Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far (38239 Views)

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Jokky001: 11:20pm On May 11
Zulu of Bornu
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by SonOfDSoil01: 11:23pm On May 11
Judolisco:
People are shouting otti because Abia hasn't seen development in a long while... Meanwhile we have a lot of governors performing otti jst has PR... If u go to Niger state d governor over there 2 is trying
grin we know the only reason they are hyping him is because he is ibo grin they love to hype mediocrity, just like bitter obi that they almost curse every day while he was a governor
, but today he is the best thing after jollof grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by bentenny(m): 11:29pm On May 11
HypocriticalObi:
I am not Your mother
Totally agree!
Definitely not a glorified zombie or a 30k stipend hooligan like U!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by SonOfDSoil01: 11:30pm On May 11
;
OriginalYoruba1:
I’m Yoruba but let out tribalism aside , I will go for Alex Otti, omo that man ba best in road infrastructure
grin be proud of your Okoro heritage Chukwuemeka grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by ObiPandora: 11:30pm On May 11
There's no need to too talk post a photo of any performing thing Alex Otti did done or doing n I will post only that which Sanwolu stated on his second term.

I will post 3 for Sanwo each one of Alex Otti, I no ready to de do talk front talk back. I want you to be ashamed for your soul on your own terms after seeing the difference in their work.

On revenue difference Tinubu Alpha Beta produce the difference in revenue btw Abia n Lagos to you Tinubu is evil so the revenue it company generate should be evil n should be a minus to the development of Lagos like you lot foolishly claim when you insult Tinubu as godfather n siphoning Lagos money.

Princewill1:
Alex Oti has been in office for just a year.

While Sanwolu has governed for 5 years.

Despite the income gap btw the two states, If you're comparing 1 year of Sanwolu's 2nd term achievements with him, than Alex Oti performed better than him.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by SonOfDSoil01: 11:36pm On May 11
bionixs:
don't mind that tribalistic and bigoted zombie that will soon be deported to his village in Osun state from Lagos .

They see everything as competition from tribal angles
Chukwuemeka is Lagos in Biafra land? Abi the governor himself, his he not a Yoruba man? See what this obsession with Lagos Yorubaland is turning you into? You can’t even reason properly😂

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by SonOfDSoil01: 11:45pm On May 11
abuhusna1:
None of them meet Lagos standard of development and you are rating them before lagos stage governors what an hypocrisy
grin their envy and hate won’t let them rate Lagos cheesy they are using Abia standard, where they are still celebrating julius Berger constructing roads with drainage cheesy Lagos no be there papa mate, we are light years ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by DeGLORIOUS: 11:46pm On May 11
Caleb Mutfwang of plateau state

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Busu001: 11:46pm On May 11
The Farmer Governor

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by SonOfDSoil01: 11:49pm On May 11
Teenaira:

You people should stop this attitude of tagging anybody that does not agree with your view point tribal. It only shows you are the real tribal one. Just let us know what parameters you used in arriving at your choice.
grin the parameter is because he his Igbo grin don’t bother waiting for any sensible response, just check out the people that have been hyping mediocrity grin a bunch of delusional obirodents

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Ashawoman82: 11:54pm On May 11
ObiPandora:
For every road Alex Otti constructed I will name 10 by Sanwolu.

When Alex Otti start building homes school I have 10 or each from Sanwolu.

The same goes for bridges Jetties etc

Person wey senior your papa don senior una papa nothing una fit do.

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.
u can't compare the resources sonwolu controls to that of Alex na
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Abagworo(m): 11:55pm On May 11
Alex Otti takes the crown as he has good propaganda machine in addition to good works. His State is probably the most secure and peaceful in Nigeria today.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by bejick(m): 11:58pm On May 11
ObiPandora:
For every road Alex Otti constructed I will name 10 by Sanwolu.

When Alex Otti start building homes school I have 10 or each from Sanwolu.

The same goes for bridges Jetties etc

Person wey senior your papa don senior una papa nothing una fit do.

I know some lunatics will start wailing like cursed souls over my choice. They will claim Lagos as more money but they are the same foolish souls that will blame Tinubu Alpha Beta for generating the more fund tru innovative IGR drive that no state in the country as measured up to over 20 years.

