Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

NL Politics Section Is Getting Boring Lately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Politics Section Is Getting Boring Lately (410 Views)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / Politics Section Moderator Wanted / 2019: Atiku Is Coming; Rivers Is Getting Ready - Wike Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Politics Section Is Getting Boring Lately by Tflex01: 11:57pm On May 09
SeeWahala:

Your tilumbu is the one making it easy for us to win the next election with his uselessness policies and gaffes cheesy

We need not do anything than keep konking you Agbad0rians on your heads as tilumbu emilokan ruins the economy and country cool

😂 😂 😂

Even if Nigeria turn to Somalia or worse before 2027, Obi will still not come second not to talk of winning. 😂

Re: NL Politics Section Is Getting Boring Lately by Tflex01: 12:01am On May 10
SeeWahala:

Your tilumbu is the one making it easy for us to win the next election with his uselessness policies and gaffes cheesy

We need not do anything than keep konking you Agbad0rians on your heads as tilumbu emilokan ruins the economy and country cool

Deep down I want Nigeria to get more terrible than it is currently in line with your wishes just to prove a point to you id.i.ots that your doom wishes on Nigeria won't stop Tinubu in 2027. 😂

😂

Re: NL Politics Section Is Getting Boring Lately by DMerciful(m): 2:25am On May 10
First solution is demand for Tinubu resignation through massive protest. He has not shown the capacity, capability, integrity and political will to move Nigeria forward

#TinubuMustGo
helinues:
Same arguments, same back and forth issues, not even the solutions to the numerous problems facing the country, na only gbas gbos left and right and yet we dey complain of hardship when we decided not to do anything to it.

From hence point, I will stop responding to the petty discussion on the forum, started like a week though but want to get more serious about it .

Solutions talk to the issue affecting the country or nothing
Re: NL Politics Section Is Getting Boring Lately by Ofunaofu: 3:46am On May 10
Tflex01:

Deep down I want Nigeria to get more terrible than it is currently in line with your wishes just to prove a point to you id.i.ots that your doom wishes on Nigeria won't stop Tinubu in 2027. 😂

😂

Because Peter Obi is the reason you are frustrated every single day of your entire miserable life, you want Nigeria to get worse than this because you want to teach him a political lesson. 

Smh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want This To Happen In Nigeria / Happy Birthday To Me! / Cement Price Will Reduce Soon – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.