Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account (41430 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by TableLeg(m): 1:05pm On May 09
oz4real83:
The bank should tell us what actually happened, the full details, not only the reversal. The banks and their accomplices have been stealing from Nigerians for too long embarassed

Who are you for the Bank to tell what happened?
Are you Shan George?
Sengbo weyrey?!

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On May 09
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmmn favouritism
So true.
You are right ✅️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Lexusgs430: 1:09pm On May 09
At least we all now know that, a whole Shan George got ₦3.6 million to her name........

Does Acting pay in Nigeria ........ I don't think so ........
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by purples25(f): 1:09pm On May 09
Thank God!
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Pedyson: 1:22pm On May 09
Madam it’s allowed, just do anything to feel noticed or stay relevant!
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by LyfeJennings(m): 1:35pm On May 09
Na because of the personality wey dey involved o
Usually reversal of this nature would take average of 6 months
From Fraud desk to legal
Then a letter will be sent to the receiving bank
Response from the receiving bank can take additional 3months depending on Zenith's pressure
I CAN SAY IT ANYWHERE NA BECAUSE OF THE PERSONALITY INVOLVED

2 Likes

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by DJInfluence: 1:36pm On May 09
judatech:

That goes to show that a woman's beauty is deceptive
Nah, it has nothing to do with woman's beauty but the stress of not knowing how to survive with your hard earned money stolen. Not knowing if you will ever get it back or how you will be able to feed etc. That can ruffle anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Ategberoson(m): 1:43pm On May 09
The bank I dey save my entire savings I no reg for ussd and I no get ATM card, so Dem no feel tell me crabs

I just dey use this useless gtb to put small funds to spend

Most of Nigerian banks are useless

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by emmabest2000(m): 2:06pm On May 09
vozkined:
When they removed it she was old, when they returned it she became young looking again.

Money makes u fresh

EASTER WAS BLACK AND BROKE
But when
EASTER SEES MONEY 💰
ESTABLISHED cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Electorate: 2:07pm On May 09
adecz:
Nollywood actress Shan George is happy to announce to you all that her #3 6m which was removed from her Zenith Bank account has successfully been recovered and returned back into her account by Zenith Bank.

She however thanks everyone.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6t6SYoL6RQ/?igsh=NW53MjIzb25ndGoz

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8081609/cecilia-okoro-empties-shan-georges

Is this op ok at all? I cannot find "returned" or "Zenith bank" in her statement...I no sure sey the mod wey push this mess to front page read am sef.

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by subcbouy: 2:24pm On May 09
These people aren't telling us anything! Who removed the money from her account? EFCC shouldn't seat there and expect to be called or reported for something like this! So if she hadn't shouted or not being popular, the money wouldn't have been reversed.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by babamoha(m): 2:30pm On May 09
It might be a marketing strategy.
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On May 09
I’m happy for her. A closed mouth doesn’t get fed

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On May 09
subcbouy:
These people aren't telling us anything! Who removed the money from her account? EFCC shouldn't seat there and expect to be called or reported for something like this! So if she hadn't shouted or not being popular, the money wouldn't have been reversed.
yep

A regular person would have had a hard time getting it back

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by porthouse7(f): 3:18pm On May 09
tiswell:
she gets other accounts fa
maybe she dey lie, she said her life savings as been wiped

2 Likes

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by porthouse7(f): 3:19pm On May 09
Holluwhakemmy:
She will definitely have other accounts this is just Zenith
person wey say she no get money again
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:30pm On May 09
porthouse7:
person wey say she no get money again
and you believe that

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by porthouse7(f): 3:43pm On May 09
Holluwhakemmy:
and you believe that
I dey inside her mind? I am only reacting to her information
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by campbelljosh(m): 4:12pm On May 09
You see ehn many bank officials are into yahoo yahoo. They source accounts for those boys to Phish on then act like a saint

2 Likes

Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by NaijaCover(m): 4:23pm On May 09
Welcome Development
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Indispensable85(m): 5:03pm On May 09
Na zenith bank steal the money before. Criminals!
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by dangotesmummy: 5:06pm On May 09
vozkined:
When they removed it she was old, when they returned it she became young looking again.

Money makes u fresh
she's wearing makeup na and those are old pictures
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Yankee101: 5:55pm On May 09
Celebrity got her money
How about ordinary Nigerians that faced the same issue?
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:04pm On May 09
Sorry for the Laugh
vozkined:

Money makes u fresh
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by tiswell(m): 6:11pm On May 09
porthouse7:
maybe she dey lie, she said her life savings as been wiped
there are different levels to these things on social media.

Something is fishy
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by zedegit: 7:18pm On May 09
Judicible:
Shan George who still remember you again for nollywood. Abi you wan use style gain remembrance. By the way where is Liz Benson

To what end? She already na legend. Who no know the nonsense wey dey happen for banks.
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by Chimela101: 7:41pm On May 09
finallybusy:
Good for her.

Thank God the money was returned. Her social made display shock her fans..i follow Yu thank God..
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by djkirkoo2(m): 8:26pm On May 09
judatech:

That goes to show that a woman's beauty is deceptive
that shows that poverty will make you look old, wretched and frustrated.
Re: Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account by CJStarz: 9:05pm On May 09
verifiablefacts:
You come remember to rub powder and pancake now,as your money don come back.
She be actress nah 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.