Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George (11171 Views)

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 6:22pm On May 08
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Bode George has described the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike as a bona fide member of the party, saying he (Wike) is not working against the party.

George stated this while speaking during an interview on Arise Television.

The elder statesman noted that Wike, a former Governor of Rivers State, had written a letter to the party, stating his intention to work in the ruling All Progressive Congress government of President Bola Tinubu.

When asked if the minister is working against the party, The former National Vice Chairman of the PDP (Southwest) said, “That’s exactly what I’m driving at. They (Wike and Atiku) just didn’t get out in different directions, something happened. And the party leaders must come down, do an in-depth post-mortem analysis of what happened.”

Justifying Wike’s appointment in the APC-led government, George said, “Once party A wins an election, it opens the door to say, ‘Let’s have a united group.

“When Obasanjo won the election in 1999, he invited people from ANPP, APGA, AD,” citing examples of the late Chief Bola Ige who served as the Attorney-General of the Federation, while he was a member of the Alliance for Democracy.

“We can’t just have a Berlin wall to say that once you’re a member of this, you can’t serve there. The fact that you’re serving there doesn’t mean you’ve left your party.

“According to Wike, he wrote a letter to serve in the APC government. He still plays the music. How can he work against the PDP? I don’t believe it,” adding that “there are issues to be sorted out.”

On the status of the PDP in Lagos State, George said, “I just came back from Ibadan where we had an elders’ meeting in respect to discordant voices that are coming out from Ondo State. People should get back to their various Local Governments and contribute their quota.

“It’s unfair for committed members of the party to make such assertions in public. Discipline is part of the management in any organsation. What Pearse said isn’t correct,” adding that the party leadership is working on numerous reformations.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/wike-bona-fide-member-of-pdp-not-working-against-our-party-bode-george/

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by NwaNimo1(m): 6:23pm On May 08
Judas was also a disciple!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On May 08
God bless PDAPC.

Wike will bring back discipline to PDP.

58 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Mercenary123: 6:25pm On May 08
PDP. What a useless party

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:25pm On May 08
My question now is, can Wike support any candidate that will represent PDP in the 2027 presidential election against the second term bid of Tinubu?

I don't blame you, i blame the useless politics you are all playing.

Nonsense and ingredients.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 6:34pm On May 08
NeckingNgulping:
My question now is, can Wike support any candidate that will represent PDP in the 2027 presidential election against the second term bid of Tinubu?

I don't blame you, i blame the useless politics you are all playing.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Don’t you know Tinubu is the leader of both PDP and APC?

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:42pm On May 08
LegendHero:

What that cocaine sniffing bed wetting bulaba president cannot do does not exist grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 7:11pm On May 08
NeckingNgulping:

What that cocaine sniffing bed wetting bulaba president cannot do does not exist grin

What he cannot do truly exist. He cannot wake Ojuku.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by AngryMrMAN: 7:25pm On May 08
LegendHero:

What he cannot do truly exist. He cannot wake Ojuku.

Sorry to hear

TAKE

na cleanser

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by lonecatt(m): 7:27pm On May 08
AngryMrMAN:

Sorry to hear

TAKE

na cleanser
he needs it more than ever

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by AngryMrMAN: 7:28pm On May 08
lonecatt:
he needs it more than ever

I tellz you

1 Like

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On May 08
AngryMrMAN:

Sorry to hear

TAKE

na cleanser

I don’t want to be bitter. I love the bottle tho, I heard this is what Obi give to you guys daily which explained why you’re always bitter.

Anything Obi must be associated with bitterness. Even Ojuku was bitter.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by AngryMrMAN: 7:33pm On May 08
LegendHero:

I don’t want to be bitter. I love the bottle tho, I heard this is what Obi give to you guys daily which explained why you’re always bitter.

Anything Obi must be associated with bitterness

Then follow the generational grape juice

5 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 7:40pm On May 08
AngryMrMAN:

Then follow the generational grape juice

Your comeback weak. I heard Bitter Obi gave a dose of bitterness to Ojuku below.

It’s so sad that Bitter Obi could make the great Ojuku like this. Nothing wey Obi no fit corrode.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by AngryMrMAN: 7:42pm On May 08
LegendHero:

Your comeback weak. I heard Bitter Obi gave a dose of bitterness to Ojuku below.

It’s so sad that Bitter Obi could make the great Ojuku like this. Nothing wey Obi no fit corrode.

Of course sniff it baby and go kuku

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 7:48pm On May 08
AngryMrMAN:

Of course sniff it baby and go kuku

If Ojuku had sniffed it, he’ll probably be alive by now.

49 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by AngryMrMAN: 7:50pm On May 08
LegendHero:

If Ojuku had sniffed it, he’ll probably be alive by now.

Exactly like the Real father and mother of the orphaned Bola irabiji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Freshtruth(m): 7:57pm On May 08
Wike too get Level even Atiku dey fear am grin. I still maintain if not be say PDP rigged Akwa ibom and wike rigged port Harcourt Obi would have been home and dry

Do the maths yourselves

1 Like

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Risingblue008(m): 7:58pm On May 08
Hfjf
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by id4sho(m): 7:58pm On May 08
Stomach infrastructure tongue

Atiku, nothing for you undecided

Tinubu will be declared winner of 2027 election before 10AM. It has never been this bad

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by casualobserver: 7:58pm On May 08
PDP have no shame! Fayose has told them, they are a state level party now.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Indispensable85(m): 7:59pm On May 08
LegendHero:

Hahaha 😆

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:59pm On May 08
Orisirisi dey happen. What a jungle!
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by LegendHero(m): 7:59pm On May 08
AngryMrMAN:

Exactly like the Real father and mother of the orphaned Bola irabiji

When the white first came, they met Ojuku ancestors living with Chimps.

So I can understand why you are in love with that pics. Blood is thicker than water my friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by AngryMrMAN: 8:00pm On May 08
LegendHero:

So I can understand why you are in love with that pics. Blood is thicker than water my friend.

Exactly

But bola was held captive and exported to Chicago to sell white power

5 Likes

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by aikyg(m): 8:00pm On May 08
grin grin grin
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Osidazz19: 8:00pm On May 08
grin
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by ogolemati: 8:00pm On May 08
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wike the wicked

1 Like

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Felabrity: 8:01pm On May 08
Even Bode George?

Politics eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Osidazz19: 8:02pm On May 08
LegendHero:

They were butt naked. practicing cannibalism like they still do today.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Bimpe29: 8:02pm On May 08
What? 🙀
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Hezmatosky: 8:04pm On May 08
Anything Yoruba, I wash my hands🙌🖐️👋🤚👐🙌✋🖐️✋

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / Breaking! Former Deputy Speaker Of The Kwara State House Of Assembly Dumps PDP / PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.