Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? (21568 Views)

Renewed Hope or Dashed hope?: Rate Tinubu's Administration In One Year / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by iwaeda: 8:19am On May 19
What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by AqualinaXYZ: 8:20am On May 19
Just like the northern politician said

Give Tinubu 30yrs he won’t achieve anything

He has succeeded in reducing Nigerians purchasing power like he promised

Make him APC supporters grade him themselves before them go say I give Tinubu -1000

436 Likes 34 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Mindlog: 8:23am On May 19
The best President, Nigeria ever had so far and I am even eagerly looking forward to relocating back to Nigeria because his renewed hope agenda is really agending. cool

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by PresidObi: 8:27am On May 19
Worse than anybody could ever had thought or predicted, simply Horrible.

But we all knew he will be a failure, only that we didn't expect to see him fail so hard in everything.

408 Likes 30 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Akbil: 8:46am On May 19
Negative zero.

262 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by RoyalUc(m): 8:54am On May 19
grin

He is only failing because his predecessor failed.

42 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Ance4Liverpool: 8:59am On May 19
He is the plural of failure

300 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Racoon(m): 9:04am On May 19
Catastrophic failure.

282 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by slimjohn2k5: 9:06am On May 19
Awesome

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by helinues: 9:07am On May 19
40%

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by killsmith(f): 9:15am On May 19
Monumental failure. I Don't think anyone can fail like tinubu.

288 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Ofunaofu: 9:20am On May 19
Mindlog:
The best President, Nigeria ever had so far and I am even eagerly looking forward to relocating back to Nigeria because his renewed hope agenda is really agending. cool

grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Ofunaofu: 9:20am On May 19
RoyalUc:
grin

He is only failing because his predecessor failed.

Not True

He is failing woefully because he is failure personified

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by id4sho(m): 9:26am On May 19
angry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by maxiuc(m): 9:26am On May 19
angry

Which area of this Government is performing

Zero Zero

Every policy of this Government is Anti people Anti development

Failures failures everywhere

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Yankee101: 9:26am On May 19
Shake table
It’s negative
We thought buhari was bad then Tinubu happened

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Resetinc: 9:27am On May 19
Zero

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:27am On May 19
Hmm...

FAIL✓
FAILURE ✓✓
FAILUEST[✓✓

ON A SCALLE OF 0- 10
I GIVE HIM 0.001

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:27am On May 19
Failed! Failed! Failed

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Dogalmighty17: 9:27am On May 19
The government lacks direction of any sort. There is no noticeable development plan. The president, suffering from dementia related aphasia, clearly seems not to be in control of his own government.

Every development indice and index keeps getting worse. Nothing has improved. Clearly, the president is incompetent and lacks the ability to move the country in the right direction. This government is the worst in the history of Nigeria.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Realdeals(m): 9:28am On May 19
Well, below the expectations of a positive turnaround.
Riro ni teniyan sise nbe lọwọ eledumare.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Mandate1: 9:28am On May 19
Colossal failure.

If we are to be honest with ourselves, in every indices or parameter for measurement, the score is negative.

Power = very poor
Economy = very poor
Employment = very poor
Agriculture = very poor
Fuel = very poor

FDI = very poor( rather than the influx of foreign investment, it has been an exodus of businesses leaving Nigeria). The cost of doing business has tripled due to the high cost of fuel, diesel accompanied with a dilapidated power sector.

Security = 40% the menace of herdsmen or whatever we call it has reduced drastically. We still have loads of cases of insecurity here and there, but way better than the previous govt.

Can the government still get it right? Yes, I think so.

The first step is admitting the current policies are not working and a rejig of the policy framework.

1) a state of emergency should be declared in the power sector and the privatisation process revisited. The present system is not working and might not work if we continue in the same trajectory.

2) fuel subsidy should be re-instated. This is the only short term solution to bringing down high inflation, since the change we desire in the power sector won't be feasible in the short term.

3) I think the govt should go into mechanised agriculture with the sole aim of selling them off to private investors. The current rudimentary style of agriculture we have in Nigeria can never feed Nigeria, talk more of export. The 90bn expended on pilgrimage would have done a whole lot in this sector.

