Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO (22585 Views)

Peter Obi 'endorses' Julius Abure-Led EXCO / LP Crisis Deepens As Peter Obi Dumps Abure, Backs Moves To Salvage Party / Abure-led Labour Party Changes Convention Venue To Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by fergie001: 8:49pm On May 21
Okonkwo served as the spokesperson for the Labour Party Obi-Datti Presidential Campaign Council during the 2023 Presidential Election.

I am suspending my relationship in all ramifications with the purported Abure led National Working Committee of Labour Party. For me, it's either a new Nigeria or nothing. I prefer to lose doing the right thing to winning doing the wrong thing. Nothing can wash out the criminality, corruption, and incompetence with which the purported National Convention was purportedly organised by Abure.

I did not leave the comfort of a ruling party APC because I believe that they are incompetent and dishonest only to come and join another incompetent and corrupt association, which is the current Abure led National Working Committee of Labour Party.

Kenneth Okonkwo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Thundafireseun: 8:50pm On May 21
Noise maker

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Felabrity: 8:53pm On May 21
You want know the real criminals?
Check apc government

Na tinubu government want use 90 billion naira for one uselรจss hajj trip so

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Sccarrr: 8:53pm On May 21
Wahala๐Ÿ˜น... Agulu lying machine don tag criminal Abure...
Daft actor Okonkwo don vex, I dey like this Netflix blockbuster ๐Ÿ˜น

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by HydraFeeds(m): 8:53pm On May 21
Labour party and the word "criminality"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by NwaNimo1(m): 8:54pm On May 21
Misleading title.....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by sleek214(m): 8:54pm On May 21
Okay. This one wants to run back to APC. Obi is supporting Abure while Kenneth is calling Abure a Thief. Obi is supporting a Thief, that' means Obi is a Thief. Thieves always support their own

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:54pm On May 21
cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Dannyset(m): 8:55pm On May 21
grin

This one will immediately become an enemy to the Zombidients now. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

He used to be their darling

A set of dumb people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by ezugegere(m): 8:55pm On May 21
Good

1 Like

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by JuanDeDios: 8:55pm On May 21
fergie001:
Okonkwo served as the spokesperson for the Labour Party Obi-Datti Presidential Campaign Council during the 2023 Presidential Election.

Kenneth Okonkwo
Abure will be the end of Labour Party and maybe Peter Obi. Best if the Obidient wing of the party comes out against him and show him the way out.

5 Likes

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by emkz: 8:55pm On May 21
Correct. Didn't Kenneth Okonkwo defend this same Julius Abure less than a year ago?

As I mentioned some days ago, does Peter Obi carry the Obidients and his pseudo-loyalists along when he takes certain decisions?

Obi had no business visiting and endorsing Abure without consulting the likes of Kenneth Okonkwo and Aisha Yesufu who have been the loudest voices on his behalf.

Here was a comment I posted when Obi visited Atiku without considering the feelings of Obidients.

emkz:
Peter Obi did gragra thinking he could go all the way alone.

He has learnt his lessons.

Atiku saw himself as the president and underestimated other persons like Obi, Kwankwaso, Wike and Tinubu. Atiku doesn't seem to have learnt a thing.

Historically, no one becomes Nigeria's president on his own. In 1999, Obasanjo was installed by the military. In 2007, Obasanjo helped Yar'adua. In 2011, Jonathan was helped by most Nigerians who did not appreciate the way he was treated. In 2015, Buhari was helped by Tinubu, Amaechi, et al. In 2023, Kwankwaso, Atiku and Obi helped Tinubu win by splitting their votes.

Now, some people are shouting themselves hoarse that Tinubu bribed INEC and never won the election.

If Obi or Atiku believe this, they would ensure no one bribes INEC and still try to win from different parties. That they want to align is an indication that they realized their disunity cost them the election.

It must be recalled that Atiku in his last ill-fated press conference had called on Obi and Kwankwaso to join him in opposition. Obi seems to be heeding the call.

Dear Obidients, has Peter Obi even explained to you people why he made that visit? Would you still support him if he deputizes Atiku?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Ola9ja23: 8:55pm On May 21
Pandora Obituary just endorsed the crimininality of Abure faction ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Okonkwo will become another Reno in the next few months ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Interesting time to be an IPOBidients ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by chiokeman(m): 8:55pm On May 21
An upright thinking

2 Likes

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by gtown: 8:55pm On May 21
Is this headless mob ready to collect from those headless mobs? tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by abraham324: 8:55pm On May 21
I hear u, noise maker
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Ola9ja23: 8:55pm On May 21
Bitter Obituarists might kill this man before next election for speaking out his mind ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by gigabyte13: 8:55pm On May 21
Obituaries go dey call this guy traitor now...
A house built on fraud
Awon Gbajueeeeeeee

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Alexiiydon: 8:56pm On May 21
Same person obi support Is obi now the real fraud and his clownish followers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by abraham324: 8:56pm On May 21
I hear u, noise maker[i][/i]
Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:56pm On May 21
am suspending my relationship in all ramifications with the purported Abure led National Working Committee of Labour Party. For me, it's either a new Nigeria or nothing. I prefer to lose doing the right thing to winning doing the wrong thing. Nothing can wash out the criminality, corruption, and incompetence with which the purported National Convention was purportedly organised by Abure.

