Stats: 3,158,954 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? (323 Views)

LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. / ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Skooltynz: 9:27am On May 11
This tinubu era is the most boring on nairaland,its seems all the creative people have left this forum,no more interesting topics, no more ipob news that's always get people talking just same people commenting on all topics helinues,yarimo, just propaganda and hate speech everywhere this site has being totally destroyed spits I will leave this year too once I start my YouTube channel.

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Lavor234: 9:34am On May 11
Too many propagandists. Too many tribalists, too much vitrol against fellow Nigerians

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by kettykin: 9:41am On May 11
Not just nairaland.com, Bateria has impacted everything in its realm of influence

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by noskcid(m): 10:14am On May 11
It’s interesting

It all depends on what you came here for
Honestly I have gotten cool business deals on nairaland very well
Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by nairalanda1(m): 10:17am On May 11
Skooltynz:
This tinubu era is the most boring on nairaland,its seems all the creative people have left this forum,no more interesting topics, no more ipob news that's always get people talking just same people commenting on all topics helinues,yarimo, just propaganda and hate speech everywhere this site has being totally destroyed spits I will leave this year too once I start my YouTube channel.

Well, it is because

1.IN 2005, Nairaland was the only site of its kind in NIgeria...now when there is whatsapp, facebook, etc, etc....

2. The level of abuse on this site is intense. Someone makes a comment, the response to the comment is 'You are a so and so, nigbati, nigbati, efu, etc etc. Moderation is trying, but it is kind of difficult. And it is all sides, not just the bat people, even obi people, and others...are very abusive and rude.

3.Internet is bigger than it was in 2005. You want information about x...you can look for it more easily.

4. You are spending too much time in one part of nairaland, move elsewhere to the other parts.

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by helinues: 10:19am On May 11
Skooltynz:

Are we regularly appearing in some of una dreams?

How come we make our comments and Waka without tagging you guys that you can't do the same.

Abeg stop trolling us unnecessarily by seeking our validation about your opinion.

Thank you
Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Jokerman(m): 10:21am On May 11
The only interesting sections are sports, religion, and Romance

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Malroux: 10:26am On May 11
helinues:

Are we regularly appearing in some of una dreams?

How come we make our comments and Waka without tagging you guys that you can't do the same.

Abeg stop trolling us unnecessarily by seeking our validation about your opinion.

Thank you
They are tagging a resident here.

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:28am On May 11
OP, Simply Blame APC Agbad0rians. undecided

They POLLUTE everything they touch, like their Fathers Buhari and Ebola Tinibu did and is Doing to Nigeria. embarassed sad
Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by mightyhazel: 10:33am On May 11
No intelligent Bateria to engage

Only one squawking 'toh toh' all over the place and one Ali maigard posting pictures of isiagu and okpu ozo

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Obiedun(m): 10:41am On May 11
Victim mentality
Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Richtaiwo: 11:16am On May 11
Na dem create topic, na dem still dey respond to demselves. Yet, their problem is those who don't bother about their convo. No be juju be dat? They are even tagging the few members who don't know of their existence. grin
Ask them what meaningful contribution they make to nairaland other than insulting Tinubu, buhari and other tribes, they start the insults all over. It appears to them the meaning of intelligent discussion centers around insulting Tinubu and Buhari while praising the agulu fraud.
Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Energist: 12:18pm On May 11
People keep saying NL is this and that. Remember that just like Internet, NL is an aggregator of information. If not for the moderation, NL have been Garbage In Garbage Out. What you give is what you get. If in reality tribalism is deep seated in our hearts, it'll surely manifest when one gets to faceless fora like this.

So, know what you want. There are tens of interesting sections on Nairaland which are not acerbic. While away your time in Properties, Literature, Travel, Career or any section that entices you. There are several resourceful people out there.

Re: Who Notices Nairaland Is No Longer Interesting? by Onemanonevote: 1:25pm On May 11
Nairaland has been destroyed by the BATeria, we need Bitter Obi cleanser 2027 to cure it

Prince Harry And Meghan Flown Free To Nigeria By Fugitive Airline Boss Wanted In / New Hotel For Sale / Old Boy See Light!!!!! For Ph Two Days Ago