Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. (3952 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 8:35pm On May 20
The Guys name is Adeniran Joshua

He requested that his colleagues lend him few amounts in thousands that he had issues with his bank, so he can use to sort his accommodation in his new work environment then he did refund them all after the issues he has with his bank has been resoved.

His colleagues out of their large heart lend him money, some #10,000, another #5,000, another #20,000. He collected the money but later had issues with his company which warranted him to be laid off.

He went with all funds he lend and never picked his ex colleagues call since then nor reply their WhatsApp messages. Last video of him seen was when he took his girlfriend to the eatery a day after gathering those funds from his colleagues in celebration of Valentines. Colleagues are now filled with regrets of having to render him help hoping their will get a refund.

P.S. if you want to lend someone money, always release funds yiu can let go. because people are just so wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by lululovesblue(f): 8:38pm On May 20
You should never borrow someone money you can't stand to give out. Obviously the guy is a thief and I hope he gets caught, but you should never be giving out money to someone if you know you're going to need it later because people will disappoint you. Only give what you can stand to lose. I learnt that lesson earlyπŸ˜‚

Obviously they no dey do good for people again. Dohh. Remove your minds from the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Dexy4yah(m): 8:40pm On May 20
Dude probably borrowed all that money just to flex his babe.
People dey dis life sha..

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by seborrhic: 8:50pm On May 20
Dexy4yah:
Dude probably borrowed all that money just to flex his babe.
People dey dis life sha..
What evidence do you have that the poster is telling the truth.
Anyone can post pictures of anyone he/she had issues with and use one story to tarnish the person's image.
How are you sure the guy didn't just get a girlfriend the op was also eyeing?
If he is sure of his story he should have posted the guy's place of work and phone contact.
With it people can verify if the accused works there and if such incident as narrated by the Op ever happened.

11 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:57pm On May 20
That is Chinedu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Neddstark: 9:09pm On May 20
Posts like these shouldn't be encouraged on Nairaland. If the poster is for real, he should post his own full name to authenticate his story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by vincentont(m): 9:17pm On May 20
Probably borrowed from loan sharks and his yet to pay back so this is there way of getting back at him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Kwamecron(m): 9:18pm On May 20
This are other means all this loan app use in black mailing ppl. Beware

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 9:20pm On May 20
seborrhic:

Anyone can post pictures of anyone he/she had issues with and use one story to tarnish the person's image.
If he is sure of his story he should have posted the guy's place of work and phone contact.
With it people can verify if the accused works there and if such incident as narrated by the Op ever happened.

Excuse me!!!
I will not post such to tarnish someone's image if he's not guilty of all of have said.
He has changed this contact twice because of our calls for a redund

You can try your luck at it
1st contact: 08082821759
2nd: 09158422844
Current num: 08125976707
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by ERockson: 9:22pm On May 20
Blackmailer at work

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 9:23pm On May 20
vincentont:
Probably borrowed from loan sharks and his yet to pay back so this is there way of getting back at him.

You are wrong please.
I had to put out there out of anger and violation of trust. He ran away with our earn money all in the name of pleading for help.
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by epondudu: 9:23pm On May 20
Neddstark:
Posts like these shouldn't be encouraged on Nairaland. If the poster is for real, he should post his own full name to authenticate his story.
The op is the colleague or probably one of the colleagues.
It is very irresponsible for the Op to post the accused pic because of 35k, you have destroyed someone future, Internet never forget,what if the guy is in bigger problem since the op said he was laid off,This single act can tanish the guy's future

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 9:23pm On May 20
ERockson:
Blackmailer at work
You are very foolish.
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 9:24pm On May 20
epondudu:

The op is the colleague or probably one of the colleagues.
It is very irresponsible for the Op to post the accused pic because of 35k, you have destroyed someone future, Internet never forget,what if the guy is in bigger problem since the op said he was laid off,This single act can tanish the guy's future

