Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North (1932 Views)

Tinubu’s Economic Policies Not Living Up To Expectation – Financial Times / David Malpass Commends President Tinubu's Economic Policies / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:14am On May 11
DasaintHope:
[color=#000099]
Little background:
I was born and raised in the North, K APC vs PDP vs Lp, Not BAT, Atiku, or P.Obi.
Let them suffer i say.

Go and face the hardship your people are going through in the East and leave the North alone.
In Anambra, some parents sell their kids to Ritualist for about 50k. This is to enable them buy food and feed their families.

In Enugu, young Girls sell their bodies for a plate of Indomie. This is because the hunger has gone from bad to worst

In Abia cannibalism is the other of the day. While in Imo, all women both married and singles have gone into doing runs to survive. Last week for Orlu, I carry mama Chioma and her Daughter Chioma go bang for Hotel. I only paid them 10k. See as them dey thank me, dey call me Alhaji grin

Presently, Fulani herdsmen have taken over most parts of Enugu and Anambra. They will soon install Emirs in both Enugu and Anambra. You no get mouth for that one. Since you don run leave your region go hustle for North.
If Kano People are that poor, wetin make you go hustle for one of their Village?

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:26am On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:

igbo

You know them na. And they are even worst hit by this economy. Only few of them that left the East are doing well. Most of those in the East are suffering. I live in the East and I buy food for them on a daily basis
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:27am On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:

peter obi will never be president

Not only Peter Obi. No Igbo Man will ever rule this Country. Quote me anywhere.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:29am On May 11
DMerciful:
Igbos give block votes to competent people.
Igbos vote for competence at the nationsl level

Igbo will never rule this Country

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:34am On May 11
DasaintHope:

Ahh!!! This one want to clown with me.
I have no afffiliation whatsoever with the southeast.

You are an Igbo,quit denying your identity

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by mightyhazel: 8:36am On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:

igbo
kee you

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:37am On May 11
Osoboshi:
u go back your empire if no be poverty carry you come north , Wawa

No mind the idiot. He left his barren Region go hustle in a Northern Village. The useless Boy get mouth talk down on the Village where he is hustling. If we ask him to go back to his barren Region now. He will begin call on UN, USA, EU, ECOWAS,AU etc grin

2 Likes

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:44am On May 11
DasaintHope:

I hope you'll have the balls to call me names to my Face.
Keep assuming this is a faceless forum.

Na mouth you get. You can't do anything. We know your type. Sew person wey Fulani don sack more than 200 towns and villages in his Region. Na him get mouth to talk here

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:47am On May 11
DasaintHope:

Dan me soka wa uwarku Bura. No cikaken da kuma haifafen dan Kaduna ne.

Ba changi dan Mola

Trash.
Dan ubanka, zamu koreku zuwa garinku. Iyanmiri dodon doya. Mai kan paranti cheesy grin

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 8:48am On May 11
Osoboshi:
thunder fire you, wetin u fit do,Dan banza economic migrant hunger for kpai fir the bush u from

No mind the fake drugs seller grin

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by mightyhazel: 8:53am On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:

peter obi will never be president
U go soon hug transformer grin
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 10:08am On May 11
mightyhazel:
kee you

Emeka don vex cheesy cheesy

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 10:11am On May 11
mightyhazel:
U go soon hug transformer grin

Take this drink and do the needful. You won't be missed grin

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Khyrvxjzy: 10:19am On May 11
Almaigaa:

You know them na. And they are even worst hit by this economy. Only few of them that left the East are doing well. Most of those in the East are suffering. I live in the East and I buy food for them on a daily basis
i thought all of them na billionaire
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Khyrvxjzy: 10:20am On May 11
Almaigaa:

Not only Peter Obi. No Igbo Man will ever rule this Country. Quote me anywhere.

sure thing
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 10:29am On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:

i thought all of them na billionaire

Who dash them? None of them make the list of the 20 richest Nigerians. All their so called billions na online only. Come their region and see poor people everywhere.

