Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy (9837 Views)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now / Olisa Agbakoba To Justice Onnoghen: I Think It's Time For You To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by MrPOTUS: 6:40pm On May 13
LegendHero:

Yes, 2m can bring some people out of poverty especially those that see 30k as big money like you.

Show workings and don’t be too triggered. Even if your father is broke, you should hustle hard more and rid your generation of this poverty.

Na you first brokeshame me, so don’t play the victim.

If you can lick my shoes, I promise to pull your family out of poverty.

No joke bro, you're really fûcking dumb if you think 2m is big deal in this time.

And you're the one still crying victim.

And my advice, instead of wasting your ill gotten money, trying to impress your poor father, help the man, make hunger no kill am. Lolz 😆

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by ZaddyJ: 6:41pm On May 13
You will never see a femi falana take up this type of case but if it's in respect to mohbad's father man will flex muscles grin
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by LegendHero(m): 6:43pm On May 13
MrPOTUS:

No joke bro, you're really fûcking dumb if you think 2m is big deal in this time.

And you're the one still crying victim.

And my advice, instead of wasting your ill gotten money, trying to impress your poor father, help the man, make hunger no kill am. Lolz 😆

So 2m is not a big deal? But you poor souls have been going around brokeshaming people with earning 30k, is 30k a big deal?

Can you now see you can’t mask your poverty induced thinking? If you can open your mouth and brokeshame anyone with 30k, then it only shows the level of your generational poverty.

Finally, For a man that can’t afford 3 square meal, if you give him 2m to start a business and it flourish, it can indeed pull him out of poverty.
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by MrPOTUS: 6:47pm On May 13
LegendHero:

So 2m is not a big deal? But you poor souls have been going around brokeshaming people with earning 30k, is 30k a big deal?

Can you now see you can’t mask your poverty induced thinking? If you can open your mouth and brokeshame anyone with 30k, then it only shows the level of your generational poverty.

Finally, For a man that can’t afford 3 square meal, if you give him 2m to start a business and it flourish, it can indeed pull him out of poverty.

I don't broke shame anyone, idiot!

I'm only amazed how people support evil coz of monthly stipend.

Even you who think is free, I guess all your families are also free, no one dis useless govt policies dey touch abi, mumu. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by jiz: 6:48pm On May 13
This one is SAN with respect not Sandalili
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:50pm On May 13
tenpipsperday:

To achieve one of his visions which is to reduce the purchasing power of the people. He said it and we heard him say it
Hmmmm
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by LegendHero(m): 6:51pm On May 13
MrPOTUS:

I don't broke shame anyone, idiot!

I'm only amazed how people support evil coz of monthly stipend.

Even you who think is free, I guess all your families are also free, no one dis useless govt policies dey touch abi, mumu. undecided

Lol, don’t be a double faced hypocrite. Be firm about your stance.

You first mention of me on this thread is brokeshaming. You only started soft pedaling, when I countered you.

The difference between me and you is that “I am indeed very rich” in Nigeria standard. So I have more arsenal to brokeshame someone like you. You are poor so it will be difficult to be able to brokeshame me.

Now back to the governance, I am not saying you shouldn’t be angry at Tinubu policies, it is your right and even me myself can’t say Nigeria is eldorado. But you must know that in a democracy, I have every right to support anybody just as you have every right to oppose anybody.

So let’s argue on that sentiment rather than you poor folks trying to use poverty duel fuel because you guys are indeed poor so think everyone must be poor like you.
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Smartcitizen: 6:51pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
Olodo charge and bail lawyer, how can a law passed by the senate and signed by the president be unconstitutional?. What does he mean by it disposses federal govt of revenue?, federal govt gave NSA the funds to tackle cybercrime. is olisa wiser than the federal govt?

Mumu which national security law was passed by the Senate allowing the office of national security adviser to collect revenue?

Most of you are simply worthless....it would have been better if some of you are goats so that you can add value when we eat you people.

Goodness me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by MrPOTUS: 6:56pm On May 13
LegendHero:

Lol, don’t be a double faced hypocrite. Be firm about your stance.

You first mention of me on this thread is brokeshaming. You only started soft pedaling, when I countered you.

The difference between me and you is that “I am indeed very rich” in Nigeria standard. So I have more arsenal to brokeshame someone like you. You are poor so it will be difficult to be able to brokeshame me.

Now back to the governance, I am not saying you shouldn’t be angry at Tinubu policies, it is your right and even me myself can’t say Nigeria is eldorado. But you must know that in a democracy, I have every right to support anybody just as you have every right to oppose anybody.

So let’s argue on that sentiment rather than you poor folks trying to use poverty duel fuel because you guys are indeed poor so think everyone must be poor like you.

I laff,

A yahoo boy with iPhone 15 as his networth thinks he's rich, lolz.

Won't trade shit with you, my hustle is legit, won't brag online.

I don see ur level finish.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by LegendHero(m): 7:06pm On May 13
MrPOTUS:

I laff,

A yahoo boy with iPhone 15 as his networth thinks he's rich, lolz.

Won't trade shit with you, my hustle is legit, won't brag online.

I don see ur level finish.

Lol how can I be doing yahoo in Amelika when I am not a greedy soul.

