Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. (27431 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 10:31pm On May 10
Lawag3:

Wrong the hebrew is the word Eretz Yisrael meaning the land of Israel.
grin the hebrew means palestine. if u want to bet on it, let me know grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 10:39pm On May 10
Lawag3:

I did not the land of Israel was renamed Palestine by the Romans. But it is what it is the land of Israel. Choke on that
Who named it "the land of Israel"?. I asked you if David, Solomon, Mary and Jesus called the land "Israel"? You basically ignored that.

I also asked your when did the Jews arrive there?. Are these current white European zionists Israelites?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 10:55pm On May 10
Lawag3:

So your Palestinian coin never teach you sense.

I salute you. you self don try like I have never seen anyone who can deny reality, avoid reality such as you.

I would love to meet you in person.
I should ignore you sometimes. Common sense tells you that, "land of Israel" on the coin was authored and engraved by the same colonizers after they brought their European Jews to Palestine. The man who wrote the "land of Israel" on the coin was Arie Kindler in 1920s after Jewish immigrants came to Palestine.

It was part of their land grabbing process

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 10:59pm On May 10
grin The new clown game of the ambassador of the Zionist regime in the United Nations grin tearing the UN charter and shredding it today, infront of the entire general assembly of the world body, saying SHAME ON YOU cheesy

At the same time as the United Nations General Assembly agreed resoundingly to the full membership of Palestine in the United Nations, 159 nations said YES. 9 nations said NO and 25 nations abstained
Gilad Ardan, the representative of the Zionist regime in the United Nations, in an insulting act, tore the United Nations Charter in front of the world.

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 11:11pm On May 10
Empiree:
I should ignore you sometimes. Common sense tells you that, "land of Israel" on the coin was authored and engraved by the same colonizers after they brought their European Jews to Palestine. The man who wrote the "land of Israel" on the coin was Arie Kindler in 1920s after Jewish immigrants came to Palestine.

grin dear pal. the Hebrew on the coin actually mean Palestine.
the so called Eretz YIsrael on the coin is merely an abbreviation in parenthesis. something like this ("N). Which could mean anything really.
(EY) could also mean (egg and yam) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 11:28pm On May 10
Empiree:

Don't be stupid the Palestinians first used ottoman lira then change to Egyptian pound then they switched to Palestinian pound on November 1st 1927 so that Hebrew was on the currency since its inception. Jews have always been in Palestine although at a point they were the minority as majority of the Jews were in diaspora.

So if you knew that why post the coin in the first place to prove that the land wasn't Jewish.

In the Quran and bible it is referred to as the land of Israel many the colonisers also changed it.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 11:52pm On May 10
Empiree:
Who named it "the land of Israel"?. I asked you if David, Solomon, Mary and Jesus called the land "Israel"? You basically ignored that.

I also asked your when did the Jews arrive there?. Are these current white European zionists Israelites?

I did not ignore you I told you that even God refered to the land as Israel and I told you to ask me for proof.
The name israel is the name an Angel gave to Jacob after they Wrestled.

It is not know who gave the name the land of Israel but the Jews were called Israelites before they even got to the land of Canaan. Your questions of who named the land Israel is stupid it's like asking who name the land of Egypt or china . But I answered it by the way.

Yes David and Solomon and Jesus refered the land as the land of Israel there is no record of Mary saying the land of Israel
1 Samuel 17:45-46 (KJV) Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of the land Israel, whom thou hast defied.
This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

Jesus did not say land of Israel but he did say children of Israel.

The Jews arrived in that land 3000 years ago.

Some current Jews are of European and levatine origin. Because of intermarriage anf exile but they are Jews non the less.

Some are of Jewish Arab because of intermarriage also.

The Koko of the matter be say both the Quran and bible called the land Israel not Palestine. True or false

And please go back to my questions you ignored don't been a black pot calling a kettle black.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 11:54pm On May 10
Krismas:
grin the hebrew means palestine. if u want to bet on it, let me know grin grin

So there's no land of Israel Eretz Yisrael.

