Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,928 members, 7,841,541 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes (779 Views)

Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly / Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes by Nemere2020: 7:06pm On May 11
"Lack Of Access To Rivers State Revenue Is Behind Governor Fubara's Woes"

"Wike has been Governor for eight years and is now Minister of the FCT. As Minister, what has he attracted in terms of Federal projects to our dear State since he assumed office? Perhaps misery, grief, and anguish. As Governor, he had supervised the exit of investors from the state due to his draconian policies."

"He had on one occasion mentioned that he is capable of causing a crisis, and he is not far from the truth, as he is causing an unfathomable crisis in Rivers State."

"Dr. Mrs. Patience Jonathan and I worked for his emergence as governor. Have we ever breathed down his neck? Instead, what we get is disrespect and insults.

~ Prince Uche SECONDUS.

https://www.facebook.com/share/4KrZ3UG39G9GCRUW/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes by NwaNimo1(m): 7:12pm On May 11
Re: Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes by Joshy4u: 7:16pm On May 11
Wike is Nebuchadnezzar that will soon fail.
All past Governors, elders of the state and lovers of good governance are against him in the state.
Time will tell how great his political structure will totally collapse
Re: Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes by givedemwotowoto: 7:21pm On May 11
That thing that Wike is looking for, he’ll find it

The powers that be in Rivers are behind Fubura 100% and it’s only a matter of time before Wike becomes a liability
Re: Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes by braveboi4life: 7:25pm On May 11
Wike is a tyrant, he would have been finished since last year if not for the intervention of Tinubu.

On ground in riverstate he is more hated than the devil. Conduct an election tomorrow void of rigging and he is a total gona

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes by FreeStuffsNG: 7:59pm On May 11
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/4KrZ3UG39G9GCRUW/?mibextid=oFDknk
The second I saw that it's from Secondus, I knew it is a false allegation.
Re: Lack Of Access To Rivers Revenue, Behind Fubara's Woes by Curious345: 8:27pm On May 11
Talking bullsh*t..

In your wildest fantasies you feel a whole executive governor will be withheld from state funds?

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Hits Back At French / Give Me Rice, But Give Me A Laptop Too / All Edos In This Forum, Plz Lets Hear From You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.