Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,160 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. (27434 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 1:46am On May 11
Krismas:
grin
1. jews are ORIGINALLY from europe. confirmed. there are no jews from elsewhere. certainly never have there been jews in the middle east before the 1800. its that emphatic.
2. how do nigerians get to america? jews in africa, in india and in europe, are converts to the judiac religion. they are not related by gene to the judaeans of the bible.
3. ashkenazi jews and shephadic jews are indigenous to europe. and they make up almost all the jew population of this world.

You are delusional first of all Jews are indeginous to the middle east. Not Europe.

Wrong again Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the early Israelite / Jewish communities. Genetics prooves this.

So new question was the Jews expelled from the land of Israel by the romans?

What are the percentage of mizrahi Jews?

Who converted the Europeans to Judaism Jews or other Europeans

The religion of Judaism is it of Middle Eastern or European oringins

Who are David Jesus and other Jewish historical Figure.

Why do modern Jews speak a language similar to Arabic a mMiddle Eastern language.

If Ashkenazi Jews are European which European countries are there from.

Are Judeans Israelites?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 2:02am On May 11
Lawag3:

A Jew is anyone who is related to the ancient Israelites and whose religion is Judaism.

The name Judean is taken from the Israelite tribe of judah the word Jew is also from the word Judean and the religion is also gotten from that name.
grin When the word "Jew" was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was "Judean." However during the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries a well-organized and well-financed international "pressure group" created a so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" among the English speaking peoples of the world. This so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" bears no relation whatsoever to the 18th century original connotation of the word "Jew." It is a misrepresentation. . .
There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . .(Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21).
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 2:05am On May 11
Lawag3:

Is askehnazi a place?

I got it on Wikipedia you can check it out
grin i know wot ashkenazi means. i dont need to check wikipedia. and i know very well, that there is nothing ashkenazi about the ashkenazi jew grin grin
its just a convenient tag or reference to some Jewish Europeans
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 2:08am On May 11
Empiree:
Now you brought religion in but before, you said "what have jews have to do with Jesus david and solomon. Now that you brought religion how does nickname given to Jacob became the name of the land?. It is Jacob that was called Israel not the land. That's what it means by "children of Israel".

are the current illegal occupiers of Palestine "Israelites"?. I mean is Benjamin Neyanyahu who was from Poland Israelite? grin

so before then was the land vacant or they met people there?. If they meet people there or means it wasn't theirs primarily.

throughout the QUR'AN , there is no mention of the "land of Israel" but the children of Israel. The land refers to in the QUR'AN as Ard muqadasa (holy Land).

Zionism is interpolation of Judaism to convince the Jews in order to bring them back to the holy Land. Zionism is essentially atheism Thai emerged from Europe that came about solving Jewish problems in Europe.

Please don't lie you ask a religious question and I quote do the Jews follow Moses David Jesus Solomon and Mary.

I omitted Moses and answered that the Jews do not follow these people because they are not religious figures and I repeated that those people are Jews. True or false.

Don't even go there. So when God was talking about the land of Israel he was referring to Jacob abi

Look am na Jacob God mean

‭Ezekiel 21:1-2 NIV‬
[1] The word of the Lord came to me: [2] “Son of man, set your face against Jerusalem and preach against the sanctuary. [b]Prophesy against the land of Israel‭ [/b]Ezekiel 38:18-19 NIV‬
[18] This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. [19] In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake[b] in the land of Israel.

They are called Jews because they are related to ancient Israelites.
Netenyahu is a Jew he has polish blood yes from his mother side but he bears the family name Netenyahu which has been the family name for hundreds of years polish people don't bear Netenyahu.

Zionism is a nationalist[1][fn 1] movement that emerged in Europe in the late 19th century aiming for the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people, particularly in Palestine,[4][5][6] a region roughly corresponding to the Land of Israel in Jewish tradition.[7][8][9][10] Following the establishment of the State of Israel, Zionism became an ideology that supports the development and protection of Israel as a Jewish state.

You answered only one of the questions atlest answer five.

Did the romans expel the Jews from the land of Israel.

Just answer this one
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 2:09am On May 11
Krismas:
grin i know wot ashkenazi means. i dont need to check wikipedia. and i know very well, that there is nothing ashkenazi about the ashkenazi jew grin grin

Was the name Ashkenazi taken from the Bible is it a biblical names.