In that Hebrew writing. Just say it and I'll show you.
There's Palestine in Hebrew but there is also Eretz Yisrael

What are you willing to bet.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 11:56pm On May 10
Krismas:
grin u have been breastfed zionist lies. better google what eretz israel really means grin grin

My friend what does it mean. Your college already did that. Don't fool yourself.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 12:05am On May 11
Lawag3:

So there's no land of Israel Eretz Yisrael.

In that Hebrew writing. Just say it and I'll show you.
There's Palestine in Hebrew but there is also Eretz Yisrael

What are you willing to bet.
grin what are u willing to bet? the eretz yisrael is in abbreviation and it does not appear in the other two languages of a trilingual currency. its none and void therefore.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 12:07am On May 11
Lawag3:

My friend what does it mean. Your college already did that. Don't fool yourself.
grin i cant even make sense of wot u mean. wot u saying?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:14am On May 11
Krismas:
grin what are u willing to bet? the eretz yisrael is in abbreviation and it does not appear in the other two languages of a trilingual currency. its none and void therefore.
So from the hebrew means Palestine to its only an abbreviation and it's non and void. And it's non and void because you said so. Not because it is.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:15am On May 11
Krismas:
grin i cant even make sense of wot u mean. wot u saying?

I'm feeling sleepy all I'm saying your people fact checked me it the hebrew abbreviation means the land of Israel.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 12:19am On May 11
Lawag3:

Don't be stupid the Palestinians first used ottoman lira then change to Egyptian pound then they switched to Palestinian pound on November 1st 1927 so that Hebrew was on the currency since its inception. Jews have always been in Palestine although at a point they were the minority as majority of the Jews were in diaspora.

So if you knew that why post the coin in the first place to prove that the land wasn't Jewish.

In the Quran and bible it is referred to as the land of Israel many the colonisers also changed it.
grin Jews have not always been in Palestine. Jews first came into Palestine in1800s. Jews are Europeans. infact,

- Ashkenazi or Ashkenazic Jews: The largest Jewish ethnic group, originally from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Sephardi or Sephardic Jews: The second largest Jewish group, originally from Southwestern Europe.
- Mizrahi or Oriental Jews: A small ethnic group that has lived in Northern Africa, the Middle East, Turkey and India since biblical times.
- Crypto-Jews: A small group that originated with the Sephardi Jews and fled to the Americas.
- Haredi or ultra-Orthodox Jews: The most religiously devout group in Israel.
- Dati or modern Orthodox Jews: Nearly as religiously devout as the Haredim.
- Masorti or traditional Jews: The most diverse of the four Jewish groups.
- Hiloni or secular Jews: The largest Jewish group in Israel, tending to be secular in their outlook.

the diaspora of Jews false narrative was invented to hide the embarrassment of why all the Jews of dis world seem to have been coming from Europe

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:19am On May 11
Krismas:
grin Eretz Yisrael means greater israel.
it has nothing to do with Palestine. it starts from the river Euphrates in iraq, thru saudi arabia to the meditteranian sea in egypt
its a delusional hyper-ambitious zionist expansionism which was not on any of the earlier palestine pound mints

BELOW IS THE MAP OF ERETZ ISRAEL. grin grin

You go explain tire

All the denominations were trilingual in Arabic, English and Hebrew. The Hebrew inscription included after "Palestina" the initials Aleph Yud, for "Eretz Yisrael" (Land of Israel).
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:25am On May 11
Krismas:
grin Jews have not always been in Palestine. Jews first came into Palestine in1800s. Jews are Europeans. infact,

- Ashkenazi or Ashkenazic Jews: The largest Jewish ethnic group, originally from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Sephardi or Sephardic Jews: The second largest Jewish group, originally from Southwestern Europe.
- Mizrahi or Oriental Jews: A small ethnic group that has lived in Northern Africa, the Middle East, Turkey and India since biblical times.
- Crypto-Jews: A small group that originated with the Sephardi Jews and fled to the Americas.
- Hiloni or secular Jews: The largest Jewish group in Israel, tending to be secular in their outlook.

the diaspora of Jews false narrative was invented to hide the embarrassment of why all the Jews of dis world seem to have been coming from Europe

