Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice (774 Views)

Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by goodspeed2024: 5:25am On May 12
Good Day my fellow nairalanders.

I have been a member of this platform for over 5 years now but as a guest. I created this account for my friend who is in dilemma that does not know what to do

He told me that a friend of his helped him get a job. He worked there of sometimes because of how he was not performing well they let him go.

He came back and begged that they take him back. they friend begged on his behave and they took him back but the problem he is facing now is that they took him to another department and he is not well experienced in that department and he is the only one there.

He has searched materials on the department online and he did not get enough materials. He has asked around and most people does not know how to use the tool. It is not a common tool. The materials he got is not enough for him to understand the tool very well. And he took this job because he needed money so bad.

He is now to confused whether to quit the job because he does not want to disappoint his friend who solicited for him.

He has only worked for one week.

He knows he has messed up but what can he do.

I have been with him for some days now. He is loosing sleep and apetite because of this.

Kindly advise him please.
Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by GVTAsiwaju(m): 5:34am On May 12
He should learn on the job.... There's no shame asking for 3weeks training on how to master the tool. Any good company give training on how to handle their facilities whether you were experienced in it or not

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by goodspeed2024: 5:41am On May 12
Thanks for your reply.

He said it is a start up and they don't send their staff to trainings.

GVTAsiwaju:
He should learn on the job.... There's no shame asking for 3weeks training on how to master the tool. Any good company give training on how to handle their facilities whether you were experienced in it or not
Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by Sonnobax15(m): 6:11am On May 12
lipsrsealed
There's always a first time bro.......Tell him to keep seeking guidance from his colleagues........Na novice him be,no be person he kill.... Why'd he be losing appetite and sleep over minor things like this? We learn everyday..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by immortalcrown(m): 6:39am On May 12
What tool is that and what is his job?
Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by Cutecharlz(m): 7:31am On May 12
What's the job position or department? From there he will know his job description by doing research. He will also know how to generate some document for filing through Google. He can as well ask questions and guide from his superior or management. There is no shame in that. I was once in his shoes
Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by Tjra: 8:01am On May 12
What job and tool?

Hope it's not a dentist job? Make your friend no go use hammer commot patient teeth oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by nifemi25(m): 8:45am On May 12
I'm sure he is not the first person to be in that position for this country .... He should just seek for help where ever he can see help or just reveal his secret to his friend maybe he can assist him in other not to loose the job
Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by goodspeed2024: 2:51pm On May 12
Thanks

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
There's always a first time bro.......Tell him to keep seeking guidance from his colleagues........Na novice him be,no be person he kill.... Why'd he be losing appetite and sleep over minor things like this? We learn everyday..
Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by Shaneroberts: 5:05pm On May 12
People are asking you what tool is that and you don't want to answer,yet you want people to help your friend? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Dilemma And He Needs Advice by 4reala(m): 1:05pm On May 13
goodspeed2024:
Thanks for your reply.

He said it is a start up and they don't send their staff to trainings.

Oga give details of the tools n department maybe u can get help here

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Accept : ?} / Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love Or Divorce To Occur In This Case? / Life's lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.