Why were the Jews of Europe tag as Ashkenazi
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 2:11am On May 11
Krismas:
grin When the word "Jew" was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was "Judean." However during the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries a well-organized and well-financed international "pressure group" created a so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" among the English speaking peoples of the world. This so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" bears no relation whatsoever to the 18th century original connotation of the word "Jew." It is a misrepresentation. . .
There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . .(Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21).

OK what is the name of the pressure group that gave the word Jew a secondary meaning
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 2:12am On May 11
Krismas:

Answer all the questions
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 2:42am On May 11
Lawag3:

You are delusional first of all Jews are indeginous to the middle east. Not Europe.

1. Wrong again Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the early Israelite / Jewish communities. Genetics prooves this.

So new question was the Jews expelled from the land of Israel by the romans?

2. What are the percentage of mizrahi Jews?

3. Who converted the Europeans to Judaism Jews or other Europeans

4. The religion of Judaism is it of Middle Eastern or European oringins

5. Who are David Jesus and other Jewish historical Figure.

6 Why do modern Jews speak a language similar to Arabic a mMiddle Eastern language.

7. If Ashkenazi Jews are European which European countries are there from.

8. Are Judeans Israelites?

grin

1. Dr. Areilla Oppenheim of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, conducted the first comprehensive DNA study of Israelis and Palestinians in 2001. He concluded that the emigrants on ships to Palestine before it became Israel were of Mongolian 40% and Turkish 40% genome. There was no DNA connecting them to the original Middle Eastern Hebrews of 4,000 years ago in Jerusalem or Biblical territory.
This was confirmed by another DNA project from Dr. Eran Elhaik at the McKusick-Namans Institute of Genetic Medicine at the John Hopkins University of School of Medicine, in 2012. His conclusions were the same!
The so-called Jews of Ashkenanzi never emigrated from the Middle East.

2. Mizrahis are not much. u can google their number or size, if it interest you. wot is important to me, is that Ethiopian Jews are Mizrahi. and u cant tell me, that Ethiopian Jews migrated from Palestine to Ethiopia shocked

3. Matthew 12:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! for you travel OVER SEA AND LAND TO MAKE A SINGLE PROSELYTE, and when he becomes one (a proselyte), you make him doubly as much a child of hell (Gehenna) as you are.
the Judaeans were proselytic in nature. they made Talmudic converts in Europe. but, it was wen the defunct Kharza empire decided to embrace judaism instead of christainity or islam, that jewish religion and way of life, come to become a state religion in Europe.

4. it is middle eastern religion. its origin is from middle east.

5. there is no definite proof, that david, jesus or most of those biblical characters existed. the definite position of science today, is that israel never went to egypt to slave or serve pharaoh, israel never crossed any red sea. its all fairy tales

6. the hebrew they speak in israel today, is fake. its yiddish not hebrew. and if their hebrew is similar to arabic as u say, how come the arabic speaker cannot understand them wen they are speaking. they dont understand themselves. so wots similar about that?

7. ashkenazi jews are from eastern europe.

8. judaeans are judaeans. israel has never existed as a nation on any world map. but kingdom of the hasmonaen had existed on world map, kingdom of judaeans had existed on the world map. and even this current state of Israel, the name was a last minute consideration. the founding fathers initially wanted to pick the name of Judaean. its cos they didnt have Jerusalem which was in the hands of Jordan as at 1948 thats why they grudgingly decided on israel after much deliberation. Israel is rubblish.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 2:45am On May 11
Lawag3:

I omitted Moses and answered that the Jews do not follow these people because they are not religious figures and I repeated that those people are Jews. True or false.
you are very deceptive by this. They are religious figures. Not only for the Jews but for Muslims as well. This is why I asked you if you need your position on religion. You omitted Moses because you knew Israelites history started from there.

They are called Jews because they are related to ancient Israelites.
Netenyahu is a Jew he has polish blood yes from his mother side but he bears the family name Netenyahu which has been the family name for hundreds of years polish people don't bear Netenyahu.
Neyanyahu is a fake last name his father adopted. His real family name is Mileikowsky not Neyanyahu. It was after his father moved to Palestine he changed his family name to Neyanyahu to make it sound relative to Palestine. His grandfather's name is Nathan Mileikowsky

Did the romans expel the Jews from the land of Israel.

Just answer this one

it is not about Roman simply expelled them. It was by God's command because the holy Land was given to them in the time of Moses on two conditions which they repeatedly violated till today. Romans were not the first to expel them.