Several genetic studies demonstrated that approximately half of the genetic lineage of Ashkenazi Jews may be traced to the ancient Middle East and the other half to Europe, proving proximity to both ancient and present Middle Eastern and European groups. The majority of the European half comes mainly from southern European populations. Several studies estimate that between 50% and 80% of Ashkenazic Y-chromosomal (paternal) lineages originate in the Near East, with some estimating that at least 80% of their maternal lineages originated in Europe.[21][22] Most researchers now believe that the early Jewish communities of southern Europe, which are the forebears of Ashkenazi Jews, are descended from both the ancient Israelites and from European converts to Judaism.[23]
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 12:25am On May 11
Lawag3:

So from the hebrew means Palestine to its only an abbreviation and it's non and void. And it's non and void because you said so. Not because it is.
grin look at the money once more. its suppose to be trilingual money. meaning the three languages must all mean the same thing. why only the hebrew with extra abbreviations? why abbreviate in a currency? its useless. its clear. i can say the abbreviation means shit.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:27am On May 11
Krismas:

So please answer this questions

Jews are originally from Europe?

How did jews get to North Africa and far India?

Are Jews indigenous to Europe?

These are simple questions
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 12:28am On May 11
Lawag3:

You go explain tire

All the denominations were trilingual in Arabic, English and Hebrew. The Hebrew inscription included after "Palestina" the initials Aleph Yud, for "Eretz Yisrael" (Land of Israel).
grin clearly, u dont know wot trilingual means. eretz yisrael is not reflected in the other two languages. its useless on the coin. its not part of the coin and by the way, how is Aleph and Yud equal to eretz israel?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:32am On May 11
Krismas:
grin look at the money once more. its suppose to be trilingual money. meaning the three languages must all mean the same thing. why only the hebrew with extra abbreviations? why abbreviate in a currency? its useless. its clear. i can say the abbreviation means shit.

So because the writings on the currency is written in three languages do the three languages must mean the same thing.

According to the law of Krimas

Because they abbreviate in the currency it is useless . You're a clown

E dey abi e nor dey.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:38am On May 11
Krismas:
grin clearly, u dont know wot trilingual means. eretz yisrael is not reflected in the other two languages. its useless on the coin. its not part of the coin and by the way, how is Aleph and Yud equal to eretz israel?

They are the sound of the hebrew letters of the abbreviation
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 12:44am On May 11
Krismas:

Mizrahi is a modern political sociological term that was coined with the creation of the State of Israel. It translates as "Easterner" in Hebrew.[4][5] In current usage, the term Mizrahi is almost exclusively applied to descendants of Jewish communities from the Middle East and North Africa; in this classification are the descendants of Mashriqi Jews who had lived in Middle Eastern countries, such as Yemenite Jews, Egyptian Jews, Persian Jews, Uzbeki Jews, Kazakh Jews, Tajik Jews, Kurdish Jews, Lebanese Jews, Syrian Jews, Turkish Jews and Iraqi Jews; as well as the descendants of Maghrebi Jews who had lived in North African countries, such as Algerian Jews, Libyan Jews, Moroccan Jews, and Tunisian Jews.[6][7] These various Jewish communities were first officially grouped into a singular identifiable division during World War II, when they were distinctly outlined in the One Million Plan of the Jewish Agency for Israel, which detailed the methods by which Jews in diaspora were to be returned to the Land of Israel (then under the British Mandate for Palestine) after the Holocaust.[8]

The Jewish diaspora in the Middle East outside the Land of Israel started in the 6th century BCE, during the Babylonian captivity,[31] which also caused some Jews to flee to Egypt.[32] Other early diaspora areas in the Middle East and North Africa were Persia, Yemen[33] and Cyrene.[34]

As Islam started to spread in the 7th century CE, Jews who were living under Muslim rule became dhimmis. Because Jews were seen as "People of the Book", they were allowed to practice their own religion, but they had an inferior status in an Islamic society.[35] Even though Jews in the Middle East and North Africa formed strong attachments to the areas in which they lived,[36] they were seen as a community which was clearly distinct from other communities.[36][37] For example, while Musta'arabi Jews in the Arab world were influenced by the local culture, e.g. they started speaking variants of the Arabic language[38] and ate their own versions of the same food,[39] they did not adopt Arab identity. Instead, Jews in the Arab world saw themselves (including the ones with family background of converts) and were seen as fundamentally a part of the wider collective of the Jewish people, and they maintained their identity as the descendants of the ancient Israelite tribes.[36]

