Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,879 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) (45278 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by officialwdhtv: 8:49am On May 21
Lady refuses husband to packout of home after she called the cops on him. He brought her over from Nigeria.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUS4tElmCXw

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:51am On May 21
All the best oooo

8 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Oxb90: 8:52am On May 21
You beat pockin, come say make im no cry.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Creamypie(m): 8:55am On May 21
No carry ur nigerian wife come join u for obodoyibo, she go become tiger, women, including all the females in my family,naturally crave for power, that they will and must unrepentantly abuse. Nigerian men no go learn

339 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Dedeity: 8:56am On May 21
Women and drama

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On May 21
This video is over 3 years old undecided

20 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Thundafireseun: 9:00am On May 21
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by tommy589(m): 9:02am On May 21
grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by 2aces(m): 9:48am On May 21
I believe she is still a new comer Nigerian wife in that country, the moment she joins the league of Nigerian wives in diaspora (aka foreign witches), the husband will be the one begging to stay grin grin

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by martolux(m): 11:10am On May 21
Those ones no get much, if you watch the video, this man was ready to leave the house, and continue to pay their rent plus child support... It seems he ready to pay any amount just to have peace of mind.
2aces:
I believe she is still a new comer Nigerian wife in that country, the moment she joins the league of Nigerian wives in diaspora (aka foreign witches), the husband will be the one begging to stay grin grin

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:42am On May 21
2aces:

Two likely reasons:

1) The man is still the main benefactor and she doesn't have a job yet.

2) She's still a little traditional and realizes the gravity of losing one's husband in the long run. She probably has stories of single mothers who eventually regret the act.

227 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by DAramis: 11:47am On May 21
2aces:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Foreign witches bawo.

But on a serious note, white women shows shege to Black men when married (Ask Emmanuel Ebou).... Person come home marry fellow African and Nigerian, immediately they reach there, they will turn to Foriegn witches, and unleash shege pro max

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Afamsi: 11:57am On May 21
Some women dont see beyond their noses. There are some things you cannot do in a relationship you are still interested in, even if its legal to do those things. Husband and wife misundestanding should be settled with wisdom

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Nukilia: 12:10pm On May 21
The guy should run away at night grin

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by CapodeCapouti(m): 12:39pm On May 21
This is what happens when a woman is not adding much material
value.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Bigseven(m): 12:42pm On May 21
Some people are born ingrate naturally. Women !!! Hmmmm

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:47pm On May 21
lipsrsealed
Just like someone had already talked about above...She never really collabor with her fellow Nigerian witches for abroad,if not,na sorry go just be the man name.

26 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by CrossRhodes: 1:07pm On May 21
Kobicove:
This video is over 3 years old undecided
It's still valid till rapture day

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by ElevationD: 1:39pm On May 21
She thought it over after finding out her error. Unfortunately Oyibo no be like that. If they let go today, their attention would be fixed there.

By the way, what do women truly want?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by bestman09(m): 1:46pm On May 21
grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Golan007: 1:46pm On May 21
grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by bigdammyj: 1:46pm On May 21
Noted.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Golan007: 1:48pm On May 21
Nukilia:

I support.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by ponlear(m): 1:48pm On May 21
Ah! Bros carry wife come from Naija, na she call police for am, still no gree make e pack comot! Omo, na this kain wahala we dey talk!

Men, abeg shine una eyes well well o, no just trust woman anyhow. Na so dem go show you love today, tomorrow dem fit carry you go station!

I dey laugh but na serious matter o. My guy, next time better carry house plant abi stick japa from Naija, at least e no go call police for you!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by LockDown69(m): 1:48pm On May 21
grin na h newbie she be. To dail 911 dey sweet her

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by seanery: 1:48pm On May 21
The Gbola is HUGE.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by assholemods: 1:48pm On May 21
Foolish women every little thing they call police 🚨! The citizens of the country don't even call police like that.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by assholemods: 1:48pm On May 21
Nukilia:
Lmao 😂🤣

8 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by hardcore007: 1:50pm On May 21
;DHahahaha Dem plenty
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by assholemods: 1:51pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Na my neighbours for Connecticut.

The lady is from Anambra and the guy is Yoruba.

I overheard her begging the guy that :

" I no wan drink corpse water and fight relatives over inheritance. Biko no leave me. "
There you got your joke wrong! Yorubas won't ask anybody to drink corpse water, it is the other way round.

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.