Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) (124 Views)

Lagos-calabar Highway Project Is A Highway To Fraud, Waste - Atiku / Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by ganisucks(f): 10:10am On May 09
Last night on Arise TV's Prime Time show, Omoyele Sowore told Charles Aniagolu, the host, that the Lagos-Calabar Coastal highway will be stopped at Dangote refineries, and is being built and funded by the federal government to transport rich White expatriates from Dangote Refinery to their homes in Eko Atlantic. He went further to say that Hitech, the contractors, have been promising to build Lagos-Epe highway for twenty years, and till this day are yet to complete the job.

See the video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUyBS361OfI

Re: Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by ganisucks(f): 10:10am On May 09
This is an interesting take on the subject. Over to the Abakaliki 50cent G-unit works minister to counter Sowore's assertion.

Re: Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by Ofunaofu: 10:12am On May 09
angry
Re: Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by SmartPolician: 10:12am On May 09
How can these people be confidently saying this? If I were Dave Umahi, I would disappoint them and make sure the project is completed. My fear is the cost of the project.

And they will need another 11 trillion to construct a railway in the middle. I just hope that Hitech is truly financing the project as they claimed.
Re: Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:14am On May 09
tongue

The Minister of works, Dave Umahi, will soon alleged that former presidential candidate Sowore, is inciting people of the South-West, especially those who are not well informed, against the Government.
Re: Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by slivertongue: 10:15am On May 09
tinubu is using the project to recover his 2023 campaign spendings
Re: Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by Kenochi(m): 10:26am On May 09
I tell people that the communities living around the Coastal road are praying that this project comes alive.Apart from Lagos State,most communities around the Coast of Nigeria are living in squalor and poverty.It seems this people have been totally left to their fate,are they not Nigerians and don't they deserve to live a normal life like everyone else
As for Mr Omoyele Sowore,I believe he owns an investigative news medium, let him travel from the Lagos End to the Ogun State Boundary with Ondo State and confirm if work is going on or not
The Surveyors have marked out the Road Alignment from Lagos to the Ogun Boundary, work is going on non stop everyday at the Eleko End
The Ogun to Ondo End already has a pathway,the Government just plans on building on it and at the end if the day who benefits from the Coastal road,the people of the Nigeria
Re: Sowore: Lagos-Calabar Highway Will Stop At Dangote Refinery (video) by SmartPolician: 10:26am On May 09
ganisucks:
This is an interesting take on the subject. Over to the Abakaliki 50cent G-unit works minister to counter Sowore's assertion.

This comment is unnecessary! What is wrong with you people?

(1) (Reply)

NANS: EFCC Should Stop Harrasing Yahaya Bello, Ododo Is Doing Well / Honourable Minister Of State For Youth Development, Olawande Emmanuel Ayodele , / Give South-east Power Or Get Out Of Our Region – IPOB Warns Enugu Distribution C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.