Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,820 members, 7,837,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit (55352 Views)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by illuminutty: 8:29pm On May 11
YelloweWest:

She's in her 50s and has had 6 children.

Let's see hour mothers stomach chief...

My mama do die. Make I show you her corpse?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Adaisback(f): 8:39pm On May 11
Kevineleven:
This is show, she doesn't look like an active gymnastic to me.
she is o. Including her elder sister.We do aerobics and run together in the gym house whenever she is in town.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by soccerlite: 8:52pm On May 11
Wow

Beautiful

Atiku/soludo 2027
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Dearlord(m): 9:18pm On May 11
Who in his or her right sense will remember gym in this TINUBULATION if not one who want to fast track to his ancestors.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On May 11
donbenie:
Doing exercises is not about living long, it's about your quality of life..
By the time you are in your 40s and you start complaining of waist pain,knee pain and being out of breath whilst climbing stairs, you will appreciate the importance.
yinmu!
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Kingzjayzee: 9:48pm On May 11
Ategberoson:

Where is the familiarity? Is her name not nonye or wetin dey always worry you people

What were you expecting me to call her?
call her first lady. Shikena!!!
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Ategberoson(m): 9:52pm On May 11
Kingzjayzee:
call her first lady. Shikena!!!

You dey craze

Nonye!
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Originalsly: 1:19am On May 12
2shure:

I'm hard n she can't stand me
50mins of hard thrust in and out.

Hmmmm .... on a man's wife?... it must be this one tired doing same with the females at home ... bar none.

@ topic .... good message... wrong time... people need food... jot ex3rcise in these times.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by truthhurtsnaira: 2:33am On May 12
gaby:
Beautiful mama.

Way to go.

We need good leadership, purposeful leadership as black people we remain the jokes of the world.

This is not newsworthy.... It's jokes for the Republic of Jokers
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Maysdevices(f): 6:02am On May 12
Kevineleven:
This is show, she doesn't look like an active gymnastic to me.
Active Gymnastic?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Maysdevices(f): 6:04am On May 12
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
sometimes dis gym end up making women look like a man. People should just eat right and they will be in good shape.
Working out is not about aesthetics, looking good is only a by product
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Kingzjayzee: 7:27am On May 12
Ategberoson:

You dey craze

Nonye!
you dey mad!

First Lady!!
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Ategberoson(m): 10:43am On May 12
Kingzjayzee:
you dey mad!

First Lady!!

First lady in your region, nonye to me
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by dominique(f): 11:30am On May 12
YelloweWest:

Why as long as no surgery was involved? Have you heard of weight loss surgery? It's not lipo but rather to reduce your stomach pouch. It's the procedure real warri pikin had.

It was saved the life of many men and women I know.

There's nothing wrong with weightloss surgery, what is wrong is concealing it and deceiving your followers that you lost the weight on your own without any surgery. Public figures do this a lot making their followers put unnecessary pressure on themselves

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by freemanq(m): 8:54pm On May 12
No be person wey dey chop 3 times a day dey do exercise.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:07am On May 13
pyyxxaro:
Na who chop belleful de go gym😏

The Soludos go de use different acrobatics finish themselves for za orrzaaaaaaaa ……………..

Uno well lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.