Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

South East Is Not Mature Politically For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Is Not Mature Politically For President (627 Views)

Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) / You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili / NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Khyrvxjzy: 8:48am On May 13
1)let them shun idea of leaving nigeria
2)let them tolerate other tribe and religion
3)let them be less boastful and more humble
4)let them be liberal and not one sided vote

God bless south east, like i always say i love having a south easterners as neighbors than my own tribe, south east just have to do more when it comes to money and politics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by gidgiddy: 9:10am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

God bless south east, like i always say i love having a south easterners as neighbors than my own tribe, south east just have to do more when it comes to money and politics

I laugh at people like this. It is them that have been ruling Nigeria since 1970 that the war ended and have since turned Nigeria into world poverty capital and 8th most insecure country on earth

But their problem is still Igbo?

I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Manager001: 9:15am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

O pari ni sisọ idọti!
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by jahsharon: 9:15am On May 13
No South Easterner will ever rule Nigeria. They know this, they are just shouting to test their voice

3 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Khyrvxjzy: 9:18am On May 13
jahsharon:
No South Easterner will ever rule Nigeria. They know this, they are just shouting to test their voice
but all of them are trillionaires ooo

1 Like

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by condensedmilk: 9:18am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

Meaning all Nigerians past presidents are all mature!
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by HopeUzodinma: 9:20am On May 13
Yet, the country keeps crumbling daily. Hahahah

Igbos are not the cause of your problems.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by paramakina202: 9:38am On May 13
[quote author=jahsharon post=129926203]No South Easterner will ever rule Nigeria. They know this, they are just shouting to test their voice[/
quote]

We ruled before before your ancestor knows what is called leadership in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

You don't want them to rule but you want them to shun the idea of leaving. You are a very foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by kettykin: 9:42am On May 13
So south east is contesting for presidency, there is nothing I won't see in nairaland.com. it seems education is really a waste to some personal
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:47am On May 13
We need to invest more in education I mean qualititative education

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by SpatialKing(m): 9:50am On May 13
If voting for Buhari twice and Tinubu into power is what you called politically mature...

Please let's us be

You are politically matured yet you voted Buhari twice and Tinubu both of them have destroyed this country..

The only region that vote sensible and competent candidates during presidential elections is the South East n south south

8 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:55am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

WELL SAID, YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. angry AS A SOUTH EASTERNER EACH TIME I TELL MY PPL THIS BITTER TRUTH THEY REMAIN IN CHRONIC DENIAL. That is why the east has not developed like china did since 1999. They still live stoneage life,go to Onitsha or nnewi for example,and see the life there happen below ajegunle standard,people always on the edge. angry Though Governor Soludo is trying hard to bring sanity to Anambra by curtailing all the inhuman,aggressive and oppressive behavior of "socalled rich at expense of the people",that has messed up way of their life with crime, intimidation and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by franchasofficia: 9:55am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

Aside useless political power to intimidate others in Nigeria, I personally live a Presidential life no jokes, and millions of Igbos live even more Presidential life than me and we havent produced President since 1966.

But your tribe that have probably produced more than one President is still struggling to survive, still struggling to secure a good paying job, still struggling to Japa to help your family's generational poverty, but Igbos are your problem.

Your miserable life thought Presidential election in Nigeria started in 2023?

Being a foolish person you are, you refused to check history of voting in Presidential elections in Nigeria. You being foolish and senseless didn't know that out of the 4 states in Southeast in 1993, Abiola a Yoruba man won 1 state and scored more than 42% in each of the Southeast States, and even in the 3 states Abiola lost to Tofa, it was a narrow escape even though Tofa was running with an eminent Igbo man, Sylvester Ugo as his running mate.

Your miserable life didn't tell you that Southeast voted for Obasanjo in 1999, 2003 even when Ojukwu contested in same election.

Southeast also voted Yaradua, a Fulani man leaving Rochas Okorocha and other Igbos.

Southeast also voted Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man and stood solidly behind him even after he left office.

The same Southeast also voted Atiku Abubakar another Fulani man.

But one time in history of Nigeria's Presidential election in 2023 that Southeast decided to throw their entire weight behind a competent Igbo candidate, Peter Obi, Yorubas have been running mad about it. God of justice will visit you all, nature will never allow Tinubu to succeed because of you Yoruba peoples wickedness and inhumane attitude towards Igbos. Bookmark this today.

Tell me what has Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba ruling Nigeria since 1970 done for Nigeria rather than lead Nigeria to become one of the worst and most miserable country on earth with virtually every aspect of life completely destroyed and rendering majority of Nigerians hopeless?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas ought to be banned from national politics because they jointly destroyed Nigeria and made Nigeria the mess it is today yet they will still have the gut to be throwing jibes at Igbos.

