Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,738 members, 7,847,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal (15675 Views)

Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You / Free Copies Of Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Interesting15: 7:46am On May 19
Marriage is one of God's core strategies to empower us to become all He has destined us to be with great ease. In other words, you are primarily aiming to marry a lady not for sex or childbearing or companionship sake, but the most important thing is that she will play a unique and pivotal role in helping you fulfill destiny (becoming all God has destined you to be) with great ease.

Remember, in Genesis, when God was done shaping a destiny for Adam in the garden of Eden, He planned a wife for him too:
‭‭
And the Lord God said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.” Genesis 2:18.

God was also saying, "It is not good that man should try running his race of destiny alone".
‭‭
Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor. [10] For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10)

So, when God said "It is not good that man should try running his race of destiny alone", He brought about an instant solution: "I will make a helper (the job of a helper is to make things easier for you)."

God was saying, "The woman I will give him will help him run the race of destiny to make it easier for him."

All that mattered wasn't about her body or about her curves (or about any physical thing we prioritize today). It was all about the fact that the woman, Eve, has a divine configuration to help Adam fulfill destiny with ease.

Now, it should be noted that if God will trust a man with a correct woman who will help him in his journey to destiny, then that man too must have the capacity to help the woman fulfill destiny.

To attract a correct woman, you must be a correct man too. In the context of our conversations here (about marriage), a correct lady is a lady God has configured to help you fulfill your destiny as your wife.

For a woman to have such a configuration, she must be:

1. Genuinely saved
2. Submitted to the Holy Spirit
3. Have started running with destiny

In my book "Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal", I drew a full portrait of who a correct lady is in full details, and one of the things you will discover is that it has nothing to do with physical features (curves, shapes, height, etc).

Remember, don't jump at just any woman when it comes to choosing a life partner, but make sure the lady you will go for has what it takes to be an adequate helper for your destiny actualization.

But then, to attract a correct woman, you must be a correct man too (have the right configurations to help her fulfill destiny also).

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Ha7VcI1Pj/?igsh=bzlra3hicDh3MXhj

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Interesting15: 7:46am On May 19
What do we mean by she must "Have Started Running With Destiny"?

This can be explained via 3 expressions:

A. Already Running With The General/Common Destiny Of Mankind

The destiny of mankind is to have a righteous intimate relationship with God which is eternal in nature, through faith in Christ Jesus, and on the basis of that relationship, is empowered with the Holy Ghost to have dominion over creation and is not a slave to anything negative (including satan, sin, self, sickness, poverty, hell, etc).

B. Her Personal Unique Life Purpose

Our life purpose (what we are meant to do on earth) are tool for our eternal destiny. They are pathways that contribute to us becoming all that the Lord has destined us to be in all of eternity.

Before a lady should get occupied with the busyness of marriage where she is bothered about taking care of her husband and children, she should have first discovered herself in her singlehood. She should have first discovered her life purpose (the paths God would have her thread on earth) and should have started going that path - already experiencing the fulfillment of doing what God would have you do even while still single.

Such a lady will be a valuable asset to you as a man in your marriage.

C. Already Embraced The Destiny Of A Wife

A correct lady, even while still single, is already displaying a wife.

The Bible says he who found a wife finds a good thing (not he who found a single lady). In other words, before she got married, she already knew the conduct of a good wife and was already displaying it around her, particularly to members of her immediate household.

A correct single lady is already displaying a large measure of the attributes seen in the virtuous wife in Proverbs 31:10-31. Hence, a correct lady is one who will obviously be an asset to her husband and not a liability.

Also, a wife is destined to be submissive within her own marriage, as a unique contribution to the progress of her marriage. God made it this way in His infinite wisdom, and a woman who is not ready to be submitted to her husband is defiling an integral part of the destiny of wifehood.
‭‭
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. [23] For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. [24] Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. Ephesians 5:22-24 NKJV‬‬

Thus, a wife who won't submit to her husband won't enjoy her marriage, and won't also allow the man to enjoy the marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Interesting15: 7:46am On May 19
I'm still giving free copies of the book "Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/8075271/free-copies-getting-correct-lady

If you are a woman, I'm also still giving free copies of the book " "Getting A Correct Guy To Propose Marriage To You" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/8075264/free-copies-getting-correct-guy

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Johnwrite(m): 7:47am On May 19
Not easy sha
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Mosdiii(m): 9:35am On May 19
This your Headline doesn't make any sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by magabounce(m): 9:35am On May 19
ok
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by id4sho(m): 9:37am On May 19
All this possessed babes. Shakara no dey leave them see road. It works only when they are desperate. The worse thing to happen is a uninterested woman 💯

16 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Rita33(f): 9:37am On May 19
Okay
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Skillsnigeria: 9:37am On May 19
Noted
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by shortgun(m): 9:38am On May 19
Your writeup is full of contradictory statements and ambiguities.
Women do not help men in fulfilling any destiny, a man was already a complete package before the arrival of the woman...
It's men that help women.
God created women simply to be companions and not partners as most of you ignorantly assert these days....

There's no single account in the Bible where the presence of a woman in a man's life made his life better.
Sarah,eve, Rachel,Esther, Hanna, Ruth e.t.c..what most of them brought to the man was barreness,enmity with God and suffering

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Chikel20000(m): 9:38am On May 19
Na mumu de look shape, curve etc for marriage

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by johndho(m): 9:39am On May 19
Please subscribe to my channel 🙏

https://youtube.com/shorts/X56IH7SMHHQ?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Alhajikd: 9:40am On May 19
Correct lady ke!
The last correct lady in Nigeria passed away since 1980
Every other one claiming a correct lady, na counterfeit

18 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Triangles1(m): 9:41am On May 19
Correct babe that will say yes you may not like her.

26 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Murphyericho: 9:42am On May 19
I need ugly girl to marry

13 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Kobicove(m): 9:47am On May 19
One man's correct lady may be another man's incorrect lady undecided

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by norastan: 9:47am On May 19
After getting a correct lady the male will now use bad narcissistic character to spoil the marriage it's not about getting a good a lady as a male are you good

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:47am On May 19
Chikel20000:

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Vyzz: 9:48am On May 19
cool

If you are a lady and you are reading this just know that your bf no go marry u...

U get bad habit
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by SlavaUkraini: 9:49am On May 19
The real definition of marriage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by techub: 9:50am On May 19
It's getting a cow to pass through the eyes of a needle

1 Like

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Faposky95: 9:50am On May 19
Chikel20000:

If she no get sape...she ugly....and ugly babes dey get sape.
Irony
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by MaziObinnaokija: 9:52am On May 19
sad
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by amnesty7: 9:54am On May 19
Ok
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On May 19
Dm if you are a correct lady o.
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Yankee101: 9:59am On May 19
Become a good person too yourself

1 Like

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Allisgud: 9:59am On May 19
One babe wey I chenk,I say make I go for,I put marriage proposal to her playfully to know her reaction,she told me it's not gonna work🤔🤔
Person wey get small yansh and breast i say make I manage

12 Likes

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by doggedfighter(f): 9:59am On May 19
Cutehector:
Dm if you are a correct lady o.

You're looking for correct lady too? angry

Okay na ! 😅
Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Rita33(f): 10:00am On May 19
What's your definition of a correct lady Bro?

1 Like

Re: Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal by Antoeni(m): 10:01am On May 19
I Have come to The Conclusion That
" Women Are Just Necessary Evil Men & The World Can't Do Without"

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Allah Not The Arabic Word For Jehovah God? / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies / Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.