On a scale of 1-10, I will score him 1/10

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by mytime24(f): 9:28am On May 19
0% (big zero)

Regime wey make bubu bcum saint overnight

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by melodyogonna(m): 9:28am On May 19
Mindlog:
Lmao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by GABRIEL6036: 9:28am On May 19
Zero, osinwin sombori

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Asiri1991: 9:29am On May 19
Horrendous. The worst in the history of human governments.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Bullfallo(m): 9:29am On May 19
All i have to say is tinubu government is favoring them and their family.

0/10

Failure is an understatement.

Even Robert Mugabe is better than tinubu. It took mugabe 20-40years to destroyed Zimbabwe and took tinubu just 1 day to destroy Nigeria.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by TechBaron: 9:29am On May 19
Economy - Terrible
The economy is currently in shambles. Everything has become unimaginably expensive. The value of the naira keeps swinging like a pendulum bob.

The removal of subsidy and floating of the naira were grave mistakes. He should have observed the economy first before taking such hasty decisions.

Infrastructure - Average
I live in the FCT. I would have rated him terrible if not for the road construction works that Wike is doing.

The idea of constructing another highway to link Lagos to Calabar shows this administration don't know Jack about the problem of an ordinary Nigerian.

Abuja - Lokoja
Okene - Auchi
Enugu - Loko
Loko - Keffi
Kaduna - Abuja
East West Road etc
Plenty roads that they should have used that money to construct.

Power - 99%
I don't know if this is temporary, but for the past one month, electricity in my area has improved massively.

Corruption - Terrible
I wasn't having high hopes on this anyways.
While Bello was flexing muscles with the EFCC. I was hoping that the presidency would step-in and give security agencies 24 hours to fish Bello out. If they could get Nnamdi Kanu in far awatmy Kenya, then it is obvious that they handled Bello's case with kid's gloves.

I would have appraised him on other sectors such as Agriculture, Aviation, Transportation etc but his terrible performance handling the economy has already liquidated all his efforts in those sectors.

I flew Abuja to Uyo for almost 100k. Less than 3 years ago, you can get a return ticket for that amount and still have some change left.

On a scale of 1 to 10. I will generously give him a 2.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by faceland: 9:29am On May 19
I want the guy to succeed but he has only made life harder than necessary.

1/10
F

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by nony43(m): 9:29am On May 19
Just that sentence he made when sworn in ripped Nigerians apart . Subsidy is gone.

Since then every goods and services skyrocketed, Fuel is expensive, Food is expensive, Minister of power says we must pay more, he is saying we should endure now but

They are spending 15 billion to renovate VP’s building

They spent billions on Yatch
They spent billions on his wife’s SUVs
They spent billions for Senate members SUVs
They want to spend 37 billion to renovate senate building
On the budget it cost 100 million to sink one bore hole

They spent 90 billion on Haj
And they are in a hurry to pay 15 trillion on costal high way

In a these they keep telling Batist and Batidiots to believe in them

Under BAT and Buhari’ DSS spends 500 million to bring MNK to court on each sitting, and the Presidency has not denied it

Should we talks about insecurity, Christmas Eve a whole village was wiped off and BAT couldn’t even visit them

Oga is still bent on taxing our breath.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by anonymous1759(m): 9:29am On May 19
I’ll wait till eight years if he’ll break Obi’s record for not initiating and completing a single school project grin grin grin grin watch those Bullies attack themselves forming saint grin people that are already clamoring for structure of criminality to come back.

Back to the topic , I’ll rate him 5/10 for managing an already battered economy, removing subsidy, floating the naira all these without the chaos in the land .

signs of naira regaining strength happened last month which is relief it’ll get better with time, fuel import has reduced , which will have a positive impact later ,
BAT is proactive to strike which is good .

Monthly allocation has been increased which state governors have refused to make it reflect

And starting Lagos - calabar highway opening 700km square for investment, it’s a futuristic idea that’s reason why I voted him .

Lekki free trade zone is already creating investment and jobs in Lagos .

11 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin / South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.