Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? (3016 Views)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Why Anambra Economy Will Surpass Lagos - Melie Onyejepu / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Ebubu: 12:52pm On May 09
Because Niger Deltans South South people won’t need to pass through 2nd niger bridge head bridge to go to their various coastal cities again?

Are they threatened the south south will need south east less further?

Usually, every body coming from west or north to east MUST pass through Anambra state via niger bridge and several Igbo states to south south.

Does this imply less vehicular movement and economic activity for the Anambra axis and south eastern states with the entry of coastal road ?

Only northerners will now be coming down to south south or south east through niger bridge.

South south people coming to south south through south west now have a newer, better, and quicker alternative that doesn’t necessarily have the need for the south east

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by BabbanBura(m): 1:11pm On May 09
Ebubu:
Because Niger Deltans South South people won’t need to pass through 2nd niger bridge head bridge to go to their various coastal cities again?

Are they threatened the south south will need south east less further?

Usually, every body coming from west or north to east MUST pass through Anambra state via niger bridge and several Igbo states to south south.

Does this imply less vehicular movement and economic activity for the Anambra axis and south eastern states with the entry of coastal road ?

Only northerners will now be coming down to south south or south east through niger bridge.

South south people coming to south south through south west now have a newer, better, and quicker alternative that doesn’t necessarily have the need for the south east

Go and learn the geography of Nigeria first before writing ignorantly. No single area that uses the Niger bridge needs to opt for the coastal road. In other words the coastal road doesn't take away any traffic from the Niger Bridge to anywhere in this country.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by MTNnews: 1:34pm On May 09
So how do you get to Akwa Ibom or PH from Lagos without the Niger Bridge please explain.

BabbanBura:

Go and learn the geography of Nigeria first before writing ignorantly. No single area that uses the Niger bridge needs to opt for the coastal road. In other words the coastal road doesn't take away any traffic from the Niger Bridge to anywhere in this country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 1:42pm On May 09
MTNnews:
So how do you get to Akwa Ibom or PH from Lagos without the Niger Bridge please explain.

lagos - sagamu - ore - Benin - warri - kiama - ahaoda - port Harcourt - aba - akwa ibom . . . NO NEED FOR NIGER BRIDGE

You see why they say you yorubas should get up and get out of your regions and villages to travel even if its for once in your short miserable lives? undecided

53 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 1:48pm On May 09
Jax1:

As a stupid Yoruba man that lives in Osun state all through his life, how would he know the routes from South South and South East to the rest parts of Nigeria? grin grin grin

Like . . . As in ehn . . . It's very very shameful 😔

Plus he didn't live in osun state all his life, we actually found out he had rented a room under the bridge in lagos for the past 2 years grin

He's back home in osun state forests now sha cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:49pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

lagos - sagamu - ore - Benin - warri - kiama - ahaoda - port Harcourt - aba - akwa ibom . . . NO NEED FOR NIGER BRIDGE

You see why they say you yorubas should get up and get out of your regions and villages to travel even if its for once in your miserable lives? undecided

As a kid, anytime we travelled through Kiama, it always reminded me of a Bob Marley song! Can anyone guess which one?

Commemoration of his passing is coming up in two days by the way!🙂

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 1:50pm On May 09
LOVEALAIGBO:

As a kid, anytime we travelled through Kiama, it always reminded me of a Bob Marley song! Can anyone guess which one?

Commemoration of his passing is coming up in two days by the way!🙂

Remind us abeg cheesy I love Bob ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:52pm On May 09
MTNnews:

If they tell you guys to travel and see how Nigeria is, you guys will think it's insult.

You can go to PH, Bayelsa, Delta, Even Akwa Ibom without passing through SE.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:53pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

You see why they say you yorubas should get up and get out of your regions and villages to travel even if its for once in your miserable lives? undecided

Don't mind the clown.

They hardly travel, but know everything about the country 😂.

The stupid post really shocked me Sha😂

Even from Rivers State, you can get to Akwa Ibom and Calabar following that Onne road

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Jax1: 1:54pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

Like . . . As in ehn . . . It's very very shameful 😔

Plus he didn't live in osun state all his life, we actually found out he had rented a room under the bridge in lagos for the past 2 years grin

He's back home in osun state now sha cool

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by addictiv(m): 1:54pm On May 09
Ignorance is truly a disease.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:55pm On May 09
addictiv:
Ignorance is truly a disease.

Bateria has eaten alot of them😂

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 1:57pm On May 09
Lizzysamuel:

Don't mind the clown.

They hardly travel, but know everything about the country 😂.

The stupid post really shocked me Sha😂

Even from Rivers State, you can get to Akwa Ibom and Calabar following that Onne road

Biko nwannem let's forget about them jor cool

They arr just bitter that their brother is flushing the economy down the drain and want to shift our attention to something else.

