Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet (1615 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Curious345: 6:58pm On May 13
He should be de vice, because obi has more market value than atiku
Sharpsharp00123:
who will n d president n vice?

Don’t tell me atiku will b d vice ooo
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Sizwezi: 6:59pm On May 13
Anything that makes Obi become VP for Atiku again , I will speedily vote Tinubu come 2027 or I sit at home on that day ..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Sharpsharp00123: 6:59pm On May 13
Curious345:
so atiku who everyone know as d boss will say “yes sir” to obi?

Many of u don’t even understand politics
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Ofunaofu: 7:01pm On May 13
seunmsg:
They will meet and smile for the camera for now. When it’s time to decide who becomes the Presidential candidate, they will scatter and go in different directions. We’ve seen this play out before and it’s not different this time around.

It has happened before, yes! But it won't happen again this time because the entire country has a common enemy number one, which is Tinubu
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 7:03pm On May 13
How many Igbo politicians supported Obi? Soludo? Umahi? Uzodinma? How much vote did Obi get in SE and SS?

On Twitter, I see a lot of Ronus dedicate their lives 100% against Igbos and I wonder how a group of person's would be so afraid of another group!

Thats what you doing here mentioning Igbos repeatedly. Obi does not represent Igbos but the Nigerian youths who are determined to take back their country from the structures of criminality.

Again, tell Tilumbu to show workings
LegendHero:

With what margin? What is the margin of difference even After Obi ran a Christian campaign against a Muslim-muslim even in the South?

So El-Rufai the same Fulani devil according to you guys will play second fiddle to Obi? Una no even sabi the place of you Ibos in the order of hierarchy.
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Curious345: 7:04pm On May 13
Well I don't really know who you are referring to as the boss now.. we are talking of electoral value. And both of them go next to neck
Sharpsharp00123:
so atiku who everyone know as d boss will say “yes sir” to obi?

Many of u don’t even understand politics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Sharpsharp00123: 7:05pm On May 13
DMerciful:
Leave all these cho cho cho. Tinubu must show workings
who will b d vice?
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Sharpsharp00123: 7:07pm On May 13
Curious345:
Well I don't really know who you are referring to as the boss now.. we are talking of electoral value. And both of them go next to neck
who will b the vice n who will b d president?
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 7:07pm On May 13
I'll leave that choice to my principal Obi. Any vice he picks, we will support 100%. We trust his capability
Sharpsharp00123:
who will b d vice?
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Nyamiriflathed: 7:08pm On May 13
Peter Obi is going back to the structure of criminality (PDP) according to Obidients, and as vice president to Atiku, a bigger thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by LegendHero(m): 7:09pm On May 13
DMerciful:
How many Igbo politicians supported Obi? Soludo? Umahi? Uzodinma? How much vote did Obi get in SE and SS?

On Twitter, I see a lot of Ronus dedicate their lives 100% against Igbos and I wonder how a group of person's would be so afraid of another group!

Thats what you doing here mentioning Igbos repeatedly. Obi does not represent Igbos but the Nigerian youths who are determined to take back their country from the structures of criminality.

Again, tell Tilumbu to show workings

It’s Ibo and not Igbo. Please take note.

I like how you are now starting to understand your level in the hierarchy of politics. You must accept fate and stop trying to fight it.

Obi cannot be president. It is impossible, so just accept fate and stop making it hard for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Sharpsharp00123: 7:13pm On May 13
DMerciful:
I'll leave that choice to my principal Obi. Any vice he picks, we will support 100%. We trust his capability
what if obi becomes d vice?
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 7:14pm On May 13
Obi becoming president or not, will not change the destiny of Igbos.

Again leave cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
LegendHero:

It’s Ibo and not Igbo. Please take note.

I like how you are now starting to understand your level in the hierarchy of politics. You must accept fate and stop trying to fight it.

Obi cannot be president. It is impossible, so just accept fate and stop making it hard for yourself.
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 7:18pm On May 13
I'd say 98% I'll not support Obi if he becomes vice because the changes I believe he has the capacity,capability and integrity to make can only be done with the powers of the president.

The 2% will be if Tinubu continues to sink Nigeria, then it becomes anybody but Tinubu
Sharpsharp00123:
what if obi becomes d vice?
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:40pm On May 13
Curious345:
Atiku Vice President again?
Biko how old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:43pm On May 13
DMerciful:
I'd say 98% I'll not support Obi if he becomes vice because the changes I believe he has the capacity,capability and integrity to make can only be done with the powers of the president.

