:16pm On May 08
BadMaster:

If she was tired, why didn't leave since? What was she waiting for? The idiotic excuses you people make for cheating women is annoying.

For not hearing the second side of the story makes you a fool , persin just tell you say him wife Dey cheat and you believe straight
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by dheilaw1(m): 2:18pm On May 08
You suppose find a cool spot, chop better asun with 2 bottles of chilled Heineken. Then carry one big breasted olosho go house to celebrate what God has done for you..
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by sylve11: 2:19pm On May 08
advanceDNA:

Nigga doesn't sound like someone that can leave the babe.....pvssy game and low self esteem can impair reasoning

grin cool
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by IMMUNO1(m): 2:26pm On May 08
You were supposed to be thanking God bro. You should even go ahead and confirm the paternity of the kids. None of my sons will ever marry a lady raised by a woman alone.
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Charly68: 2:38pm On May 08
Go for thanksgiving and ensure you call people to rejoice with you over your marital deliverance. . It was a heavy yoke and terrible burden that God took off your life. No regrets Brother !!!
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Successlane: 2:44pm On May 08
The caption should have been:

REJOICE WITH ME, I JUST ESCAPED EVERLASTING SORROW
Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by Seun(m): 2:46pm On May 08
PrayWills:
As we speak she has moved back to her mom’s house with the two kids, what do I do
I strongly recommend having a DNA test conducted for the children before going any further. If they aren't yours, you're completely free. For now, you need to ignore her until she comes to beg you to take her back, or to bill you, then you'll insist on the DNA test as the condition.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.