Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316806 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
^^^
Bro how you dey na ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Official team to face Galatasary:

Szczesny; Debuchy, Mertesacker, Chambers, Bellerin; Ox, Flamini, Ramsey; Campbell, Sanogo, Podolski. #afc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Bellerin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
The Gunners grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
fredoooooo:
^^^
Bro how you dey na ?

We dey push am small small
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
you see this man n his french parapoism

I dont know how a man with working senses will be benching podi for sanogoal

In this match now podi has 1 goal and has hit the bar again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by barackohandso(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Arsenal dey hot oh. Dem no go win UCL so?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Arsenal we your husband dey wait you oh.

Thank God you made it, abeg enter room, lay the bed, We your husband dey shower

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by barackohandso(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
^^^ choi. Arsenal sef go don tire gringrin
Routine bus stop
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
If we draw Bayern again seriously gonna knock that bald guy at UEFA out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by barackohandso(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Keky:

Don't worry. As consolation you guys will be given 2 goals ahead
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
raumdeuter:

Guy , abeg no kill these people before their time grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Keky:

Why you sef no try top group?

When was the last time you topped a CL group sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
fredoooooo:

Guy , abeg no kill these people before their time grin grin grin

Na husband - wife matter, Outsiders are not involved, when we finished our usual rimming, you would hear dem moaning just block your hears unless you wan hear mojo audio like

" If not for the red card",
"If not for Szezney mistake",
"If not that Ozil has frog eyes",
"If to say we still get Henry",
If to say Wenger signed Messi in 1960",
"If no be say water wet"

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
raumdeuter:

Why you sef no try top group?

When was the last time you topped a CL group sef
When they had no Dortmund in their group grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 4:03am On Dec 10, 2014
raumdeuter:

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2014
raumdeuter:

LMAO......gringringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2014
UEFA should be fair enough to hand Arsenal either Monaco or Porto. They should be fair enough for once!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by skentelelady(f): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Keky:
UEFA should be fair enough to hand Arsenal either Monaco or Porto. They should be fair enough for once!

My thought honestly embarassed

Atleast for once cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dadehmola: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
raumdeuter:

Na husband - wife matter, Outsiders are not involved, when we finished our usual rimming, you would hear dem moaning just block your hears unless you wan hear mojo audio like

" If not for the red card",
"If not for Szezney mistake",
"If not that Ozil has frog eyes",
"If to say we still get Henry",
If to say Wenger signed Messi in 1960",
"If no be say water wet"

Bwahahahhahahahaha!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg UEFA give us any of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern or Athletico, pls pls pls.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Raumdeuter flexing muscles on the Gäyners thread since 500bc , just like putin on ukrain ... See bullying grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Keky:

Fair enough ke, I wonder why anyone expects an easy draw in the last 16, even the so-called smaller teams will give any team a game, to be the best u gotta beat the best.....................JUST SAYING
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
There is absolutely no reason why Poldi should not start games ahead of Giroud, Welbeck and Sanogo, his COMPOSURE in front of goal is definitely head and shoulders above his peers at the groove, he might not make those incisive runs behind defenders, he might lack the skill and technique to take on defenders, which all of the aforementioned strikers lack...but you can't deny his ability to hit the ball and force the goalie to make a save or simply just let the ball sail in, you can't deny his COMPOSURE and FOCUS in front of goal, his conversion rate/chance is well above his peers..you can't deny his drive and passion, I feel like Wenger never utilized the skill and potentials of Poldi,we are bound to lose Poldi my guts tell me in January even though I wish otherwise..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Roland17:
There is absolutely no reason why Poldi should not start games ahead of Giroud, Welbeck and Sanogo, his COMPOSURE in front of goal is definitely head and shoulders above his peers at the groove, he might not make those incisive runs behind defenders, he might lack the skill and technique to take on defenders, which all of the aforementioned strikers lack...but you can't deny his ability to hit the ball and force the goalie to make a save or simply just let the ball sail in, you can't deny his COMPOSURE and FOCUS in front of goal, his conversion rate/chance is well above his peers..you can't deny his drive and passion, I feel like Wenger never utilized the skill and potentials of Poldi,we are bound to lose Poldi my guts tell me in January even though I wish otherwise..

Is Podolski French

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Roland17:
His performance in the Gala game should take him higher up the pecking order. He has the best conversion rate after Sanchez. Campbell was a little disappointing, with Sanchez and Chamberlain in the team and a returning Theo, I doubt if he can play again. Debuchy's return should stabilise our defence, Sczeszny should communicate more. Hopefuls- Bellerin and Zelalem.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
raumdeuter:
[img]http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachments/imageuploadedbytapatalk1418235909-196572-jpg.41273/[/img]

Dayomumu abeg explain why you no dey show face for Real Madrid thread or matches?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Roland17:

Dayomumu abeg explain why you no dey show face for Real Madrid thread or matches?

Because they are European champions and deserve respect unlike Arsenal the whipping boy of EUrope

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bring it on Man City, Arsenal... gringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Arsenal is betrothed to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.