Pls shut up
Read and comprehend message, I said some 10000, few 5000
Dont be foolish
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by sleek214(m): 9:33pm On May 20
seborrhic:

Seems you're the one in the picture
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by ERockson: 9:36pm On May 20
WareLogMan:

You are very foolish.
You could not even cover the lady's face. Are you not silly than stupidd with this callous manner
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by CuriousCart(f): 9:36pm On May 20
WareLogMan:
The Guys name is Adeniran Joshua

Add his name to your title if you're serious.
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 9:37pm On May 20
seborrhic:

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 9:37pm On May 20
ERockson:
You could not even cover the lady's face. Are you not silly than stupidd with this callous manner

I don't care
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by muyico(m): 9:42pm On May 20
I knw him! Nah tinubu son
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 9:56pm On May 20
Neddstark:

Your suggestions are invalid
Pls move on.
The way we all felt and rushed to help him and he going silent and still living his normal life is what is hurting me.

I have given out money of same amnt to people but the feeling of being scammed by someone that ran to us for help is why I'm being pained. One of us even had to remove from the Company's petty cash to help him, that was how far we all rose to assist the guy. I am ready to stain his him for such act.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by illicit(m): 10:01pm On May 20
Incredible
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Rexymania(m): 10:03pm On May 20
How I wish I can drop a vn but lemme type.

They laid him off, he's probably without money and food, judging by the harsh reality of our country, una colleagues come dey ask for money....shey make him go steal?

Tenant loose him work, him dey think of chop....make una help me complete am

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 10:15pm On May 20
Rexymania:
How I wish I can drop a vn but lemme type.

They laid him off, he's probably without money and food, judging by the harsh reality of our country, una colleagues come dey ask for money....shey make him go steal?

Tenant loose him work, him dey think of chop....make una help me complete am

They paid for the days he work for
He loose his job for February, ee no go dan gather till now?
His excuse was that he had enough to pay back that his bank Standard Chattered placed a DND on his acct and he's to the bank to rectify that once its done, he will refund.

Which harsh economy are you talking about, if you owe someone money and don't have means of paying back yet, there's a way you communicate with them and making them understand than changing phone lines everyweek and not responding to messages.

Person whey we dey advice make ee collect room self contain whey dey tell us say na 2bed room with dinning he want.
Abeg abeg abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Lilgabby(m): 10:52pm On May 20
Bastard ... You're a loan app. You came here to tarnish someone's image cuz you could not get to him. Valentine, since when... You now just bringing it up. Who ever you are . You're dump and stupid

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Peakdesign23(m): 10:58pm On May 20
Abeg who is he in the making?
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by WareLogMan(m): 11:01pm On May 20
Lilgabby:
Bastard ... You're a loan app. You came here to tarnish someone's image cuz you could not get to him. Valentine, since when... You now just bringing it up. Who ever you are . You're dump and stupid

You lack comprehension
If you read and understand you won't type these nonsense, You dullard.

Loan apps have really dealt with, you dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by AcadaWriter: 11:12pm On May 20
That is Chinedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by seborrhic: 11:14pm On May 20
Does the company you claimed he worked for don't have a name?
All these chat history is not proof of anything.
What is the name and address of the company he was sacked from?What position did he hold there and what are the names of at least 2 of his colleagues,asides you at that place of work.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Emmabyte: 12:02am On May 21
Chinedu Muhammad
SheikhMuniru:
That is Chinedu
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by Gadafii: 12:32am On May 21
He had no issues with accomodations, the werey wanted to impress his girlfriend ni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Who Knows This Dude, He Scamed His Colleagues At Work And Resigned. by michlins(m): 12:35am On May 21
No too think am, someone that took personal photos in front of bet9ja shop.

Relax, he will soon come out of hiding by end of one month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Lashes! Woman Accuses Teen Of Dating Her Man / Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video / If You Start War Again In Nigeria, We Will Join Biafrans And Destroy You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.