Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,686 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? (1317 Views)

Exposed: How Tinubu Destroyed Lagos! / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Bullfallo(m): 3:34pm On May 11
I don’t really understand. No civilized country will watch their country been destroyed beyond redemption.? How long will Nigerians allow tinubu to reck down the country? When will Nigerians speak out with the mantra “enough is enough”?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by brain54(m): 3:35pm On May 11
As long as it takes...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Paraman: 3:35pm On May 11
Till may 29 2031

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Xscape1993(m): 3:36pm On May 11
The drug master has nothing to offer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by ProjectsCityNG: 3:40pm On May 11
Bullfallo:
I don’t really understand. No civilized country will watch their country been destroyed beyond redemption.? How long will Nigerians allow tinubu to reck down the country? When will Nigerians speak out with enough is enough mantra?

You think his occult grand masters are sleeping ? The same way the entire nation slept and he stole the election is the same way they have jazzed the entire nation into a state of slumber so he can continue with his rampant destruction and the entire nation will not talk, phem !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by lamentor78(m): 3:41pm On May 11
Bullfallo:
I don’t really understand. No civilized country will watch their country been destroyed beyond redemption.? How long will Nigerians allow tinubu to reck down the country? When will Nigerians speak out with enough is enough mantra?

Are you not a Nigerian, go and remove him from there now

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by falcon01: 3:51pm On May 11
A friend of mine said he wants to see Nigeria reach a point where poor masses would watch their parents and children die of hunger and hardship, where their parents will get sick but can't afford to pay for medical bills and die right in front of them, maybe only then the stupidity and cowardice that's doing Nigerians will vanish and stand up for what is right!

All this gradually hardship are pointless because it's just prolonging our sufferings. Because we would suffer as our parents did and our kids will suffer as we did but if the scenario happens instantly then maybe there is hope for this Generation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by ProjectsCityNG: 3:52pm On May 11
falcon01:
A friend of mine said he wants to see Nigeria reach a point where poor masses would watch their parents and children die of hunger and hardship, where their parents will get sick but can't afford to pay for medical bills and die right in front of them, maybe only then the stupidity and cowardice that's doing Nigerians will vanish and stand up for what is right!

All this gradually hardship are pointless because it's just prolonging our sufferings. Because we would suffer as our parents did and our kids will suffer as we did but if the scenario happens inatantly then maybe there is hope for this Generation.

My dear look around. It's happening already. People are falling down while walking and dying
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by falcon01: 3:57pm On May 11
ProjectsCityNG:

My dear look around. It's happening already. People are falling down while walking and dying
yes we where talking about how hard things are getting and he said that's the only way Nigerians can wake up the only thing they fear more than death is death itself. A Nigerian prefer an eternity in Bondage than spend 5 years of happiness and bliss. Give an avergae Nigerian an option to suffer for 50 of his friends to survive in freedom and happiness he will choose to suffer with them despite knowing only his suffering will lead to the happiness of his 50 friends!

6 Likes

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by ProjectsCityNG: 4:01pm On May 11
falcon01:
yes we where talking about how hard things are getting and he said that's the only way Nigerians can wake up the only thing they fear more than death is death itself. A Nigerian prefer an eternity in Bondage than spend 5 years of happiness and bliss. Give an avergae Nigerian an option to suffer for 50 of his friends to survive in freedom and happiness he will choose to suffer with them despite knowing only his suffering will lead to the happiness of his 50 friends!

Truth. This is exactly the situation. That your buddy is a great mind !
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by helinues: 4:04pm On May 11
undecided

Government no dey put food for Masses's table
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by AfonjaConehead: 4:06pm On May 11
Also how long will Nigerians sit down a watch as Fulanis killing them?
Btw, imagine what Helen anus is saying ^^^

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Chibuzoc(m): 4:08pm On May 11
Nobody is a nigerian. The earlier we end this contraption the better.