You will see poverty walking on its head. The few wealthy ones amongst them are either Ritualist, armed Robbers, Kidnappers, baby factory owners etc

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by DMerciful(m): 10:40am On May 11
But Igbo has ruled as d first president and first military head of State
Almaigaa:

Igbo will never rule this Country
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by DMerciful(m): 10:43am On May 11
Competence is determined by results achieved in terms of improvement.

Who is dense now?!
Brenbentondiaz:

So by your logic, Abacha was not a terrible person because you can't compare him with Hitler/Stalin? So it's comparison that you use in determining competence? I know you lot are dense, but I didn't realise it's this deep.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by MTNnews: 10:55am On May 11
Pls answer this question, are you Igbo ?

I know you are cos I can see the hate tru your post. It is natural for your likes to lie shamelessly telling foolish stories like this. How do we prove anybody came to beg your father for anything n how do we know you father is not wretched.

How do we verify all this you wrote here is not a lie ? Personally, I do not feel you are a liar, I know for a fact that you are a very big foolish bigoted n tribalistic liar n will definitely perish with lies such as this. I also know you are an obidient ipob too.

DasaintHope:

Little background:
I was born and raised in the North, Kaduna state to be precise, so i happen to experience first hand the lifestyle of core Northerners aka Hausa. So i've not been here since 2011 religious crisis.
I lost my mom last month when i was deployed in Sri lanka, i came back last week to see my aged father in Kano, you know spend my leave with family.

So here's the story:
Since i've been here ( a small community in Wudil Kano), ive noticed a trend. Gone were the days when beggars could only be found on the street, or amongst the disabled. A vast majority of the populace have been reduced to beggars. I mean some of this people literary knock on our gate and shameleslly sollicit for financial help from me especially knowing well i'm a visitor in the community, or even my sibling or my dad. According to my father, this has been the norm for a while, and popsy happens to be a retired Reverend and would always help people unless it's not in his power to do so.
Elders, children, even their hijab adorning women literary approach me with sob stories anytime i venture out of the house, especially if im putting on anything remotely resembling millitary fatigues.

What is puzzling and still hardening my heart against this people is this:
This are the same set of people who will collect 1k, maggi and oil to sell their vote. Or vote along ethno-religious lines with the illusion of holding power to the north, to islam, or to spite another segment of the country.
I hold no pity for them, God forgive me.

Let them suffer for 600 years.

Until Nigerians unite and understand that it is the rich vs poor, not islam vs christain, not igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa, not APC vs PDP vs Lp, Not BAT, Atiku, or P.Obi.
Let them suffer i say.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by kettykin: 10:57am On May 11
Notice how very unintelligent entities have turbo this important discussion to an anti igbo bashing thread.
The main topic of discussion has been discarded and the discussion Is now a tail spin of concocted lies against igbos.

I will open a thread to analyze the 2024 first quarter results of companies so that people can realize that the once famed economic giant of Africa is gone, Nigerian companies are bleeding profusely, loosing steam and values on a per second basis and some unintelligent fellows are dragging igbos
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by MTNnews: 11:03am On May 11
There is no main topic here except a foolish Igbo concorting a senseless lie without prove.

1. How do we prove this foolish OP is not more wretched than the average Almajiri.

2. So only his father as a compound Northerners go to beg ba ? We should believe that foolish tales as we all brain dead like you obidient ipob.

3. This foolish OP should producing video of the Northers coming to his father house to beg if he can not he should be publicly flogged beyond redemption with razor sharp matchet so he does not go about spreading lies n foolish tales like many foolish obidient n ipob do on Nairaland

kettykin:
Notice how very unintelligent entities have turbo this important discussion to an anti igbo bashing thread.
The main topic of discussion has been discarded and the discussion I'd now a tail spin of concocted lies against igbos

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by MTNnews: 11:06am On May 11
Nigeria companies are bleeding profusely, I will believe that when Innoson close down after all it is a Nigeria company.

kettykin:

I will open a thread to analyze the 2024 first quarter results of companies so that people can realize that the once famed economic giant of Africa is gone, Nigerian companies are bleeding profusely, loosing steam and values on a per second basis and some unintelligent fellows are dragging igbos

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by kettykin: 11:19am On May 11
MTNnews:
Nigeria companies are bleeding profusely, I will believe that when Innoson close down after all it is a Nigeria company.

