Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy (22946 Views)

What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? / What Has Happened To The Nigerian Delicacy Kulikuli? / Which Would You Consider The Best Nigerian Delicacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by aariwa(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
please nairalanders i want to know the tastiest nigerian food
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Basildon1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
Now, this is gonna be a tough one.

Mine is Ikokore (water yam porridge).
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by MissyB3(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2011
This is totally subjective.
My pick would be boiled Yam with garden egg sauce. kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by mercenaryx(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2011
Owoh soup and starch!, You just can't get enough of it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by CzarChris(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
Has anyone tried breadfruit and corn O MY GOD kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by TenKobo1: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2011
I used to like egusi soup like bees love honey but now i don't even know what i like anymore, am a bit lost here.
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Baawaa(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
With Nigerian condition, ;DGari and groundnut grin grin
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by alexola20(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by babaowo: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
@op, u suppose asked as individual not generally,cos ppl will says theirs choices.
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by reubeno(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
the tasteest nija delicacy n banger soup with starch oooooo, too gud guys

1 Like

Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Yorisb: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
Suya!
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
OP you should know choices differ and nigerians don't all eat the same food cos some of the names I see here,I swear I don't know what they are but I'd go with oha soup and akpu anytime,anyday and anywhere,yes na so I like am reach.
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
ewa muke made from pakala beans
egbo
eepa
afang soup
oha soup
agidi
opa

Local foods are by far the best
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
Ten Kobo:

I used to like egusi soup like bees love honey but now i don't even know what i like anymore, am a bit lost here.
mercenaryx:

Owoh soup and starch!, You just can't get enough of it.
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by mercenaryx(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
Czar-Chris:

Has anyone tried breadfruit and corn O MY GOD  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

is anybody seeing this?, ni*gga are you insane?, That stuff taste like granite!, Gosh
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

Suya!
You make sense here o as almost all nigerians know and eat this,just use yogurt or juice dilute am,some people prefer to use odeku,shine shine bobo,gulder etc but all the same suya is highly appreciated in naija.
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by mercenaryx(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

U feeling ma choice huh?, U should try it,
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Babasessy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
pix
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Stackozy: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
Has somebody tried akpu and three-weeks old okro soup?Unimaginable!
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by strongguy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
porridge beans and fried plantain(dodo),
banga soup with pounded yam
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by ITbomb(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
edikang ikong
Totally unbeatable

1 Like

Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by executinal(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
mercenaryx:

Owoh soup and starch!,  You just can't get enough of it.
reubeno:

the tasteest nija delicacy n banger soup with starch oooooo, too gud guys
Do people really eat this Starch?? i always hear about that, i thought is used for clothe and other stuffs and not for consumption.
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Yorisb: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
Stackozy:

Has somebody tried akpu and three-weeks old okro soup?Unimaginable!

OMG shocked - Gross!
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Baawaa(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
Ofuloju
Asaro elepo
Akara elepo
Mosa
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by greedie1(f): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
banga soup and rice
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by yomz1e(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
grin grin; Edo pppuusssssyyyy !!!  grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Babasessy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2011
pix

1 Like

Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by donugapi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hot pounded yam and Efo riro anyday anytime!!
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Afam4eva(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
Isi Ewu
Nkwobi
Ogbono
Abacha
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
Dog meat in hot sauce with crayfish and slice bread. Yummmie. Humm
Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by MissyB3(f): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2011
executinal:

Do people really eat this Starch?? i always hear about that, i thought is used for clothe and other stuffs and not for consumption.
Lol! The Urhobos don't 'play' with starch at all o. I used to have some Urhobo friends that think starch with owo/banga soup is life's best gift to man.
Starch and amala have always been yuck for me.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiBO1RMkapJ1llQyfTcqiA3Nno9qCk0lFr7F9t-Q6ZmDjfeBKcMymxudMP[/img]

Re: What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy by titsqueez(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let It Burn! Five Tips For The Perfect Jollof Rice- Yemisi Odusanya / Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal / The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.