The 2% will be if Tinubu continues to sink Nigeria, then it becomes anybody but Tinubu
2013 reports about him says otherwise
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by kettykin: 7:45pm On May 13
Ndimkpurummiri:
we told you in 2023

They were not together in 2023 , together they ŵoul have mustered more than 15 million votes double the 8 million tinubu had
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 7:52pm On May 13
Show that report from a credible source, not beer parlour gossips
Ndimkpurummiri:
2013 reports about him says otherwise
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by alimiadedayo1: 8:01pm On May 13
LegendHero:
lol Jagaban will not be moved because he is still remote controlling both PDP and LP.

Two scenario will occur:
—Obi as presidential candidate in PDP irrespective of his voice is an automatic walkover for Tinubu. The margin of Tinubu lead will be so wide that Obi will automatically suffer heart attack 4pm on Election Day.

—Atiku as presidential candidate and Obi vice will garner more votes and can give Tinubu run for his money. However, the election will be won or lost in the NW + NC. If Tinubu is able to retain his NW political base and have strong promise that one of them will get the 2031 backing, then they can vote Tinubu and fail to see Atiku as a true Northern candidate. Then Tinubu win with federal might on his side.

If Tinubu can’t convince them enough and Atiku win them over to his side, then it’ll be hard for Jagaban.
you are very intelligent and objective

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by ottersberger(m): 8:03pm On May 13
helinues:
The gathering of failures.

What did their combo achieve in 2019 election?

grin

They did not run against Tinubu. And definitely not a much unmasked and diminished Tinubu, as is now the case.
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:07pm On May 13
DMerciful:
Show that report from a credible source, not beer parlour gossips
show me report that says Peter Obi was the best Governor in 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:08pm On May 13
kettykin:

They were not together in 2023 , together they ŵoul have mustered more than 15 million votes double the 8 million tinubu had
who will be the Vice President?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 8:13pm On May 13
Where did I say Obi was the best gov in 2013? Focus on the argumet here and stop running around like a headless chicken
Ndimkpurummiri:
show me report that says Peter Obi was the best Governor in 2013
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Okwyjesus(m): 8:20pm On May 13
helinues:
The gathering of failures.

What did their combo achieve in 2019 election?

grin

Aside rigging we all know who should be answering failure
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:21pm On May 13
DMerciful:
Where did I say Obi was the best gov in 2013? Focus on the argumet here and stop running around like a headless chicken
you are expecting link from vanguard but people like Abagworo mrvitalis nonybb and afam4ever reported that Peter Pandora Obituary was a failure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by ObiPandora: 8:24pm On May 13
If they are serious they will , Tinubu's failure is so monumental many that voted him do not mind if he does not return except he turn around the country which he seem incapable of at the moment.

Hez143:
2027 will be interesting 🤔🤔,but to be realistic,the way things are, don't think any coalition can unseat Jagaban
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Paraman: 8:28pm On May 13
DMerciful:
He will be given the Sri Lanka treatment.
Nobody is going to court again
IPOBdients claimed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria after he was declared the winner by yakubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 8:56pm On May 13
We wanted to follow due process but we've learned our lesson. We should have followed those who suggested going the Sri Lanka way. 2027, we will go that way if dem do anyhow
Paraman:
IPOBdients claimed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria after he was declared the winner by yakubu
Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by jahsharon: 9:06pm On May 13
Were the two idiots not together when Emilokan JAGABAN humiliated them for Buhari in 2019?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 9:07pm On May 13
Look at this, what will you say as a neutral observer?

People say things depending on where they are and thats why i keep asking you for credible sources
Ndimkpurummiri:
you are expecting link from vanguard but people like Abagworo mrvitalis nonybb and afam4ever reported that Peter Pandora Obituary was a failure

1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by Paraman: 9:08pm On May 13
DMerciful:
We wanted to follow due process but we've learned our lesson. We should have followed those who suggested going the Sri Lanka way. 2027, we will go that way if dem do anyhow
Keep on beating your chest to make yourself happy, it won't stop Tinubu from ruling till may 29 2031

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2nd Term In Jeopardy As Obi > Atiku Meet by DMerciful(m): 9:10pm On May 13
Time will tell
Paraman:
Keep on beating your chest to make yourself happy, it won't stop Tinubu from ruling till may 29 2031

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News : Fashola Picks Musiliu Smith As Security Council Boss / Any News From Osun Tribunal And Jos Court Of Appeal Verdict / Fresh Corruption Allegations Against Dimeji Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.