Mtn and airtel made mouth gaping losses this first quarter, they made more than N1trillion loss, Guinness and Nigeria breweries followed with losses ranging from N150b to N180b.

That aside , traditional companies like nestle, Cadbury are no longer profitable, there were companies where people who retired early 2000 divested their gratuity.

Nigeria breweries is closing down 2 plants to stay afloat, Chicken Republic has on the ground plans of closing down a lot of eateries so that they can stay afloat, tantalizer that has barely no market visibility is back to loans to get thier business back on track.

9mobile appears to have gone , Microsoft has closed down their ADC and are preparing a quiet exit .

The innosson you mentioned is in Nnewi and for some reasons I don't want to mention here, innosson can't fail. Never . If it was in Lagos I would be afraid for it, but IVM is in very safe hands and location.

Notice most of the companies bleeding and their location.

1 Like

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by MTNnews: 11:30am On May 11
If Inosson is not failing n others bigger than it are failing let them fail or go to Innosson for tutorial on how to stay afloat

kettykin:

Mtn and airtel made mouth gaping losses this first quarter, they made more than N1trillion loss, Guinness and Nigeria breweries followed with losses ranging from N150b to N180b.

That aside , traditional companies like nestle, Cadbury are no longer profitable, there were companies where people who retired early 2000 divested their gratuity.

Nigeria breweries is closing down 2 plants to stay afloat, Chicken Republic has on the ground plans of closing down a lot of eateries so that they can stay afloat, tantalizer that has barely no market visibility is back to loans to get thier business back on track.

9mobile appears to have gone , Microsoft has closed down their ADC and are preparing a quiet exit .

The innosson you mentioned is in Nnewi and for some reasons I don't want to mention here, innosson can't fail. Never . If it was in Lagos I would be afraid for it, but IVM is in very safe hands and location.

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by KillahPriest: 12:21pm On May 11
Naira is the worst performing currency on planet earth yet an inbred, skull mining, cannibal decided to quote and abuse his father not me. I don't have time for you people sha, when the time comes, you will know cool
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 1:18pm On May 11
DMerciful:
But Igbo has ruled as d first president and first military head of State

They rule first and it will be the last. They will never smell Asso Rock Villa.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 1:29pm On May 11
MTNnews:
Pls answer this question, are you Igbo ?

I know you are cos I can see the hate tru your post. It is natural for your likes to lie shamelessly telling foolish stories like this. How do we prove anybody came to beg your father for anything n how do we know you father is not wretched.

How do we verify all this you wrote here is not a lie ? Personally, I do not feel you are a liar, I know for a fact that you are a very big foolish bigoted n tribalistic liar n will definitely perish with lies such as this. I also know you are an obidient ipob too.

He is a jobless motherfvka. Check his threads history and you will notice that, he is not only jobless but has been looking for who to scam with his none existing online training. But Nairaland members see scammers even from a distance.

Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 1:43pm On May 11
kettykin:
The main topic of discussion has been discarded and the discussion Is now a tail spin of concocted lies against igbos.

Your Igbo brothers decide to open series of threads on this forum, to insult and talk down on other Regions. As if they are not also affected by the effect of the economy.

However, we will pay them back in the way that will pain them most. The time is coming. We dey gather everything
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 1:53pm On May 11
MTNnews:

The Nigerian Government even allowed INNOSSON to keep assemblying substandard Chinese made vehicles. Cars that can not last beyond 3 years. That one na Car?
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 2:03pm On May 11
kettykin:

Since INNOSSON is assembling substandard Chinese made vehicles, why will they fail? They assemble vehicles that are made with substandard products, they make big profit in return. But thank God, Government and Companies have seeing how substandard their Cars are.

Before you say anything, I am a first user of INNOSSON motors. I have a first hand experience on the shitty vehicle.
Re: My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North by Almaigaa: 2:04pm On May 11
KillahPriest:
Naira is the worst performing currency on planet earth yet an inbred, skull mining, cannibal decided to quote and abuse his father not me. I don't have time for you people sha, when the time comes, you will know cool

See painment grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will History Judge George Bush / How Taxes Work / Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.