Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (187200 Views)

Poll: What are the performance of students that wrote UTME this year?

Excellent: 15% (3 votes)
Good: 15% (3 votes)
Fair: 50% (10 votes)
Poor: 20% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: What is the basis UI used in calculating their cut-off points last year?

60:40: 33% (12 votes)
50:50: 2% (1 vote)
60:40 but may change this year: 19% (7 votes)
50:50 but may change this year: 22% (8 votes)
Don't know: 22% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2012
ayodeji752: u re nt going to buy any form at any bank cos there is nothin like ui post jamb form at any bank.u re to pay 2k at d bank and go and update d payment on ui website to get ur pin
ayodeji752: u re nt going to buy any form at any bank cos there is nothin like ui post jamb form at any bank.u re to pay 2k at d bank and go and update d payment on ui website to get ur pin
bt noting of such is on the official page of d skul... I mean ui.edu.ng nd plz as any 1 done dis successfully?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by ayodeji752: 6:07pm On May 30, 2012
hopsydboi: do u mean 4 secnd semester?
we re in 1st semesta
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by ayodeji752: 6:12pm On May 30, 2012
hopsydboi: bt noting of such is on the official page of d skul... I mean ui.edu.ng nd plz as any 1 done dis successfully?
d informatn on ui website is incomplete so i planned to go and verify it myself at d admissn office 2moro.like u said,d informatn shld also be on official ui website and nt only its admissn website
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by phamovirus: 6:22pm On May 30, 2012
Silaswap: You ar gud 2 go.
Any interview whatsoever 4 direct Entry student
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by PrinceAdeoluwa(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2012
yes i know bt dats wat d cashier told me. Wen i ask 2 make payment.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by campusnews: 10:23pm On May 30, 2012
Secret behind University of ibadan admission can be read on http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=445979765415138&id=100001147773197&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5748438643021583251%3Amf_story_key.-4305125159492946673
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by phamovirus: 10:25pm On May 30, 2012
Any interractive session for direct entry stydents at all,if yes pls what ƌ☺ we study.thank u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by Shegz94: 11:24pm On May 30, 2012
ayodeji752: xcelent results.ur chance is bright
Thank u! Pls how does ui post utme is always set. How many questions in all?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by olaceo(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2012
pls wen is d closin date 4 d post ume form, nd d date 4 d exam
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 7:48am On May 31, 2012
ayodeji752: we re in 1st semesta
so 1st semester ll be ending november 16??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 7:50am On May 31, 2012
ayodeji752: d informatn on ui website is incomplete so i planned to go and verify it myself at d admissn office 2moro.like u said,d informatn shld also be on official ui website and nt only its admissn website
kk tanx waiting 4 d outcome
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by lekkan(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2012
please can anyone in the school compound help us to go and find out at the account we are to pay in at the admission office cos sumpeople are already making mistake of using their jamb reg no. as the account number here in the bank
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by richy5(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2012
unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
They some crazy murder fuckas I gat the right to bear arms
Hook me up on unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

hit me on http://www.facebook.com/#!/ or babad95@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by pruby: 6:18pm On May 31, 2012
pls can pay at first bank or mainstreet bank here in lagos?or must it be at ibadan...cos the its written on the site "first bank ibadan and main street bank ibadan"
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by pruby: 6:20pm On May 31, 2012
all ui aspirants this is our year of admission...we will make it into the university by God's grace and everything will make it happen..... GOD IS IN CONTROL
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by Shegz94: 6:38pm On May 31, 2012
I read from 1 of d posts now dat ui's post utme is not based on d combination of d jamb and o'level results anymore, but it has been changed only 2 jamb score(200 and above). Pls how true is dat?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by ayodeji752: 7:12pm On May 31, 2012
Pple are paying
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by ayodeji752: 7:14pm On May 31, 2012
lekkan: please can anyone in the school compound help us to go and find out at the account we are to pay in at the admission office cos sumpeople are already making mistake of using their jamb reg no. as the account number here in the bank
d account numba is nw on ui website.www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by ayodeji752: 7:19pm On May 31, 2012
Shegz94: I read from 1 of d posts now dat ui's post utme is not based on d combination of d jamb and o'level results anymore, but it has been changed only 2 jamb score(200 and above). Pls how true is dat?
pls lets be askin neccessary questions.where did u read dat?with d submissn of O.level and jamb results on internet show dat ui is still usin dsame pattern of admissn so nothin has changed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by AbdHafeez1(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2012
When is the deadline?I plan paying on monday.hope it isn't late by then.thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by AbdHafeez1(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2012
Also,can 2nd choice cand. register?though U.I included 2nd choice in the instructions,I found out that on the login page,no 2nd choice.only first choice is there 2 be selected.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by tjosh007(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2012
How true is d payment right now, cos its not yet official dat d registration nd payment has startd...i got dat 4rm a gud source...though d source is nt sure himself but he said he heard payment shuld start by monday, nd it wil be made official by then...paying nw might be a risk we hav to be careful nd be sure about dis...the immediate admission page is just to ease the overhaul of d website...cos me i don't want 2 risk it o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by yusuff007(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2012
Well i have to tell you guyz not pay now because you might have some problem in your filling of the result and your bio-data online and the school will not confirm your registration...

Mr Yusuff
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by PrinceAdeoluwa(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2012
ayodeji752: Pple are paying
ve u made pay? If yes which bank? And which acct.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by Princebusayo(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2012
Pls everybody. My utme score is 223 and i choosed u.i as 1st nd 2nd choice, i choosed psychology and philosophy and my result: math=E8, eng=C4, geo=C5, Bio=C5, agric=C6, econs=C6, yor= C6. Pls any chance 4me fop d post utme exam? Pls reply.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by Mayowa95(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2012
@ayodeji pls can we pay 2 first bank anywhere or must we pay in ibadan
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by willphem: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
i av done d online registration.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by enquiryng: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
For questions that can give you confidence before you go for the exam...you can reach me on 08085266098......the pin is now on sale look up for the account number.
I wish you best of luck.
Yinka.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission by pruby: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
willphem: i av done d online registration.
how was it... where did u buy the form from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.