Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? (873 Views)

Where Are All The Tribalists? / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. / Are You All Not Tribalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by Ilekokonit: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2011
I've never read as much Tribal insults until I joined Nairaland.

About 75% of what I read on Nairaland is educative but then the other 25% is so tribally offensive that if I owned Nairaland I would not even give anyone guilty of Tribal insults a second chance.

I would just ban them and deactivate their account instantly.

How are we supposed to build an enviable country if in 2011 some hardened tribalists use every opportunity to hurl insults at other tribes ?

Tribalism is disgusting and shows the perpetrators level of cowardice and immaturity.

Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists from Nairaland ?

How will they know that Seun does not approve of their Tribal outbursts when he does not ban them outright ?
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by obowunmi(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2011
Nigeria represents tribalism. Seun is a business man, he has more interest in high volumes of people visiting his site than censorship.
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by BootyOnMe: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2011
Nothing wrong with bring a tribalist!
A true rep of Nigeria is NL.
Everything attributed to tribes in Nigeria/NL is the gospel truth!
No one should be so offended to look in the mirror.
This is a Yoruba owned website.
The igbos and yorubas are the chief tribalists in Nigeria/NL.
As long as I don't have to deal with them offline(thank God I don't). . .Fine with me! kiss
Great entertainment reading the truth about the tribes in Nigeria.

The world gets a sound education too! kiss
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by AfroBlue(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2011
Speaking of education, someone posted an youtube video yesterday about the Biafra civil war and I learned that the colonial masters played both sides and may have been the source (divide and reconquer) of the conflict. Didn't know that Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu attended Oxford, home of the training of MI6 intelligence officers which are the front-line foot soldiers for the global banking and oil powers.

I say let people vent and let others learn and evaluate and think about ways to help solve today's issues.

Nigeria war against Biafra 1967-1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ReFoFp0Gs&feature=related
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by naptu2: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2011
They'll simply just open a new account if he bans them.
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by stiyke(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2011
Because Nairaland is just like Nigeria - citizens are tribalistic, anything goes, and government (administrator) is stagnant same old same old.
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by hollandis(f): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2011
I hate Muslims and Hausa Muslims and I cant tolerate Yorubas most times.Should Seun Ban me
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by Desola(f): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2011
If you want me to be a proud Nigerian, then you must also want me to be a proud Yoruba!

Bloody hypocrites! The same arsewipes who shout tribalism are the same morasuc.kers who would say Nigeria is superior to Ghana but when you say Yoruba trumps all other ethnic groups in Nigeria, they raise the red flag. Awon oniyeye!

Maybe you should wake up and smell the coffee! Nigeria is artificial but our ethnic groups and 'tribes' are very real!!!
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by PointB: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2011
What is tribalism, and who is a tribalist?
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by mbulela: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2011
tribalism pulls traffic.
painful truth.
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by ektbear: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2011
mbulela:

tribalism pulls traffic.
painful truth.

+1

simple as that
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by manchy7531: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Seun is a business man, he has more interest in high volumes of people visiting his site than censorship

is his mentor an igboman?
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by wale4x35(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
Seun - your opinion please?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Doesn't Seun Ban Tribalists From Nairaland ? by BootyOnMe: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
[flash=800,800]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkTVDDrUS4Y&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

EVERYTHING SAID ON THIS VIDEO CLIP DISCUSSES THE MAIN NIGERIAN TRIBES PERFECTLY!!! kiss
The Hausas are the best of the lot! cheesy
Sooooooooooo, stop hiding behind your computers to deceive the world.

If Igbo man hold "Bybu". . . BORROW LEGS AND RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE! TWA!!! grin

Even the common man on the Nigerian streets can see through Nigerians and their fake WAZOBIA-KUMBAYA love! cheesy
Why do you all keep deceiving yourselves?
The average Nigerian is a tribalist.
It is your culture. . . LIVE WITH IT! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Invests $5m In Int’l Islamic Liquidity Mgt Corporation / Police Block Abuja-bound Bayelsa Protesters In Lokoja / Blasts Rock Maiduguri, Damaturu, Potiskum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.