Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? (377 Views)

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Ngige: My Monthly Salary As Minister Is N942,000 Monthly After Tax (Video) / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by kYjelly2: 9:49pm On May 12
wtf
Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by kYjelly2: 9:57pm On May 12
Omo, I've seen everything now in Nigeria

So the Accountant, who was made the Minister for Electricity, is not distributing Palliatives on behalf of the President in the form of Bags of Rice

What the actual F***?

1 Like

Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by kYjelly2: 10:04pm On May 12
I just don't understand why Helinues, that freestuffguy and other APC guys here hate Nigeria so much,

What did we do to you guys that you feel you must support the most backward of backwardness with your full chest?

I mean how did Nigeria get to this point were a Minister of Power would be sharing rice in Oyo, when we have had multiple grid collapses already this year.

Then in 2027, you and your type would so aggressively support the next biggest criminal Nigeria has to offer, like wtf?

You guys are making sure some Nigerians never get to experience a great Nigeria in their lifetimes.

You log in 5:00a.m sharp every day and start working against the interest of everyone in this so-called country, mtcheew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by Ofunaofu: 10:07pm On May 12
He left his core job which is to ensure steady electricity to be sharing palliatives rice

It shall never be well with those who worked supported and encouraged this calamitous Tinubu regime to power

2 Likes

Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by kYjelly2: 10:08pm On May 12
darikhua:
But why is he sharing it? Is it not fg palliative?

Some are saying cause he wants to be governor next, so I guess it's to familiarize people with his face.

Imagine a hard-core, critically needed Engineer abandoning a critical post to go bake muffins or some shhh, like wtf.

Not downplaying bakers, cause without food we'd all literally be dead, but that's why specialties exist, Bakers bake, Engineers engineer...

But in Nigeria, we have an Accountant, role playing as an Electrical Engineer, that moonlights as a Palliative Rice Distributor.

JAGAJAGA country

I'm tired of this anyhow country. I really am. God please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by judatech: 10:55pm On May 12
This is so weird?
Power Minister doing selfie sharing rice...
Which other planet in our solar system can this occur?
Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by clockwisereport: 3:12am On May 13
Perculiar mess

One's name leads him
Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by kettykin: 3:19am On May 13
Rice is the new electricity. I thought it was a skit

1 Like

Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by kYjelly2: 9:59am On May 15
Thought about this again and still can't believe this shhh

You think Energy problem would get solved with a minister that is sharing rice on gov behalf?
Re: Wait, Power Minister Is Sharing Rice? by Paraman: 10:11am On May 15
He's sharing rice to people from his state... People who were jubilating because of the construction of ordinary gutter dey wail

You will wail till 2031

(1) (Reply)

Con Award Thrills Orji / Is The State Of Emergency Declared Yieldin Good Or Bad Result? / Senate Approves Jonathan's $1 Billion Loan To Fight Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.