Where I work, you won’t even be able to pass the entry level campus recruitment interview let alone ace an experienced hire interview.

Generational poverty already made you think everybody must be a yahoo to live basic life.

I forgive you because it’s not you, but poverty manifesting in your thinking.

Next time check moniker before trying to regurgitate that 30k line.
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:16pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
Olodo charge and bail lawyer, how can a law passed by the senate and signed by the president be unconstitutional?. What does he mean by it disposses federal govt of revenue?, federal govt gave NSA the funds to tackle cybercrime. is olisa wiser than the federal govt?

Olodo stipend collector. You sound so illiterate. Agbakoba can feed you and your family members till the year 2078.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Electorate: 7:16pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Person wey no go law school dey call SAN olodo, no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Sheuns(m): 7:19pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Read man. It’s less than 2 minutes reading time.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Dedeity: 7:20pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
You're a complete OLODO calling another olodo

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by CorrectionFLuid: 7:22pm On May 13
Yugoslavia247:
Be like this one touch everybody

When you send 5 million government go take 25k or so.

The rich never like losing money to government they help rig election.

Dem know say na scam

Every single tax law has a loop hole that favors the rich. You should do well to read the exemptions. The rich won't pay a dime from this particular cybercrime levy.
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04pm On May 13
bennybuhari:
I heard Tinubu has suspended it but I don't trust that man. He did so because of the public outcry. They will levy it codedly
In the clever form of another unscrupulous controversial levy
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

I agree with Olisa Agbakoba’s point. Any law that is directly inconsistent with a provision of the Constitution is null and void to the extent of the inconsistency. Any law that process for the collection of a levy that can be spend without National Assembly appropriation is illegal and unconstitutional. We should all encourage Agbakoba to take the matter to court for judicial pronouncement.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by chyeexcel: 8:14pm On May 13
harsysky:

You know law pass am? You be olodo!
Just go back and read the rubbish you typed again.Akpaamu
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by showwiggy: 9:05pm On May 13
nairavsdollars:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unconstitutional-agbakoba-to-sue-cbn-over-cybersecurity-levy/

Yeye dey smell,this you must win fct to become President lawyer.he don start again.
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by bluecircle470: 9:28pm On May 13
harsysky:

You know law pass am? You be olodo!

Nah you no get sense
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by ramond007(m): 9:34pm On May 13
[quote author=Putindbutt post=129933702]Olodo charge and bail lawyer, how can a law passed by the senate and signed by the president be unconstitutional?. What does he mean by it disposses federal govt of revenue?, federal govt gave NSA the funds to tackle cybercrime. is olisa wiser than the femy brother it should be the other way round!!!! federal to her agency and not agency to federal!!
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by DrMuzungu(m): 9:51pm On May 13
Sapasenator:
The economy is doing so great under Ahmed Ebola Th1efnubu, The tamer of the Atlantic Ocean , the master strategist.

You are right!
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by OlujobaSamuel: 9:56pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
A law duly passed by the National Assembly and signed by the president can be declared unconstitutional by the court, and it's going to be voided to such extent by such court
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by zoeymikey(f): 10:16pm On May 13
Domaining101:
I'm looking for a girlfriend that has asthma.
I have asthma
I'm asthmatic
Wait, you want to choke me 🌚🌚
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Mrexcell(m): 10:26pm On May 13
This cybersecurity levy is really ill thought out I don't understand how the office of the NSA will be collecting money from two sources one from the yearly budgetary provision and also from the cybersecurity levy?
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Domaining101: 10:57pm On May 13
zoeymikey:

I have asthma
I'm asthmatic
Wait, you want to choke me 🌚🌚
are you BSC maths fr?
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Ezedon(m): 10:59pm On May 13
YesDaddyTill203:

Must be an IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey from the Sad Eastern ZOO of Nigeria.
We don hear you...
Ti o ni idi ti o yoo nigbagbogbo fi ara rẹ han bi eranko
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by YesDaddyTill203: 11:12pm On May 13
Ezedon:

Ti o ni idi ti o yoo nigbagbogbo fi ara rẹ han bi eranko

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Atole, ole, amukun meko, oloriburu omo monkey. Enwe nzuzu
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by colizee(m): 11:23pm On May 13
Domaining101:
I'm looking for a girlfriend that has asthma.

Can you afford her inhaler? grin
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by zoeymikey(f): 4:13am On May 14
Domaining101:
are you BSC maths fr?
Yes
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by gaddafe(m): 6:34am On May 14
bennybuhari:
I heard Tinubu has suspended it but I don't trust that man. He did so because of the public outcry. They will levy it codedly

Yes Tinubu has suspended it but this court case will clarify things for the future. There are a lot he said here that I didn't even know existed. Anything goes in Nigeria
Re: Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy by Sirianese: 7:08am On May 14
nairavsdollars:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unconstitutional-agbakoba-to-sue-cbn-over-cybersecurity-levy/

Agbako wey no useful to himself again

APC/balablu has exposed most political activist like him for the charlatans that they are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Issue Of Dual Citizenship. / El Rufai Call For 400% Hike In Electricty Tariff / APC Raps FG Over Abandonment Of Enugu Coal Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.