Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Senators Supports Ndume, Boko Haram Sponsor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Supports Ndume, Boko Haram Sponsor (741 Views)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Supports Ndume, Boko Haram Sponsor by talktrue1(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2011
I was watching TV last night and the senators said they will not abandon their colleague , that they will stand by him.

The senate closed session early yesterday. Senator Abaribe also said that the Senate would be sympathetic with its member and it is also worried about such an insinuation but at the moment, we are very well aware that it is just a mere allegation and the security agencies have said they are investigating the allegation.

“What we mean is that an allegation has been made and the personality involved is still a member of the Senate and the Senate cannot on the basis of mere allegation.

I thought this man should be impeached by now. Remember what happened to IMF boss, Dominique Strauss Kahn.. Very soon they will start pleading with the judge and the case will be thwarted
Re: Senators Supports Ndume, Boko Haram Sponsor by Eforce1: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Senators Supports Ndume, Boko Haram Sponsor by okosodo: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2011
If this statement is true, then we are all in trouble
Re: Senators Supports Ndume, Boko Haram Sponsor by BIGERBOY1: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2011
I don't know the guy and I don't want to know him, but what happened to *innocent until proven guilty* these r the kind of sentiments that never let us get to the bottom of things. Just my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Victor Banjo: The Double-Crosser? / A Curvew Has Been Declared In Kano! / The Minister Of Petroleum On Channels - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.