The first time they violated the conditions God sent to them Babylonian army to destroy them. This was after Moses but before Jesus. And God brought them back to the holy Land with the same conditions. They violated the conditions again in the time of Jesus and God sent Roman army to destroy them. It was this second destruction that led to their final expulsion from the holy Land and this ban was eternal and they were scattered but majority of them were scattered amongst the Arabs.

In another they were banned from claiming the land as their own. So before prophet Muhammad God gave them one last opportunity which was the same old conditions but they violated it again in Medina that's why God changed direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca. And since then, Arabs and Muslims were the majority in the region (Holy Land). So yes, Jews were expelled from the holy Land. Show us the deed to the holy Land that it belongs to the Jews?.

The people that fulfilled the conditions and still fulfilling it today are the Arabs and Muslims. Your Bible says kingdom has been taken from them Matthew 21:43. So the land was given on conditions not eternal ownership for anyone exempt believers.

So the first time they violated the conditions God sent to them Babylonian army to destroy them.

The second time they violated the conditions God sent to them Roman army to destroy them.

The third and the last time they violate the conditions, it will be Muslim army that will destroy them because Quran Said in chapter 17 that if you return to your wickedness God will return His punishment

Have they violated the conditions again?. Yes Yes Yes. The conditions are mentioned in the Bible and QUR'AN. It is just two conditions but they failed repeatedly. So now, what's next now is their destruction again and they know that.

Yuan Gallant said few days ago that Israel must win this war (genocide). That "if we don't win this war we can't live in the middle East".

So The Jews themselves know that they were kicked out of Holy Land for to their iniquities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPGl8rxOVU?si=I6AXoqdZi5mc5Xcy

The above video was 2006
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 2:49am On May 11
Lawag3:

Was the name Ashkenazi taken from the Bible is it a biblical names.

Why were the Jews of Europe tag as Ashkenazi
grin of course Ashkenazi is taken from the torah. and the Jews of Europe called themselves that. just like Netanyahu is calling Palestinians Amalek grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 3:00am On May 11
Lawag3:

OK what is the name of the pressure group that gave the word Jew a secondary meaning
grin why dont u start first by taking some time, to read this article?

http://www.wicwiki.org.uk/mediawiki/index.php/The_Etymology_of_the_Word_%22Jew%22 grin

copy the link and paste it in a google search.

to thru dis first. afterwards, we can then continue the debate?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 4:07am On May 11
Jewish extremists

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 9:36am On May 11
Obaranje:
just listen to yourself, it was you krismas that said Israel is burning right now

I ask you again, siren blurring means a city is on fire?

Israel does not hold any more one not to shoot missile towards Israel, but when you do note that the city will be protected by her air defense system hence the sounds of serins.

So for your mind blaring of siren has now become burning

See what Israel has reduced you to, that when serin blow in Israel krismas start celebrating victory for his terrorist

Israel must be something else to krismas

grin Kiryat Shmona is burning after Hezbollah-Allah conducted strikes
Large fires around the "Kiryat Shmona" settlement in northern occupied Palestine after it was targeted by Katyusha rockets today
The fires in Kiryat Shmona are expanding, and the Zionist Civil Defense is unable to confront the fires. grin grin grin

Kiryat Shmona fires caused by Hezbollah missiles... from that time until now, they are still burning
10 teams participate in putting out the fires 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 grin grin

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Lawag3: 4:53pm On May 11
Empiree:
you are very deceptive by this. They are religious figures. Not only for the Jews but for Muslims as well. This is why I asked you if you need your position on religion. You omitted Moses because you knew Israelites history started from there.

Neyanyahu is a fake last name his father adopted. His real family name is Mileikowsky not Neyanyahu. It was after his father moved to Palestine he changed his family name to Neyanyahu to make it sound relative to Palestine. His grandfather's name is Nathan Mileikowsky

it is not about Roman simply expelled them. It was by God's command because the holy Land was given to them in the time of Moses on two conditions which they repeatedly violated till today. Romans were not the first to expel them.

The first time they violated the conditions God sent to them Babylonian army to destroy them. This was after Moses but before Jesus. And God brought them back to the holy Land with the same conditions. They violated the conditions again in the time of Jesus and God sent Roman army to destroy them. It was this second destruction that led to their final expulsion from the holy Land and this ban was eternal and they were scattered but majority of them were scattered amongst the Arabs.