Some Mizrahim migrated to India, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.Following the First Arab–Israeli War, over 850,000 Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews were expelled or evacuated from Arab and Muslim-majority countries between 1948 and the early 1980s.[13][14] A 2018 statistic found that 45% of Jewish Israelis identified as either Mizrahi or Sephardic.[15]
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 12:54am On May 11
Lawag3:

Several genetic studies demonstrated that approximately half of the genetic lineage of Ashkenazi Jews may be traced to the ancient Middle East and the other half to Europe, proving proximity to both ancient and present Middle Eastern and European groups. The majority of the European half comes mainly from southern European populations. Several studies estimate that between 50% and 80% of Ashkenazic Y-chromosomal (paternal) lineages originate in the Near East, with some estimating that at least 80% of their maternal lineages originated in Europe.[21][22] Most researchers now believe that the early Jewish communities of southern Europe, which are the forebears of Ashkenazi Jews, are descended from both the ancient Israelites and from European converts to Judaism.[23]

grin then why does israel ban DNA testing in their country? they foolishly forgot, that ashkenazi jews are also surplus in america and europe and they are regularly profiled. natanyahu son took DNA test, the result is below. he is ashkenazi for ur info. and pls include the source of the research u are refering to next time.

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 12:56am On May 11
Krismas:
grin dear pal. the Hebrew on the coin actually mean Palestine.
the so called Eretz YIsrael on the coin is merely an abbreviation in parenthesis. something like this ("N). Which could mean anything really.
(EY) could also mean (egg and yam) grin grin grin
grin her read "land of Israel" on the Internet. I saw it too.. Thanks for this by the way

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 1:00am On May 11
Lawag3:

So please answer this questions

1.Jews are originally from Europe?

2. How did jews get to North Africa and far India?

3. Are Jews indigenous to Europe?

These are simple questions
grin
1. jews are ORIGINALLY from europe. confirmed. there are no jews from elsewhere. certainly never have there been jews in the middle east before the 1800. its that emphatic.
2. how do nigerians get to america? jews in africa, in india and in europe, are converts to the judiac religion. they are not related by gene to the judaeans of the bible.
3. ashkenazi jews and shephadic jews are indigenous to europe. and they make up almost all the jew population of this world.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 1:03am On May 11
Lawag3:

So because the writings on the currency is written in three languages do the three languages must mean the same thing.

According to the law of Krimas

Because they abbreviate in the currency it is useless . You're a clown

E dey abi e nor dey.
grin talk all the rubbish u like. there is no deviation in the other two languages. it has to be the samething all thru, else, trilingual is meaningless
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 1:07am On May 11
Lawag3:

They are the sound of the hebrew letters of the abbreviation
grin aleph and yud are letters in the hebrew alphabet. they are not sounds. just two meaningless letters of the alphabet
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 1:13am On May 11
Lawag3:

I did not ignore you I told you that even God refered to the land as Israel and I told you to ask me for proof.
The name israel is the name an Angel gave to Jacob after they Wrestled.
Now you brought religion in but before, you said "what have jews have to do with Jesus david and solomon. Now that you brought religion how does nickname given to Jacob became the name of the land?. It is Jacob that was called Israel not the land. That's what it means by "children of Israel".

It is not know who gave the name the land of Israel but the Jews were called Israelites before they even got to the land of Canaan. Your questions of who named the land Israel is stupid it's like asking who name the land of Egypt or china . But I answered it by the way.
are the current illegal occupiers of Palestine "Israelites"?. I mean is Benjamin Neyanyahu who was from Poland Israelite? grin

The Jews arrived in that land 3000 years ago.
so before then was the land vacant or they met people there?. If they meet people there or means it wasn't theirs primarily.