1 Like

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Ola9ja23: 8:56pm On May 21
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Party done scatter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by casualobserver: 8:56pm On May 21
Toh! Much as I canโ€™t stand this Okonkwo man, it seems he has more principles than that clown Obi who quickly ran back to endorse the structure of criminality after Atikuโ€™s camp exposed his clandestine meetings with PDP. Realizing Atiku is only using his head.

Then again maybe he has done the math, read the tea leaves and realized Obi can never be president and is seizing the opportunity to make a break back to APC. He has already publicly insulted Atiku, calling him a geriatric on Arise TV. I said at the time there is no way Obi and Atiku can work together after the way Okonkwo insulted Atiku on Tv.

My post on the subject from January 22nd reproduced below, the relevant section in bold.

casualobserver:

This merger arrangement is medicine after death. These are the same PDP people that could not sort themselves out at the opportune time. It is now that they lost that they realize they should sort themselves out?

The opportunity has goneโ€ฆ..why?

1) the south is already half way through its 8 years. The North is fully aware of what happened with Jonathan and will not make the mistake of voting for a fresh southerner who will get there and feels he is entitled to 8 years. The North would rather back a southerner they know for sure has only 4 years to go that take the chance of a man who is not known to be loyal and respect agreements. They would rather wait 4 years and have 8 years of peace.

2). Obi is unsellable in the core North. As it stands right now, Like it or not, accept it or not, an Ibo man cannot win the presidency without the support of the SW. The SE have not built bridges and trust to earn their votes. Learn from the politics of the SW. the SW is president today because they built bridges and earned the trust of the North. Tinubu is president today not because the SW said it is our turn, you can say it is your turn from now till kingdom come. Tinubu is president because the North said it is the turn of the south and in the south we trust the SW. so when you hear Okonkwo on tv insulting Atiku and calling him a geriatric, remmember these are the people whose votes Obi will need.

3) The only ticket than can wrestle power from Tinubu is Atiku and Obi VP but the ego (which is the same issue that caused the division in the 1st place) will not allow that to happen. You only have to listen to that actor lawyer on Channels yesterday to know that this will never happen. He swore that if Obi accepts To be VP he is done with Obi. This is the reason why the merger will not work. Obi has gone too far down the path and sees himself and indeed is now projecting himself as the de facto opposition to back down to accept the only path that can actually put him in Aso rockโ€ฆ.as VP to Atiku.

4) PDP blame Obi for their failure. They resent him. Despite the fact that Wike worked for APC, listen to the way PDP members like Sowunmi and Reno talk affectionately and with respect and awe about Wike but are disparaging towards Obi. You think these people are ready to play second fiddle to Obi and LP? They would rather defect to APC. The insult of an Obi presidency to a PDP man is like someone taking over your family land and asking you to pay rent on it. You would rather die!!!

5) you think Atiku after 6 failed attempts will back down to back Obi who prevented him from snatching his destiny?

In the end the same issues that caused their division in 2023 will cause the failure of any merger. The problem with Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso is that they have PDP mentality AKA โ€œno gree for anybodyโ€ mindset. That is the fundamental difference between APC and PDP. In APC when the party says step down, you step down and work for the party. Umahi was told to step down in senate race and not only step down but become campaign manager for Akpabio. Today he manโ€™s the most powerful ministry in Nigeria which will enhance his profile for a shot at the VP slot in 2031. APc play the long game, PDP are by their DNA short term in their thinking that is why Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso are serial defectors.

Atiku and Obi missed their appointment with destiny in 2023. They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. That opportunity is gone and gone for good. Umahi or Uzodima will enter Aso rock as VP in 2031 and from thereโ€ฆโ€ฆ. It is not by chance that Umahi is works minister and Uzodima is chairman APC governors forumโ€ฆeverything APC does especially under Tinubu is deliberate. Obi missed his chance to be VP. His destiny now is as a noise maker.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by BreconHills(m): 8:56pm On May 21
Did I not talk about the confusion engendering by the last post - PO embraces Abure Exco?

LP - experts at shooting themselves in the foot at the moment of supposed victory.

It's all entertainment - Nigeria politics. Nobody should take it seriously.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by BareFacedLies(m): 8:56pm On May 21
He has already seen the signs that Peter Obi will dump the party so he wants to be one of the first to jump out of the boat grin

7 Likes

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On May 21
They are all laboring in vain,
Fighting themselves by themselves.
Bunch of losers in black clothing's always.
Spits

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by Ola9ja23: 8:56pm On May 21
In another word, Loser Party LP is now the Party of criminals ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by benuejosh: 8:56pm On May 21
Labourers who laboured in vain

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Okada Ban: Lagos Stakeholders Settle For Overall Enforcement In All LGAs / Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.