Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy (602 Views)

TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by Okeytus(m): 11:00am On May 10
We have been having light for more than two weeks now nonstop but recently our power is less than the normal voltage and fluctuating rapidly hence rendering damages to most home appliances.
Due to my busy nature and I wanted an easy way to get the complaints across to Aba Power Limited, I went online to check them and was redirected to their customer service through whatspp platform and they were very responsive, promising to send their team to remedy the situation. Below is screenshots of our chats, I'm happy public firms like this have active online customer service. Please share your experience if u have encountered something similiar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by Beautifulday: 11:01am On May 10
Good development

1 Like

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by Ofunaofu: 11:05am On May 10
This is wonderful

Yarimo, are you here

Abia state is being discussed here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by phorget(m): 11:09am On May 10
This is how it should be nah, even Aso rock ought to have a complaint center and lines so that we can be directing our grievances directly to the veggie on seat of power, I'm not really sure his online warriors are telling him how bad things have become.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by phorget(m): 11:09am On May 10
Ofunaofu:
This is wonderful

Yarimo, are you here

Yarimo left the group chat...

3 Likes

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by LadyExcellency: 11:11am On May 10
Ofunaofu:
This is wonderful

Yarimo, are you here

That's a bot. Don't engage it.

1 Like

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by SoNature(m): 11:13am On May 10
You mentioned somewhere that Aba Power Company is a public company but I think it's a private business. Anyways, I was so happy the day I sent NDDC an email about their ongoing foreign MSc scholarship and the response was fast.

Many Nigerian public institutions don't care about customer service because they know that whether they make money or not, their salary is guaranteed. That's why private companies will always do better in this country.

1 Like

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by yarimo(m): 11:15am On May 10
Kudos to late president YAR'ADUA and Prof NNAJI only

9 Likes

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by Okeytus(m): 12:19pm On May 10
SoNature:
You mentioned somewhere that Aba Power Company is a public company but I think it's a private business. Anyways, I was so happy the day I sent NDDC an email about their ongoing foreign MSc scholarship and the response was fast.

Many Nigerian public institutions don't care about customer service because they know that whether they make money or not, their salary is guaranteed. That's why private companies will always do better in this country.
Abia has a share in the company too
Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by castrogee(m): 12:21pm On May 10
Okeytus:
We have been having light for more than two weeks now nonstop but recently our power is less than the normal voltage and fluctuating rapidly hence rendering damages to most home appliances.
Due to my busy nature and I wanted an easy way to get the complaints across to Aba Power Limited, I went online to check them and was redirected to their customer service through whatspp platform and they were very responsive, promising to send their team to remedy the situation. Below is screenshots of our chats, I'm happy public firms like this have active online customer service. Please share your experience if u have encountered something similiar.

I want to know are you with geometric?

If not so, how's there power been?
Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:22pm On May 10
A welcome development
Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by Okeytus(m): 6:32pm On May 10
castrogee:

I want to know are you with geometric?

If not so, how's there power been?
Yeah it's Geometric, power is improved, almost 24hrs light

1 Like

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by jmoore(m): 6:42pm On May 10
Okeytus:
Have they fixed the problem? Replying to your chat should not be what we should celebrate.
Aba power is a private firm, should we also clap for MTN and co for replying to our chats?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by castrogee(m): 8:39pm On May 10
Okeytus:

Yeah it's Geometric, power is improved, almost 24hrs light

Happy for you guys
Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by seborrhic: 8:46pm On May 10
Okeytus:
So online response on time is now something to celebrate.
Your power has been fluctuating,damaging many households electrical appliances,you didn't call them out and demand damages(even if we know that won't happen)but you are here celebrating them responding to you online,without even having come physically to rectify the problem!
I am speechless!!

2 Likes

Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by nonhuman(m): 8:57pm On May 10
Okeytus:

Abia has a share in the company too
abia has no share
Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by Okeytus(m): 3:54pm On May 11
jmoore:

Have they fixed the problem? Replying to your chat should not be what we should celebrate.
Aba power is a private firm, should we also clap for MTN and co for replying to our chats?
They are yet to rectify the issue, let's it comes sooner.
Re: Aba Power Limited; My Complaint Made So Easy by Okeytus(m): 6:45pm On May 20
It's resolved now, Wednesday last week

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News In Rivers , Up Fubara / Nigeria Elected Into The Security Council Of United Nation.did Really Merit It? / Lets Pray For Our President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.