Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post (29582 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by francotunsco: 10:50am On May 11
Yahya Bello is so foolish that he stole so stupidly that even Jagaban cannot come in for him. Ode boy!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by erospecial: 10:55am On May 11
Aisha Buhari should come to her boyfriend rescue!
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by zeyt: 10:55am On May 11
We know he is being hunted for political ambitions of possibility challenging Tunibu for 2027. We can't deny the fact that Bello corrupt but there more corrupt characters in Tunibu Cabinet.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Microbekorede(m): 11:03am On May 11
I’m sure this man is still contacting Tinubu and the rest
Both Efcc and presidency are just causing social unrest with there stupid propaganda
How can you tell use ododo carried the man and now you are tell us is yet to be found
Are we fools
Why can’t you meet with ododo for his where about and ododo will tell you he don’t know bello his then you threaten the fool
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Smartcitizen: 11:16am On May 11
Exousiang01:
This guy is gonna pay a heavy price for this madness.
He wont get any leniency, them go nack the madman full penalty, dude na scape goat.

But i find it funny that politicians steal money knowing they will leave office and this will happen

He will be arrested later and EFCC will entertain you and later collect their share and case will continue and run till the either settle out of court and case strike out.

Like you are new in Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Localordinary: 11:19am On May 11
EFCC knows where he is at the moment, the problem EFCC has is that the people protecting Yahaha Bello are currently in government and very powerful than the so called EFCC. But once dem see a boy who is trying to bill his client for $20, they sentence him 5years. Werey EFCC

dre11:
‘A coward thinks he can run, hide’ — EFCC posts cryptic message amid Yahaya Bello’s disappearance

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-a-coward-thinks-he-can-run-hide-efcc-posts-cryptic-message-amid-yahaya-bellos-disappearance/amp/
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by allenpaul(m): 11:30am On May 11
Once you hear govt dey brag untop ur matter like this just know they already knew where u dey hide asked mazi kanu
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by BondRiv: 11:40am On May 11
He should go and face the music. Corrupt fellow.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by HenryWilliams(m): 11:49am On May 11
Exousiang01:
He wont get any leniency, them go nack the madman full penalty, dude na scape goat.

But i find it funny that politicians steal money knowing they will leave office and this will happen

They believe part of the money will be used to settle .
And if that doesn't work..good ol tribalism to the rescue.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by 2shure: 12:18pm On May 11
But una nor dey waste time do media trial for yahoo boys. See big rabbit here,una dey play cat and mouse race on top social media. Efcc na joke,when at the end cubana grease una hand outside court,while bob who has always been risky,now facing the risk of getting his butt hole torn out in jail.ole
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Coolboy009: 12:33pm On May 11
psucc:
Bello is already serving a mental jail term wherever he is hiding. Too sure even food is Haram to him now.

How art the mighty fallen.
Bello is not wise, he allowed power to intoxicate him. He thought the power is going to last forever.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Coolboy009: 12:45pm On May 11
Bello see your life outside, alfter all your Gara Gara as Governor.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Alliswell248: 12:49pm On May 11
Malroux:
EFCC should go after Tinubu, the bullion van thief.

Keep saying it....
One day, you would mention this trash and hand go touch u. Your freedom would be taken from you .

Then u would remember that you de$troyed your life yourself.

Ask Kanu.....
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Babastrong(m): 12:53pm On May 11
they know me in my hood. no appearance of goliath can make my david to panic.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Malroux: 1:09pm On May 11
Alliswell248:

Keep saying it....
One day, you would mention this trash and hand go touch u. Your freedom would be taken from you .

Then u would remember that you de$troyed your life yourself.

Ask Kanu.....
What is wrong in what I said?
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by AskNgige2: 1:11pm On May 11
[quote author=Akwamkpuruamu post=129895623]So EFCC are saying they know where he's hiding but can't get him? If na yahoo boy, dem never catch am by now? [/quote

Or Rochas okorocha..

Tinibu will still leave him for d case of next election...
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Offpoint1: 1:18pm On May 11
Exousiang01:

Because none of them has been convicted and sentenced or punished. It all ends in endless court cases that drags forever.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Autobiography: 2:16pm On May 11
EFCC I hail wuna🤔😂🤣 honestly I like d way they r tormenting dis idiot. Was supposed to b a mouth piece and a good example for the youth in dis county, but he messed up real bad. Y is he running away? Abegi he should go and answer for his sins....
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by mukthar2000(m): 2:18pm On May 11
The most Shameless governor of the year .

Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Abee79(m): 2:22pm On May 11
Truth is, NO ONE is beyond the reach of any Law Enforcement agency in Nigeria. If they want to work, they can fish out a haystack in a niddle within hours. Ask Nnamdi Kanu. But what do I know? 🤐

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by KAKERE: 3:49pm On May 11
Quite surprising that they can't get him out to face the trial for almost 60 days now.
They will always trace and find a small man that insults the president's wife even into the tiniest of the holes. Unfortunately the BIG Thieves are difficult to get because they are above the law. If anyone still believes that there is equality before the law in Nigeria, then such individual should also believe the myth that Mungo Park discovered Lokoja..lol.
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On May 11
Jflex07:
So Efcc cannot trace this man? Nawa

They know where he is ......

Yeye bello is secretly advocating for soft landing......
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Sleekfingers: 4:13pm On May 11
Coolboy009:
Bello see your life outside, alfter all your Gara Gara as Governor.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Jasonekah98: 9:07pm On May 11
But na only fraudsters this eagle dey always catch, but the eagle dey slow to smoke out politicians. Abi eagle eyesight dey poor for where Nigerian politicians dey?
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Lordxeer(m): 9:34pm On May 11
If I may, how could he have stolen from the state cofer even before being elected to office? Just curious
Re: Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post by Lordxeer(m): 9:40pm On May 11
Integrafamoo:

"The EFCC alleged that the suspects diverted about N100 billion belonging to the Kogi state government in September 2015 – about four months before Bello assumed office as governor".
I don't understand this. He diverted the state money before he assumed office?

My confusion as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.