Our mantra should be, all colonial contraption should be dismantled

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by ceragon123: 4:08pm On May 11
"Let them die" ~ Bubba Galadima
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Macdeey: 4:20pm On May 11
cool

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:24pm On May 11
U mock the rest for being poverty hubs yet u guys create more threads to wail about hardship than any other group

I no mention your tribe o but if u go guess correctly, then E mean say wetin I talk about your tribe na true cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by surgical: 4:28pm On May 11
Bullfallo:
This is the same question that has been agitating my mind for a long time, I was thinking he has used voodoo to hypnotised Nigerians,making them docile and stupid, Nigeria has never been like this even during military rule,no leader has ever taken Nigeria for this kind of ride none,and the people don't seems to know what to do,or thinking the thing will resolve itself without their actions, that is very unlikely, the people over the ages have been the ones to liberate themselves especially from leaders who play God, like demented bulaba
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by 2elliot: 4:29pm On May 11
Paraman:
Till may 29 2031
Go Bateria! Till infinity, on your manhood we stand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by 2elliot: 4:31pm On May 11
falcon01:

All this gradually hardship are pointless because it's just prolonging our sufferings. Because we would suffer as our parents did and our kids will suffer as we did but if the scenario happens instantly then maybe there is hope for this Generation.

Nigerians are the proverbial frog in a hot pan. They will adjust instead of jumping down till they die. After Tinubu, another northern bigot and extremist will take over to start from where Buhari stopped.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Jostoman: 4:37pm On May 11
Fear fear people, when nigerians decided to say enough is enough to all these wicked policy of FG,The fearless Sowore is there for nigerians to lead the peaceful protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Paraman: 4:42pm On May 11
2elliot:
Go Bateria! Till infinity, on your manhood we stand!
H will handover to an APC member from the north

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by favor914: 4:51pm On May 11
Bullfallo:
Please keep quiet & go and 👀 look for work.

Nonsense Bullfallo.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by favor914: 4:55pm On May 11
Jostoman:
Fear fear people, when nigerians decided to say enough is enough to all these wicked policy of FG,The fearless Sowore is there for nigerians to lead the peaceful protest
Sowore is presently in New York, collecting his 5 years allocation for political activism from Rockefeller Foundation.
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by phorget(m): 5:02pm On May 11
I'm just too tired to say anything.
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Bullfallo(m): 5:12pm On May 11
Mobil 2000 I bought it N19500 in February only for me to go there now and i was told 31k what’s really happening? By this time last ulyear it was 8k. During Jonathan it was like 2k to 3k.
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 6:52pm On May 11
It's surprised many of haven't realised that your country is sick yet!
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by AcadaWriter: 7:11pm On May 11
The drug master has nothing to offer.
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by dobserve(m): 7:22pm On May 11
Bullfallo:
I don’t really understand. No civilized country will watch their country been destroyed beyond redemption.? How long will Nigerians allow tinubu to reck down the country? When will Nigerians speak out with the mantra “enough is enough”?

I strongly believe there's a certain fraction of the entire Nigeria population with whom this administration has impacted positively (in their own terms). Families of individuals in this category normally do not react, since they consider the regime favourable.

My question is, at what point can the other larger majority be able to discontinue and shut down these kind of systems in a democracy?
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by ccrenda5540: 7:34pm On May 11
Nigerians love PBAT. your bad mouth cause more havoc to Nigeria we know your type

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by jom28gy(m): 7:55pm On May 11
Nigeria is under the influence of still their colonial masters, and those who protest under Jonathan are now quiet, Nigeria is a trbalized Nation, and Nigeria is not one, that is the problem
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by iamfactor(m): 8:40pm On May 11
ccrenda5540:
Nigerians love PBAT. your bad mouth cause more havoc to Nigeria we know your type
No dey yarn dust online... Enter street talk this thing.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Toosure70: 8:42pm On May 11
We have only one tribe in Nigeria , which is yoruba . If yoruba no talk no any other can talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adedibu - Hero Or Villain? / ‘i’m Scared Of Port Harcourt’— Odili Jolts Eso Commission / Farida Waziri's Corrupt Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.