Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa (3856 Views)

Ijaws Not Part Of Biafra, IYC Warns Simon Ekpa / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / War Breaks Within IBOP As DOS Warns Simon Ekpa To Stop Enforcing Sit-at-home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by NasirudeenOla(m): 5:34pm On May 13
A volunteer Russian soldier has issued a stern warning to Simon Ekpa, a self-proclaimed Biafran leader living in Finland, to stop using his pictures and videos to scam people.

The soldier, who is of Biafran descent, took to social media to denounce Ekpa’s fraudulent activities, stating, “Stop using my videos and pictures to scam people. I don’t know you or share in any of your ideologies. I am a Biafran.”

Watch Video >> https://www.matterarising.com/2024/05/13/video-stop-using-my-content-to-scam-people-russian-soldier-warns-simon-ekpa/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Bentacur007: 5:36pm On May 13
😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Dreal1247: 5:41pm On May 13
This Ekpa of a person appears to be an opportunist critical. The Russian Soldier should go ahead and sue him to pay dearly for his atrocious activities.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Sprinklepee: 5:41pm On May 13
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Orobadmeat: 6:51pm On May 13
Scamming the senile lots since 1888 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Fighttillvictory: 7:00pm On May 13
Simon ekperima

3 Likes

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Adaisback(f): 7:06pm On May 13
Paramakina nwanem, come and see something. grin grin Simon Ekperima on the beat!

4 Likes

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by SaiOba: 7:12pm On May 13
Jichos! Ekpa abi weytin be ya name again? Na you the Real Biafran soldier humiliate like this ?

Chai!
Arriri!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Curious345: 8:17pm On May 13
Simon ekpa is a pretty crook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:18pm On May 13
VERY GOOD WARNING,NEXT YOU TAKE HEAVY HOSTILE ACTION TO DEAL WITH THE RAT. angry

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Almaigaa: 6:59am On May 14
It is easy to deceive IPOB and Igbo. Ojukwu did it, Nnamdi Kanu also did it and now Simon Ekpa is doing it

22 Likes

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by AnambraPikinSel: 8:46am On May 14
Who is this Ozuo? How can he talk to Simon ekpa in that manner?
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Tochj(m): 8:54am On May 14
IPOB DOS under the leadership of Chika Edoziem saw Ekpa's deception on Time and warned some of our people
But people will always be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Sharpsharp00123: 8:58am On May 14
Curious345:
Simon ekpa is a pretty crook
but u people once bragged about it that he’s more brutal than nnamdiot Kanu only for the mugu to turn comedian after all the hype
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Curious345: 8:59am On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
but u people once bragged about it that he’s more brutal than nnamdiot Kanu only for the mugu to turn comedian after all the hype
abii oooo
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 9:09am On May 14
The APC Criminal agent in Finland can only fool small minds.

I know his game for evil apc government from day one, the reason the criminal blocked me on Facebook and Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 9:09am On May 14
Adaisback:
Paramakina nwanem, come and see something. grin grin Simon Ekperima on the beat!

Hehehehehe we have been saying this since the days of MNK that these guys are running our people street with their Biafra bloody agitation.
Aka'm adiro kwa'ya o grin.Btw,The guy fighting in Russia is a true Biafran patriot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 9:11am On May 14
chiagozien:
The APC Criminal agent in Finland can only fool small minds.

I know his game for evil apc government from day one, the reason the criminal blocked me on Facebook and Twitter.

He is your fellow secessionist that are using the pains of Biafra war to scam and kill our people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 9:15am On May 14
Tochj:
IPOB DOS under the leadership of Chika Edoziem saw Ekpa's deception on Time and warned some of our people
I saw it immediately Kanu was kidnapped, And the criminal started shouting Auto pilot.

I confronted the criminal asked his questions.

When he found out I know his game for apc government,he blocked me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:16am On May 14
Ekpa is a criminal. Nobody takes the clown serious

2 Likes

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 9:16am On May 14
Tochj:

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB should have been ignored by our people from the very begining that would have saved us from the likes of Simon Ekpa and those that may come after him that bring nothing good to Igboland but chaos,anarchy and destruction. .
We should be lead by sensible people not by idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 9:21am On May 14
paramakina202:

He is your fellow secessionist that are using the pains of Biafra war to scam and kill our people.
He's your fellow one Nigerianist.

Contracted by your evil Nigeria APC government and Sacrificed tens of your Nigeria security men to help his mission.

But at end he failed.

Of course he scam people because of their passion for Biafra.

But he can't scam a wise man from East like me.

I know his game from day one
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by masterfactor(m): 9:24am On May 14
This news will bring heartbreak for Ipob oOoOO, after masturbating to that picture.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 9:27am On May 14
chiagozien:
He's your fellow one Nigerianist.

Contracted by your evil Nigeria APC government and Sacrificed tens of your Nigeria security men to help his mission.

But at end he failed.

Of course he scam people because of their passion for Biafra.

But he can't scam a wise man from East like me.

I know his game from day one

If at bolded is true that means MNK was was also contracted by Igbo enemies to destabilize Igboland.
Anybody fighting for a dead Biafra nation is using Igbo blood and resouces to chase a shadow/ghost nor matter his method or approach it always ends in disaster.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 9:37am On May 14
paramakina202:

If at bolded is true that means MNK was was also contracted by Igbo enemies to destabilize Igboland.
Anybody fighting for a dead Biafra nation is using Igbo blood and resouces to chase a shadow/ghost nor matter his method or approach it always ends in disaster.
Only dead people think Biafra nation is Dead.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Exousiang01(m): 9:39am On May 14
Chaiii this guys are all the same, from Nnamdi Kanu, to Peter Obi, to this groundnut Simon.
Their followers want the rest of us sane people to join in their dance of madness

1 Like

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 10:03am On May 14
chiagozien:
Only dead people think Biafra nation is Dead.

Only a mad man thinks his dead and buried relative is alive.

4 Likes

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 10:19am On May 14
paramakina202:

Only a mad man thinks his dead and buried relative is alive.
Only a mad man easily call others mad.

Only fools don't believe in freedom
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by Tochj(m): 10:29am On May 14
paramakina202:

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB should have been ignored by our people from the very begining that would have saved us from the likes of Simon Ekpa and those that may come after him that bring nothing good to Igboland but chaos,anarchy and destruction. .
We should be lead by sensible people not by idiots.
When people are frustrated
They are often vulnerable to deceit
But in All,I see MNK as a sincere person
I may not agree with all his styles
But he is not fraudulent
Take for example ESN, it's a nessesity
Just look at how Buhari government empowered Fulani terrorists to wipe out other Nigerians
We will be in trouble without ESN.
Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 12:01pm On May 14
chiagozien:
Only a mad man easily call others mad.

Only fools don't believe in freedom

Mad men offering freedom to normal people grin
If we actually needs freedom do you think it is your type that will champion it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: “stop Using My Content To Scam People” – Russian Soldier Warns Simon Ekpa by chiagozien(m): 12:05pm On May 14
paramakina202:

Mad men offering freedom to normal people grin
If we actually needs freedom do you think it is your type that will champion it?

Only evil men are against freedom, Even God the creator of the world gave human maximum freedom .

No it's one Nigerian miscreants like you will champion it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revisiting The Unholy Activities Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. / BREAKING NEWS :- Another Helicopter Crash In Yola Today Friday 21/11/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.