Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin (20442 Views)

Emeka Woke Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner Of Special Projects / Emeka Woke Storms Rhythm 93.7 FM Radio Station, Disrupts Live Show / APGA Appoints Emeka & Bianca Ojukwu, Obiano, Soludo, Umeh Others As Bot Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by toprealman: 10:13pm On May 09
jahsharon:

Una go cry tire
Una…far from that. Na joy full my heart as you de see me so. Should you need some…
Just remember to serve it cold!

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by stuffs2002: 10:14pm On May 09
DMerciful:
Is it the Tinubu in hiding or which one?

The one making Bitter Obi and his horde of OBIDIENTS cry every day

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by SSpeter(m): 10:14pm On May 09
Ebubu:
ChukwuEmeka Woke is not an Igbo mangrin
Ronu people will say he is a South-South man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by stuffs2002: 10:16pm On May 09
Oxb90:
This marriage of Wike and Tinubu is going to end in premium tears. Mark my words.

Premium tears for BitterObi and his horde of OBIDIENTS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by stuffs2002: 10:18pm On May 09
SSpeter:
Ronu people will say he is a South-South man

Rotimi Ameachi is a Yoruba man

Cc: Ebubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by favor914: 10:22pm On May 09
Ebubu:
President Bola Tinubu has really tried for Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by favor914: 10:23pm On May 09
Oxb90:
This marriage of Wike and Tinubu is going to end in premium tears. Mark my words.
Like the tears you and your Oga Gringory Obi & Atiku Malu Abubakar are already shedding today abi?

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Emekaonline: 10:25pm On May 09
fatherjesse:
He has been settled to go there and chop🪓🪓🪓🥩🥩, Tinubu is yet to start, when he finishes the ebin pawa crew will see sea sand and think it brown rice🌾🌾

You and your useless family will continue to cry till Jesus comes
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Kusu12: 10:38pm On May 09
fatherjesse:
He has been settled to go there and chop🪓🪓🪓🥩🥩, Tinubu is yet to start, when he finishes the ebin pawa crew will see sea sand and think it brown rice🌾🌾
Asiwaju is your master and tormentor, you can't do more than what obirodent miscreants are known for wailing and gnashing your teeth like loser.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by richie240: 10:47pm On May 09
Those who know tinubu knows that yiu cant mention his name and betrayal/disloyalty in tge same breathe.

They can accuse him of almost anything but not treachery. He repays his loyalist, and its fair game.
cool
YoungLionken:
I don't really know why but I think BAT likes Wike a lot..

BAT is seriously playing a pivotal role in the political career of Wike...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by DonroxyII: 10:58pm On May 09
YoungLionken:

Wike Is a kinda Lion any Sane Politician would want to Keep ... Feed it & Fuel it but Tame it .... There is no strong man like Wike in the entire South South thus He is Political Expedient Over Any Other SS Politician !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by DonroxyII: 10:59pm On May 09
Oxb90:
Your word is irrelevant grin ... there is no need to mark It tongue
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by DonroxyII: 11:00pm On May 09
Northernblood8:
Instead of employing capable people,He is busy compensating thieves with our national treasure
An Engineer is not Capable
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by ruggedtimi(m): 11:00pm On May 09
If wike guys step down as commissioner,you get one federal agency appointment.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by DonroxyII: 11:01pm On May 09
seunmsg:
This is not right. Someone from the Ogun-Oshun catchment area should be appointed as the MD and not someone from Rivers. He should be appointed as MD of Niger Delta River basin commission instead.
Niger River Basin is a Federal Agency not Osun Affairs ...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Ategberoson(m): 11:48pm On May 09
YoungLionken:

He loves rugged, intelligent, smart and idgaf individuals
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Ahoadaeast: 12:08am On May 10
PDP still dey watch as APC is positioning rivers men that will help them takeover rivers state for APC.
But what is this about political party take over of state? Are the APC states doing better?
Is always about the access to the treasury. 🤷
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by onuman: 12:51am On May 10
Sorry for Rivers people.
Wike versus Rotimi Amaechi political war, and now Wike versus gov Fubara war- all sponsored by Tinubu's APC alliance, have taken Rivers state many years behind where the oil-rich state should have advanced to before now.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by onuman: 12:57am On May 10
israelmao:
A handsome payback for presidential electoral rigging well done in 2023.

Worse is that President Tinubu is not hiding his admiration for Wike and his rigging of Presidential election in Rivers state for Tinubu. What legacy is a president Tinubu setting for the future of election in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Ofunaofu: 2:23am On May 10
Ahoadaeast:
PDP still dey watch as APC is positioning rivers men that will help them takeover rivers state for APC.
But what is this about political party take over of state? Are the APC states doing better?
Is always about the access to the treasury. 🤷

Is wike and his men members of APC?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by OdogwuAnambra: 2:46am On May 10
IKWERRE ARE NOT IGBO PLS
OMEGA009:
Correct me if I’m right but is there no competent person in the whole Ogun/Osun area?

Will the Igbos or Ikwerres be happy if a Yoruba man was appointed to head the NDDC or Igbo region?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by AareGaa: 5:44am On May 10
DMerciful:
Is it the Tinubu in hiding or which one?

It's theTinubu that conquered Obi and his delusional blodas
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Basic123: 5:48am On May 10
Oxb90:
Because of what?
Because he rejected his marriage to pethief OBI the fraud?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Basic123: 5:49am On May 10
jiz:
All Batists shouting ON YOUR MANDATE up and down during election no even taste any appointment grin grin Many done abuse their benefactors because of politicians cheesy cheesy
DID pethidine OBI the fraud take you on his tour to UK and CANADA?

You are just a non entity to him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by GoodLife4live: 6:02am On May 10
OMEGA009:
Correct me if I’m right but is there no competent person in the whole Ogun/Osun area?

Will the Igbos or Ikwerres be happy if a Yoruba man was appointed to head the NDDC or Igbo region?
carry this problem commot for here
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Oghene86: 6:11am On May 10
Greatest100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/05/09/tinubu-gives-wikes-strong-ally-emeka-woke-new-appointment/%3famp=1

Tinubu please look for positions for the 27 lawmakers because they will all be joining there masters Wike in Abuja
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Odin13: 6:37am On May 10
LegendHero:
Ikwerre connection.

Ogun-Osun river basin don tey.

Don’t tell me helinues is your alternate.. angry??
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Mercenary123: 6:51am On May 10
Ebubu:
. Just for the record,He is Benin man

Igbo man, stick to your tiny 5 dotted state in the east. Land grabber!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by Ebubu: 6:54am On May 10
jamesversion:

Make una leave Ikwerre people alone. Germany and Austria are two different countries.
austrians speak German and follow German traditions
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by tete7000(m): 7:12am On May 10
What percentage of revenue accruing to the agency is the man expected to remit to Wike?
I hope money no go cause their problem too.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin by NahuiCyka: 7:21am On May 10
Yoruba Ronus why must Tinubu give a Yoruba job to an Igbo man?? This is an abominable act and must not go unpunished!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Cancels ‘permanent Posting’ In Customs / Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.