If not that majority of Nigeria's population are senseless people with no iota of human reasoning, tell me why should a Yoruba person or Hausa-Fulani person's name be on Presidential ballot?

If Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas are so good, Nigeria ought to be a very developed country and that alone would have shut Igbos up. But take a look at the mess Yorubas have made of Nigeria today and still you senseless idiots refused to have sense and leave Igbos out of your miserable lives angry

5 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by gidgiddy: 10:02am On May 13
We Igbos have watched the rest of Nigeria destroy Nigeria for over 50 years since the war ended. They turned Nigeria into world poverty capital and one of the most insecure country on earth

We shall keep watching you guys destroy Nigeria through the office of President until the country collapses and disintegrates, everyone will go their way

Political maturity that has only led to death and suffering grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Sannisege: 10:06am On May 13
gidgiddy:
We Igbos have watched the rest of Nigeria destroy Nigeria for over 50 years since the war ended. They turned Nigeria into world poverty capital and one of the most insecure country on earth

We shall keep watching you guys destroy Nigeria through the office of President until the country collapses and disintegrates, everyone will go their way

Whenever I hear rants like this one, I begin to wonder if the south eastern states are all like Dubai since they are all ruled by igbos.

1 Like

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by franchasofficia: 10:13am On May 13
Sannisege:
when I hear rants like this, I begin to wonder if the south eastern states are all like Dubai since they are all ruled by igbos.
Being another uninformed senseless bigot you are, you do not understand the absolute power of a President in Federal system of government whereby the president of Nigeria determines virtually how any state develops.

Wicked souls, as if you don't know that Nigeria's President holds the absolute power to make policies that effect changes in any state? As if you are not aware when Nigeria's Presidents were redrawing state boundaries and ceding oil rich Southeast communities to Rivers state and co?

As if you are not aware of the injustice in state creation whereby only Southeast region was given 5 states while others had 6 and above?

State creation is never based on land mass but on human population and Southeast have more population than Southsouth and Northcentral but still got just 5 states.

As if you were dead when Buhari used his Presidential power to remove a working Governor in Imo state to install a useless Supreme court Governor that destroyed Imo state, which is what they had always did in Southeast by using corrupt INEC, security and judiciary to ensure the most useless politicians get elected into political positions in Southeast.

Na Ogun and Amadioha go fire all of una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:14am On May 13
gidgiddy:

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME,TALK ABOUT YOUR HOME.
WHY ARE PPL AFRAID OF GOING HOME,AFTER BUILDING MANSIONS IN IN REMOTE VILLAGES THEY CANT LIVE IN ?. DRESS YOUR HOME WELL FIRST WITH BROTHERLY LOVE
WHY IS IT EVERYTIME ONCE IS 7PM PEOPLE ARE APPREHENSIVELY RUSHING HOME AT UPPER IWEKA ONITSHA, AT CONTROL OWERRI,AT ENUGU? AND OUR IGBOS ARE BUSY ENJOYING AMBIANCE AND SANITY OF LAGOS AND ABUJA while they keep DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLES LAND.HOW IS THIS OK MY IGBO PEOPLE?IS INSANITY. YOUR DENIAL OF THIS ANORMALY WILL KEEP YOU IN QUAGMIREangry

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by idahme(m): 10:20am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

Which kind nonsense post be this, you can never be from my region tage south south. When we were agitating for resources control and we are still on that part it led to OBJ giving us the position of the VP during the primaries to bring down the tension in the South south and it worked because we now saw ourselves as part of the country something that has never happened before.

The south east has lots of capable hands, their person was the best candidate in the last elections and allegedly won the least general elections but because of people like you that mandate was truncated dure to electoral rigging and manipulations leading us to this position we are today.

The moment a south easterner becomes president agitation well end. In the 1998 to 1999 preceding the death of abiola , the south westerners were agitating leading to the oduduwa agitation but that laid low when the country decided that all political parties must field a south westerner as flag bearer in the 1999 general elections which OBJ won against Falae why then when it comes to tye south easterners all if you churn out hate?

You all should be guided hate leads us no where it only worsen our issues. Let love lead. What is good for you is good for others

1 Like

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by commoditiesnig: 10:22am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

Hmm..

For No. 3, what's with us Nigerians and this boastful/show up attitude.. Even abroad Nigerians will still show themselve.