Generate and steal almost half of what is generated. Unless you are part of those enjoying the stolen wealth stop defending rubbish cos me and your money dem dey give their children to flex abroad while you dey Naija dey sweat because light no dey. Ode
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Ashawoman82: 11:59pm On May 11
Raf4:

You people have suffered a great load of regressive governance for long in abia state to now believe that Alex Otti is the best performing governor in Nigeria.
Have you tried to compare notes with your neighbour in Akwa-Ibom state?
do u know how much akwaibom gets as allocation?. Do u know the resources the governor controls as compared to what otto controls
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Raf4: 12:21am On May 12
chnnmfl:
You sound clueless here. Read comments from others to get informed. Sanwo Olu is 5years in office, Otti is just 1 year with a fraction of Lagos income.

For the fact people are comparing the two should have indicted something to you. It means at the rate Otti is going in just a year that in 5 years time, Alex Otti may set a record in governance in Nigeria.

Stop unnecessary cherry picking.
If you're talking about 1st timers, both Pastor Eno and Fr Alia of Akwa-Ibom and Benue respectively beat Alex Otti hands down.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by lekonso: 12:30am On May 12
Alex Otti. I have chosen Alex Otti as the best performing governor because of his wisdom to know that, the best infrastructure needed for development in any community is power, and he is making every effort possible coupled with honesty to bring uninterrupted power supply to his people. When God wanted to start creation, the very first thing He created was light. Unfortunately our past leaders in this country are not wise enough to know that uninterrupted power supply is the bedrock of any sustainable development. It is a pity.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by ObiPandora: 12:53am On May 12
I know for a fact the emboldened part of you comment belongs to your father so do take it home to him..

Tinubu steal all Lagos wealth yet no state in Nigeria can generate 1/10 of what the org he use in stealing generate not even oil producing state with derivatives.

bejick:

Generate and steal almost half of what is generated. Unless you are part of those enjoying the stolen wealth stop defending rubbish cos me and your money dem dey give their children to flex abroad while you dey Naija dey sweat because light no dey. Ode
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Originalsly: 1:01am On May 12
HypocriticalObi:

bitter grieving obi

Is Obi a Governor? ..... rain freeze is real.... stuck in the past.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Sleekfingers: 1:20am On May 12
1, Sanwo-olu
2. Sanwo-olu
3. Sanwo-olu
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by BeeNG3: 1:21am On May 12
Gombe
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by jogsman01(m): 1:38am On May 12
Jostoman:
Ademola Adeleke of Osun state and Obaseki of Edo state.
you dey whine, baa?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by lagosrd: 1:41am On May 12
Fubara.... Of rivers state .
Renovating and reconstructing any structure, facilities occupied by infested own goal assembly members for the betterment of the whole rivere people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Dannydavito: 2:33am On May 12
Dr Alex otti
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Vectorchuks: 2:55am On May 12
What's happening in delta self. Does delta state have a Governor?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by Chucks13: 3:49am On May 12
Cooldowntemper:

Why are destitutes angry with obi ?

Why are destitutes supporting obi
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by sinero: 5:21am On May 12
flyinnizam:
why is he not trending

Because they are used to good governance in akwa ibom hence, no need for noise making unlike abia that was celebrating otti because of fountain and Julius berger pillar by the road. That state don suffer
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by DrGud: 5:28am On May 12
Arafat1:
Plateau State's Caleb Muftwang...A silent achiever.. Zero papparazi.. Zero Propaganda...Just quietly doing his best for his people..

He fixed and built more roads in his one year in office than Simon Lalong the previous Governor did in eight years

He has also taken decisive steps to rid Jos city of road the city centre of road-side traders who take up more than half of the roads... Sanity is quickly returning to Jos city..

He has also introduced many large buses which provide highly subsidised public transport in Jos...

The only matter he has not been able to handle is the incessant herdsmen killings and tribal violence in some parts of the state... And that's something that has been happening since the time of Jonah David Jang... Since he isn't the Commander in Chief, there is only so much a Governor can do in such situations.
I agree with you 100%
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 5:34am On May 12
sinero:

Because they are used to good governance in akwa ibom hence, no need for noise making unlike abia that was celebrating otti because of fountain and Julius berger pillar by the road. That state don suffer
u must be APC supported
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by BayLord01(m): 5:35am On May 12
flyinnizam:
it is almost a year in office for most governors, who do you think performed most. I will simply go with Alex Otti of Abia State

That's because you never leave your comfort zone to see other states. You should have a list of all the governors first and their projects in the first year, Otti won't even near top ten.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 5:36am On May 12
DeGLORIOUS:
Caleb Mutfwang of plateau state
what has he done? I tot killings took place alot there
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far by flyinnizam(m): 5:40am On May 12
Vectorchuks:
What's happening in delta self. Does delta state have a Governor?
sheriff na scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.