I am Obidient, I love to drag and stretch tilumbu's ballz till it turns from circle to oval shape cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Kosoco(m): 2:01pm On May 09
MTNnews:

All this kids in NL... See how you end up ridiculing yourself....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Yujin(m): 2:10pm On May 09
The coastal road is a misplaced project at the current economic situation of Nigeria. It is not a pressing project because all those areas to be covered already have alternative routes.
It should only be considered when Nigeria is doing well economically and the tourism sector is to be expanded. Right now, tourism is the least of concern.
In conclusion, it is a misplaced project which we all know the funds allocated will be embezzled and the road won't be completed even throughout Tinubu's tenure.
The real reasons behind this government going for it is well known and it is for selfish reasons. Soon the reasons will be obvious to all.

14 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Putinofrussia: 2:30pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

You see why they say you yorubas should get up and get out of your regions and villages to travel even if its for once in your short miserable lives? undecided
Yorubas have always travelled more than your generations even up till date and they don't do it in night buses cheesy

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:35pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

Remind us abeg cheesy I love Bob ❤️

KAYA! When he sings ‘got to have kaya now’ it sounded to me then like he was saying ‘got to have Kaima’! I’m guessing kaya is a euphemism for weed!

14 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by MTNnews: 2:58pm On May 09
I asked because I have visited Anambra Akwa Ibom Imo n Enugu n on each trip I had to pass Tru the Niger Bridge.

If your life as been miserable I am sorry I can't help you will that, you will probably have to perish in your own misery as i lack the antidote to your misery.

On any given day I can bet I have been to more Nigeria state than you all n visited countries outside Nigeria than all of you put together n that is a fact.

Lizzysamuel:

If they tell you guys to travel and see how Nigeria is, you guys will think it's insult.

You can go to PH, Bayelsa, Delta, Even Akwa Ibom without passing through SE.

SeeWahala:

You mumu never do you hear

Kosoco:

All this kids in NL... See how you end up ridiculing yourself....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 3:00pm On May 09
LOVEALAIGBO:

KAYA! When he sings ‘got to have kaya now’ it sounded to me then like he was saying ‘got to have Kaima’! I’m guessing kaya is a euphemism for weed!

Ahhh, memories ❤️ 😍

Let me open my Spotify abeg cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Exousiang01(m): 3:08pm On May 09
Op I don't think you have traveled enough.
Saying Northerners use the Niger bridge shows you don't know the roads

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by AcadaWriter: 3:12pm On May 09
apathy is truly a disease.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:18pm On May 09
MTNnews:
I asked because I have visited Anambra Akwa Ibom Imo n Enugu n on each trip I had to pass Tru the Niger Bridge.

If your life as been miserable I am sorry I can't help you will that, you will probably have to perish in your own misery as i lack the antidote to your misery.

On any given day I can bet I have been to more Nigeria state than you all n visited countries outside Nigeria than all of you put together n that is a fact.

You mumu never do you hear

That's why before the mischievous splitting of SE and SS, the two were all called Eastern Nigeria.

Mr. Traveler, you can go to Port Harcourt, Calabar, Bayelsa, Delta, Benin, Uyo without passing through the Niger Bridge.

Apologize for that ignorance of yours and stop typing more gibberish. Thanks

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:19pm On May 09
Exousiang01:

Later, the shameless OP will be claiming Ebonyi boy 😂

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 3:21pm On May 09
Exousiang01:

Just imagine what the yeye op wrote undecided

Notherners that come down south through Benin na him the guy say dem must climb Niger Bridge cry

ignorance or illiteracy? embarassed choose one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 3:22pm On May 09
Lizzysamuel:

Later, the shameless OP will be claiming Ebonyi boy 😂

Wait oh shocked him say him from ebonyi before?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by SeeWahala: 3:23pm On May 09
Lizzysamuel:

That's why before the mischievous splitting of SE and SS, the two were all called Eastern Nigeria.

Mr. Traveler, you can go to Port Harcourt, Calabar, Bayelsa, Delta, Benin, Uyo without passing through the Niger Bridge.

Apologize for that ignorance of yours and stop typing more gibberish. Thanks

That small boy will rather drink sniper than apologise undecided

Check his post history. He's one of the agbad0rian bigots we manage on this forum sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:23pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

Wait oh shocked him say him from ebonyi before?

Yes oo.

Check his moniker and posts and you will laugh at him 😂.

Always comparing Anambra and Ebonyi as an imaginary Ebonyian

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:24pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

That small boy will rather drink sniper than apologise undecided

Check his post history. He's one of the agbad0rian bigots we manage on this forum sad

Baterians please😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Who Delivered The Parcel That Killed Dele Giwa / Fake Results And Rigging By APC Osun / Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.