Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. (972 Views)

A Father's Pain / Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by Maisuya1: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2011
In about one to two weeks time I will become the latest baba in town. I used to feel like kini big deal? Nothing dey happen. But now the fact of the matter is beginning to Dawn on me and am getting nervous.

So from experience dads and to some extent mums please share useful tips with me that will help a novice like me

Nothing is of topic so long it concerns the first daddyhood period. NA gode ko.
Re: I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2011
Re: I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by duchess4: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2011
Dnt worry, you will adapt as time goes on. Like cc said, try as much as possible to bond with the baby and that is by helping to hold, bath and

change diapers grin. Babies are wonderful to be around with cos each day with them bring wonderful new experiences. May God grant madam a safe

delivery and May God bless your home with Blessed and healthy baby. Dnt forget to holler when the baby comes o!
Re: I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by Maisuya1: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2011
Thanks ur advices are priceless
Re: I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by centurian(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
congrats too, i am also going to be a daddy in some months time.
it only God that can teach us how to surpport our wives at this time.
its not easy but God will give us strength
IN JESUS NAME
Re: I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by obowunmi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
Congrats!
Re: I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
COngratulations.

Sleep all your sleep now, cos you would lose those sleep in another week or 2.
You will need all the energy to help
Learn how to change diapers.
Make sure you help the mother and dont act like a macho man that think helping to take care of the child is a woman thing.

It takes any rif raf with a dikc to make a baby, but takes a real man (Father) to look after the chile . . . so please be a father.

Make sure you name the child Fhemmmy oh, cos that is the coolest name . . . . i go pay the name money . . . . cool
Re: I Would Soon Become A Father, Experience Advice Please. by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
That's about the best gift you can get on this planet earth.
Enjoy it homeboi
They are lovely especially when they are still toddlers.

Boy or girl?

(1) (Reply)

Who's Worthy Of A Role Model? The Camilla Mberekpe (mama Eko) Example / Vote Miss Abuja / A Must Read: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.