The Koko of the matter be say both the Quran and bible called the land Israel not Palestine. True or false
throughout the QUR'AN , there is no mention of the "land of Israel" but the children of Israel. The land refers to in the QUR'AN as Ard muqadasa (holy Land).

And please go back to my questions you ignored don't been a black pot calling a kettle black.

Zionism is interpolation of Judaism to convince the Jews in order to bring them back to the holy Land. Zionism is essentially atheism Thai emerged from Europe that came about solving Jewish problems in Europe.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 1:17am On May 11
Lawag3:

Mizrahi is a modern political sociological term that was coined with the creation of the State of Israel. It translates as "Easterner" in Hebrew.[4][5] In current usage, the term Mizrahi is almost exclusively applied to descendants of Jewish communities from the Middle East and North Africa; in this classification are the descendants of Mashriqi Jews who had lived in Middle Eastern countries, such as Yemenite Jews, Egyptian Jews, Persian Jews, Uzbeki Jews, Kazakh Jews, Tajik Jews, Kurdish Jews, Lebanese Jews, Syrian Jews, Turkish Jews and Iraqi Jews; as well as the descendants of Maghrebi Jews who had lived in North African countries, such as Algerian Jews, Libyan Jews, Moroccan Jews, and Tunisian Jews.[6][7] These various Jewish communities were first officially grouped into a singular identifiable division during World War II, when they were distinctly outlined in the One Million Plan of the Jewish Agency for Israel, which detailed the methods by which Jews in diaspora were to be returned to the Land of Israel (then under the British Mandate for Palestine) after the Holocaust.[8]

The Jewish diaspora in the Middle East outside the Land of Israel started in the 6th century BCE, during the Babylonian captivity,[31] which also caused some Jews to flee to Egypt.[32] Other early diaspora areas in the Middle East and North Africa were Persia, Yemen[33] and Cyrene.[34]

As Islam started to spread in the 7th century CE, Jews who were living under Muslim rule became dhimmis. Because Jews were seen as "People of the Book", they were allowed to practice their own religion, but they had an inferior status in an Islamic society.[35] Even though Jews in the Middle East and North Africa formed strong attachments to the areas in which they lived,[36] they were seen as a community which was clearly distinct from other communities.[36][37] For example, while Musta'arabi Jews in the Arab world were influenced by the local culture, e.g. they started speaking variants of the Arabic language[38] and ate their own versions of the same food,[39] they did not adopt Arab identity. Instead, Jews in the Arab world saw themselves (including the ones with family background of converts) and were seen as fundamentally a part of the wider collective of the Jewish people, and they maintained their identity as the descendants of the ancient Israelite tribes.[36]

Some Mizrahim migrated to India, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.Following the First Arab–Israeli War, over 850,000 Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews were expelled or evacuated from Arab and Muslim-majority countries between 1948 and the early 1980s.[13][14] A 2018 statistic found that 45% of Jewish Israelis identified as either Mizrahi or Sephardic.[15]
grin the first King james version translation of the bible in 1611 had no jew inside. infact, the word jew, was in no bible translation until the 19th century when it was smuggled in. the Judeans of the bible were never jews. so, lets start from there first. lets define who is jew.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 1:30am On May 11
Krismas:
grin the first King james version translation of the bible in 1611 had no jew inside. infact, the word jew, was in no bible translation until the 19th century when it was smuggled in. the Judeans of the bible were never jews. so, lets start from there first. lets define who is jew.

A Jew is anyone who is related to the ancient Israelites and whose religion is Judaism.

The name Judean is taken from the Israelite tribe of judah the word Jew is also from the word Judean and the religion is also gotten from that name.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 1:33am On May 11
Krismas:
grin then why does israel ban DNA testing in their country? they foolishly forgot, that ashkenazi jews are also surplus in america and europe and they are regularly profiled. natanyahu son took DNA test, the result is below. he is ashkenazi for ur info. and pls include the source of the research u are refering to next time.

Is askehnazi a place?

I got it on Wikipedia you can check it out
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 1:40am On May 11
The world's "moral army"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Qatar Says Europe Cannot Replace Russian Gas / Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.