Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized (55962 Views)

Ajax, Van Gaal Condole With Tijani Babangida Over Death Of Brother, Son / Tijani Babangida Marries Maryam Waziri (Photos) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Racoon(m): 2:17pm On May 10
shocked Chai! What a world! The speedy winger of the famous Atlanta 1996 Olympic soccer gold medal match. Rest in peace man.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by oluwaseyi0: 2:17pm On May 10
Rip to the dead
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Busycityng: 2:19pm On May 10
Rest well champ
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by ForValour: 2:19pm On May 10
[quote author=DavidEsq post=129884273] FTC press ur neck dia
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by omoredia: 2:19pm On May 10
Ala Ala rajoon or how muzlms dey talk am?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by mysticwarrior(m): 2:23pm On May 10
cococandy:
This is so sad.

I remember his name growing up. What a terrible loss
Easy coco you sure say you no dey mistake am for former military president (major gen Ibrahim babangida) because naija women hardly watch football and the guy never played for super eagles so how you take remember the name?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Ulogwe1: 2:28pm On May 10
So sad. Rest on legend.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by michealewela: 2:28pm On May 10
Racoon:
shocked Chai! What a world! The speedy winger of the famous Atlanta 1996 Olympic soccer gold medal match. Rest in peace man.
His younger brother..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by MrLibrarian(m): 2:36pm On May 10
cococandy:
This is so sad.

I remember his name growing up. What a terrible loss
that means you're a kid.
Indomie generation.
But you're claiming to be a matured woman on this faceless forum

So many kids on this forum claiming what they're not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38pm On May 10
Kai..

May his younger brother gentle soul RIP

Make we dey read well. No be the main mr speed of super eagles die o. Quick recovery TJ

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On May 10
Mikelarteta:
May his souls RIP. Indomie generations will not know before the likes of CR7 and Messi, there was a Tijani Babangida the speedstar

I remember him, he was nicknamed okada grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On May 10
mysticwarrior:
Easy coco you sure say you no dey mistake am for former military president (major gen Ibrahim babangida) because naija women hardly watch football and the guy never played for super eagles so how you take remember the name?

Am I? Probably. Or maybe it’s his brother I’m thinking of

All the same such a sad loss
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On May 10
MrLibrarian:
that means you're a kid.
Indomie generation.
But you're claiming to be a matured woman on this faceless forum

So many kids on this forum claiming what they're not

I’m over 30 years old
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by WoroSeeWoro(m): 2:41pm On May 10
I Thought it was IBB the general...maradona i for don de happy pop champagne dat evil bhastard

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Elvis2kay: 2:45pm On May 10
Ohhh noooooo!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by BronzeTiger: 2:47pm On May 10
This is so sad to hear. The babangida family was quite talented. May Ibrahim's soul rest in peace.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Semaj77(m): 2:48pm On May 10
Hope this is a joke
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by BeigJawnson(m): 3:02pm On May 10
Rest in peace.... God continue to protect us...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by BIGSALV(m): 3:15pm On May 10
FB FOR SALE 8K
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by theophorus(m): 3:23pm On May 10
Kobicove:

I remember him, he was nicknamed okada grin

Your 'Head dey there'.
You na Senior Man, cos for you to know say we nickname the guy 'Okada', then he mean say you don dey enter your 40's.

Respect Bro.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by sirray001: 3:24pm On May 10
dibunotion:
Obi must react to this news
if you no kill obi, obi go kill you. Is your life better with Tinubu on the throne?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by CheedyJ(m): 3:25pm On May 10
Racoon:
Tijani is alive but receiving treatment, his brother Ibrahim (also a footballer)was the one who passed.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Neddstark: 3:31pm On May 10
Praying for Tijani to survive. He is one of the bwst wingers to grace our national colours.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by MrLibrarian(m): 3:33pm On May 10
cococandy:

I’m over 30 years old
30 years is still a kid. As far as you were born in the 90's.
That's why you made mention of watching him play football when you were growing up.
I was over 30 as at the time Tijani was an active footballer.
So you can connect the dots now and realize that there are elderly people on this forum you should show respect to and adhere to their counsel cos what they see while sitting you kids can never see even if you climb and scale a palm tree.
Drop feminism cos right from the beginning women were created as smaller creatures made to serve and worship their superiors (Men)

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Golan007: 3:43pm On May 10
I pray for Tijani Babangida's swift recuperation.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
🙏🏾
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On May 10
MrLibrarian:
30 years is still a kid. As far as you were born in the 90's.
That's why you made mention of watching him play football when you were growing up.
I was over 30 as at the time Tijani was an active footballer.
So you can connect the dots now and realize that there are elderly people on this forum you should show respect to and adhere to their counsel cos what they see while sitting you kids can never see even if you climb and scale a palm tree.
Drop feminism cos right from the beginning women were created as smaller creatures made to serve and worship their superiors (Men)

🙄🙄🙄

I’m not exactly 30. I’m well over 30

And yea age isn’t wisdom. Your last paragraph proves it. You’re not wise or informed. If you were you wouldn’t hold such opinions.

Now go away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by onadana: 3:54pm On May 10
Rillycool:
Death must surely meet every soul

But not yet....

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by dewiseacre(m): 3:56pm On May 10
Person wey never die never know the kain die wey im go die
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by onadana: 3:56pm On May 10
cococandy:

🙄🙄🙄

I’m not exactly 30. I’m well over 30

And yea age isn’t wisdom. Your last paragraph proves it. You’re not wise or informed. If you were you wouldn’t hold such opinions.

Now go away

You gave it to him right.The brotherhood is proud of you.He is arrogant,you can imagine how he treats his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Curious345: 3:59pm On May 10
Oh lord
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by jubrilELsudan: 4:13pm On May 10
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Dies In Accident, Tijani Babangida & Wife Hospitalized by Laple0541(m): 4:15pm On May 10
Inolilahi wahino ilehi rojhun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.