In another they were banned from claiming the land as their own. So before prophet Muhammad God gave them one last opportunity which was the same old conditions but they violated it again in Medina that's why God changed direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca. And since then, Arabs and Muslims were the majority in the region (Holy Land). So yes, Jews were expelled from the holy Land. Show us the deed to the holy Land that it belongs to the Jews?.

The people that fulfilled the conditions and still fulfilling it today are the Arabs and Muslims. Your Bible says kingdom has been taken from them Matthew 21:43. So the land was given on conditions not eternal ownership for anyone exempt believers.

So the first time they violated the conditions God sent to them Babylonian army to destroy them.

The second time they violated the conditions God sent to them Roman army to destroy them.

The third and the last time they violate the conditions, it will be Muslim army that will destroy them because Quran Said in chapter 17 that if you return to your wickedness God will return His punishment

Have they violated the conditions again?. Yes Yes Yes. The conditions are mentioned in the Bible and QUR'AN. It is just two conditions but they failed repeatedly. So now, what's next now is their destruction again and they know that.

Yuan Gallant said few days ago that Israel must win this war (genocide). That "if we don't win this war we can't live in the middle East".

So The Jews themselves know that they were kicked out of Holy Land for to their iniquities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPGl8rxOVU?si=I6AXoqdZi5mc5Xcy

The above video was 2006

No they are not. use Google and asked David Solomon Mary and Jesus are religious figures in Judaism. They are historical figures.

I won't argue with you on that Netenyahu is the name on his father's polish birth certificate. Oh wasn't changed it was always there.

So you do know that the Romans expelled the Jews from the land. And then this Jews migrated to Europe and North African and surrounding Arab countries. So why the argument then you also know that the romans renamed the land. Israelites were in the land before the Arabs

What are the conditions God gave to the Jews before he gave them the Land.

The Jews were first defeated by many people not the Babylonians the Jews always repented and God always restored them because he made a covenant with Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

My God doesn't break his promises.

Deuteronomy 4:26-31 (KJV) I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful Godwink he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Deuteronomy 28:64-66 (KJV) And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
Deuteronomy 30:3-5, 7, 9 (KJV) That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.
And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers:

God literally said even if you're in heaven I'll bring you back to the land.

The mattew verse you posted is about the parable of the wine press
Matthew 21:39-46 (KJV) AndAnd they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, 43The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

And Mohamed said Allah change the focus of prayer to mecca as a favour to him. True or false

Don't be stupid Putin has always said Russia had to win the Ukrainians war does it mean he wants to commit genocide? Hamas that said they will commit as many Oct 7th as possible don't want to commit genocide.

What conditions are the Muslims meeting that makes the land theirs

Because clearly God in the Bible says he'll bring the Jews back to the land from where ever they are. And you could clearly see it.

And everyone Jews or Christians knows they lost the land because of sin it is well know.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Obaranje: 6:55pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin Kiryat Shmona is burning after Hezbollah-Allah conducted strikes
Large fires around the "Kiryat Shmona" settlement in northern occupied Palestine after it was targeted by Katyusha rockets today
The fires in Kiryat Shmona are expanding, and the Zionist Civil Defense is unable to confront the fires. grin grin grin

Kiryat Shmona fires caused by Hezbollah missiles... from that time until now, they are still burning
10 teams participate in putting out the fires 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 grin grin

are you trying to sey Israeli border farm settlement area or a city or the entire Israel is burning, because I can hardly see houses in that bush you are referring to as Israel burning

Israel allow some of the rocket to drop especially those going to area were they are no casualty to prove some point of going more hard on the terrorist.

Israeli major cities can not burn and Israel will sit idle instead Israel will level the whole of Lebanon and Syria and UN will only bark like it use to be

Israel is only buying sympathy by allowing that fire in her boarder so it looks like Israel is not really save from the terrorist like she has always claim

But terrorist sympathizers will be celebrating that Israel is burning

Go to Gaza and Rafa and see the real meaning of a City that's burning

Dey wyne yourself

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Empiree: 4:12pm On May 12
Lawag3:

And everyone Jews or Christians knows they lost the land because of sin it is well know.
perfectly describes you
https://youtube.com/shorts/amPaUDNeWik?si=NCwSA1tL3MInMyyz
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AngelSlay: 8:44am On May 13
pmc01:

What is the pay?
Have you applied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Qatar Says Europe Cannot Replace Russian Gas / Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.