Imagine someone I know said he wants business class ticket to UK, so he can tell anyone that he boarded business class. Lol! grin
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Khyrvxjzy: 10:25am On May 13
Sannisege:
when I hear rants like this, I begin to wonder if the south eastern states are all like Dubai since they are all ruled by igbos.
south east fine pass dubai o, all of dem be trillionaires
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by commoditiesnig: 10:25am On May 13
jahsharon:

I strongly disagree. I see men like Dave Umahi, Chukwuma Soludo, Ben Kalu, etc in strong contention for Presidents from S.E in future.

1 Like

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by MEEVEET: 10:28am On May 13
Sannisege:
If Nigeria on average was like South East we won't be complaining na
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Zulu11zulu: 10:29am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

is anything wrong with your head so tell me what south east are doing your region don't do more.

No body stopping you from opening a business in South east or you want us to drag you to do so.
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by gidgiddy: 10:30am On May 13
PARADIZEPRIEST:

WHY ARE PPL AFRAID OF GOING HOME,AFTER BUILDING MANSIONS IN IN REMOTE VILLAGES THEY CANT LIVE IN ?. DRESS YOUR HOME WELL FIRST WITH BROTHERLY LOVE
WHY IS IT EVERYTIME ONCE IS 7PM PEOPLE ARE APPREHENSIVELY RUSHING HOME AT UPPER IWEKA ONITSHA, AT CONTROL OWERRI,AT ENUGU? AND OUR IGBOS ARE BUSY ENJOYING AMBIANCE AND SANITY OF LAGOS AND ABUJA while they keep DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLES LAND.HOW IS THIS OK MY IGBO PEOPLE?IS INSANITY. YOUR DENIAL OF THIS ANORMALY WILL KEEP YOU IN QUAGMIREangry

And that pales into insigncance when you remember that those who have ruled Nigeria the most are the same that have the worst porverty rate, armed bandits are even controlling some of their areas and collecting tax, hundreds of school kids can be kidnapped for ransom, mass graves are frequent

Yet they have ruled the most. Where did the Presidecy get them?

Nigeria is a failed country and what we should be talking about is peaceful disintegration let everyone go their way

3 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Zulu11zulu: 10:31am On May 13
gidgiddy:

I laugh at people like this. It is them that have been ruling Nigeria since 1970 that the war ended and have since turned Nigeria into world poverty capital and 8th most insecure country on earth

But their problem is still Igbo?

I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin
not 8 Nigeria is second insecure country in wold even Somalia is more save than Nigeria.

MNK may be right
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Khyrvxjzy: 10:32am On May 13
commoditiesnig:

Hmm..

For No. 3, what's with us Nigerians and this boastful/show up attitude.. Even abroad Nigerians will still show themselve.

Imagine someone I know said he wants business class ticket to UK, so he can tell anyone that he boarded business class. Lol! grin
lol
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by Exousiang01(m): 10:47am On May 13
You can say that again
Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:54am On May 13
gidgiddy:

And that pales into insigncance when you remember that those who have ruled Nigeria the most are the same that have the worst porverty rate, armed bandits are even controlling some of their areas and collecting tax, hundreds of school kids can be kidnapped for ransom, mass graves are frequent

Yet they have ruled the most. Where did the Presidecy get them?

Nigeria is a failed country and what we should be talking about is peaceful disintegration let everyone go their way
YOUR BAD LEADERS FAILED YOU.NIGERIA IS A SOLIDLY BLESSED NATION DOING GREAT STANDING STRONG.
YOU ARE JUST LOST IN YOUR IGNORAMUS HATRED FOR THIS NATION, SAME COUNTRY PRODUCED TEN IGBO PPL AS AMONG TOP RICHEST PEOPLE, WHERE YOU CALL DESERT OTHERS CALL PARADIZE,KEEP VACILLATING ,YOUR MIND IS FAILING YOU. YOUR HABIT ARE CRUAL,SUPERIMPOSING PIX OF ISOLATED EVENTS WON'T HELP YOU.GROW UP AND BE A SOLUTION. angry

1 Like

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by CSTRR: 10:59am On May 13
The region that produced the first president in Nigeria is not politically mature.

😂

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by CSTRR: 11:02am On May 13
commoditiesnig:

I strongly disagree. I see men like Dave Umahi, Chukwuma Soludo, Ben Kalu, etc in strong contention for Presidents from S.E in future.
I don't think any Igbo would stop you from voting people like the above.

You don't need their votes after all.

It's not like umahi or soludo is worse than buhari or tinubu.

Please vote them in.

1 Like

Re: South East Is Not Mature Politically For President by BrodaBenad: 11:05am On May 13
PARADIZEPRIEST:

see Osun deportee dey talk online grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lies About Obama / Who Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria Come 2011 / Re-branding Nigeria Clubs On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.